Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banning things from Schools?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Banning things from Schools? Bellnov

Banning things from Schools? Empty
PostSubject: Banning things from Schools?   Banning things from Schools? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:19 am

So what i'm about to show is what schools are banning. Have you guys ever heard of "silly bandz?" kinda like rubber bands but colored and in shapes. I do get why they are banning that but some other stuff i think it's stupid.
Like one state is banning Halloween costumes due they offend the Wiccans (religion). And in scottland they are banning Father's day cards. That is just stupid, if they are going to ban making father's day cards, they should ban mother's day cards to make it just as fair. Really what i think in this video is really stupid but the silly bandz part I get.

So yea here's the video:
http://whoknew.news.yahoo.com/?vid=20346767#mwpphu-container

*click Wednesday's video*

Last edited by 35bell on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Banning things from Schools?   Banning things from Schools? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:42 pm

those silly bandz get banned because apparently there are meanings for them, that is why silly bands aren't allowed at my school anyways. That is why we are only allowed to wear purple and Yellow, I think it is odd. But some states have stupid laws that they donn't enforce, where I live. There is an actual law that BANS the consumption of Ice Cream on Sunday. But everybody does it anyway. Also My friends say Meep all the time, I find it funny that they ban a words that isn't vulgar. Might as well Ban the word Like unless comparing somthing. And Duh Anne frank is a "real Downer" but that is the point of the book. It is tragic, but gives people hope at the same time. What I find funny is that They banned Wearing hoods and you would get a referral if caught at my school,because they are Distracting, but they allow air horns and don't do anything about it because "it is just a little noise and they are just having fun". Schools and states should really look over their rules and laws and think to themselves "Do we really need this?"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Banning things from Schools? Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Banning things from Schools?   Banning things from Schools? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:29 am

OKAY OKAY OKAY!

Silly Bands are bad for you, if you put to many on.

I wore 75 over top of each other on my wrist, and it left an imprint. T-T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banning things from Schools?   Banning things from Schools? Empty

Back to top Go down

Banning things from Schools?
Page 1 of 1