Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna] Bellnov

Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna] Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna]   Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:23 pm

6:30 pm

Great, now how was she going to explain this one? She sighed as she walked back to her home and get ready for dinner. She was happy about this and truely suprised, but she was worried how he would react. She loved children but she was too young and she wasn't ready to be a mother. She might as well accept it. She was really happy. She grabbed the handle and took a deep breath.

"I'm home~,"
Genna sang as she closed the door behind her.

She ran up to him and hugged him, "How was your day?" She said in a sing, songy voice. She gave him a I'm-not-hiding-anything- look at him. She continued to smile and hug him like if she came back from a long vacation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna] Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna]   Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:51 pm

"Hectic at the clinic, the pet shop wasn't too bad; not nearly as many sick animals, and... I forgot to feed Betsy again," "But I did managed to fix up a variety of sandwiches, want one?" Wess asks, a bit tired from working. Wess finally met Genna's eyes, and remembered that she went to Harvey's to check out why her stomach hurt bad enough for her to have morning sickness. Her eyes seemed a bit too mischievious for his liking.

"What did the doctor say? You're not going to die are you?" he asks in a playful tone.

((Genna, we should alternate days feeding Betsy. Mad))
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna]   Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Genna sighed frustrated. "You have to feed Betsy, we don't wasnt to loose her." She said. She wouldn't mind feeding her but he's just got to remember. she was starving, she skipped her lunch break today. "Yes, i would love some," She said. She smiled and laid her head on his shoulder. Then he asked about her stomach problem this morning. "About that," She began. She took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant," She said looking directly at him.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna]   Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:11 pm

Wess heart stopped beating for a second, and then Wess started laughing. "Good one, Genna," he said laughing. Noting she didn't change her expression, his heart sped up, to the point Wess could feel it thudding against his chest. "Wait- You're serious?" he asks dumbly, and then speaks up again. "S-So, I'm going to be a... a father?" he asks again, as if bewildered by the fact. He remembered his father, and all the screaming and yelling and arguing, and he gulped, vowing to never, ever, ever, ever, be like him.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna]   Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:17 pm

Genna crossed her arms and gave a serious face. "Yea, I'm serious," She said feeling relieved that he believed her. She was worried for a second because then she would of picked up a fight. She smiled happily, "Were going to be parents! Aren't you excited? Plus, It's only two days till your birthday! A wonderful present!" She said hugging him tightly. She could remember things pretty well, especially a loved ones. She was pretty amazing that way.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna]   Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Wess froze, a bit terrified. He knew nothing about being a parent- Whatsoever. Sure, he was good with Chris, but Chris was his little brother, and mildly manageable. He made a mental note to read pregnancy and how to raise children books from his library, and to order more to stock the shelves with. He gets up from his chair, and places his research book back in his work bag, and gives Genna a simple hug, followed by a kiss. "Best. Birthday. Present. Ever."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna]   Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:32 pm

"Happy Early Birthday, Wess," Genna said smiling. Her face showed a light shade of pink when he kissed her but she was so relieved that he was happy. But then something came up, "What should we name him or her? If we have a son I want to name him Jeremy~" She said. She didn't have any good names for a girl but she decided to leave that to him. She was truely happy, but she was a little worried taht she was a little young but she might as well have to live with it.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna]   Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:40 pm

"If it's a girl.... How about...... Grace?" Wess suggests, borrowing his grandmother's name. Yeah, Grace sounded nice and sweet. Short to the point, one syllable... Five letters, the long "A" sound thanks to the "E".... And Wess was getting off track, thinking about the library, and grammar. "Sound good?" he asks, slightly worried he didn't come up with a good enough name. Besides, Genna's pregnancy could mean marital trouble, and mood swings. And would the voices in Genna's head some how mess up the baby?
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna]   Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:45 pm

"Perfect, I love that name," Genna said agreeing. She remembered her sister saying that a cousin of theirs was named Jeremy, for some reason she liked that name even though he never met that cousin. But she becamed worried about something. She bit her lip and gave a scared look. "Wess," she began. "W-what if Shizophrenia is g-genetic?" She asked worriedly. She didn't want her son/daughter suffering from that horrible disorder. She sat down on the nearest chair and just stared at the ground worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna]   Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna] Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Life [Wess/Genna]
Page 1 of 1