Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Volunteer [Black Friendship Event- Lily and Blue]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

A Volunteer [Black Friendship Event- Lily and Blue] Empty
PostSubject: A Volunteer [Black Friendship Event- Lily and Blue]   A Volunteer [Black Friendship Event- Lily and Blue] EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:40 pm

"Thank you, Ladies and Gentlemen. This is just a taste of the Circus di Valli. Onto our next act."

The Ringmaster's voice is grand and bold, his coat of just the same image. A vibrant red and a gold with grandieur, a top hat to cover his baldness.
The Dancers went gliding back to the trailer, where they sat like swans and sipped their drinks. The Clowns honked like geese and jeered at them, ruffling their feathers and tickling their sides.
One clown laughed and mounted her stilts, checking that her props were ready.

"Those were our lovely Swans," The Ringmaster called, "I'm sure they'd give you a kiss, if you would break their spell!"
The Dancers each rolled their eyes. A Juggallo kissed his love on the lips.
The air of Forget-Me-Not Valley was warm today, and a Spring scent rolled in the wind. The Circus had come into town that day, to convince the locals to see their show. This was but a sample of the Circus di Valli, and this day, they were all aglow.

"Now, if you don't mind, could you be so kind, as to give our next performer a dozen of dimes?"
The next performer joined in on the eye-rolling trend.
"But do enjoy the Juggallo- or, Juggalette, I should call her so."

The Juggalette stepped forward, into the light. Abalanced on stilts, and eyes all bright.
Blue had been anticipating this act today.

The Ringmaster left the makeshift arena, and Blue tread into the world.
Her face felt sticky from makeup.
"For this act, I will need a volunteer!" She cried, asking of the audience, "Somebody quick on their feet, somebody with their wits about them!"
She scanned around the Audience.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Volunteer [Black Friendship Event- Lily and Blue]   A Volunteer [Black Friendship Event- Lily and Blue] EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:57 pm

(Wow! What a poetic post! Color me impressed!)
Lily nearly dropped her popcorn when the Juggler came out, standing on stilts - almost. Lily was fascinated by the circus - she always had been since she was little. Unlike most people, who only came once and who was quite bored with it afterwards, Lily had came to this circus twice in two weeks. This was her third time, and still, she loved it like it was her first. When they called out about needing a volunteer, she quickly disappeared, setting her popcorn down and stood on her chair. She instantly pouted. Well, she was only five foot, three inches, so no doubt she was shorter than other people here. Except for most of the children of course.

Instead, she stepped onto the arm rests of her chair and the next - luckily for her, no one was sitting there towards her right - and raised her hand high into the sky - or at least as far as she could reach, which, admittedly, wasn't very high. Her fiery red hair waved behind her like a flag and her emerald green eyes danced with hope. She prayed that she would be spotted - she just wanted so badly to be a part of the act, though she didn't know what it was.

When she'd went to the circus the first two times, she hadn't seen the juggler, because she had to grab something to eat and drink at her first time, and second, an urgent trip to the restroom had interrupted it. So this time, she'd made sure she'd went before time, and gotten her drink and popcorn. "Meeeee! I'll do it!" she cried, hoping to get picked, though it was probably not going to be her. Her green spagetti-strapped dress gently swayed around her, carefully balancing on her green heels that matched the dress. Would her circus dreams of glamour die here and now, or be fulfilled?
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: A Volunteer [Black Friendship Event- Lily and Blue]   A Volunteer [Black Friendship Event- Lily and Blue] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:29 pm

(Thank you very much! 8D )

Blue scanned the crowd, each face anew. This one too little, and this one too shrewd.
Picking a volunteer, she knew, was a matter of precision. Not one too young, or one too old- for their fragile bones would snap in collision.
The crowd is wild, a sea of roars.
"Pick me!" They cheer, "No, me!" They jeer.
"Pat, you're too ugly!" A sister cries, "You're too giant!" comes the reply.

The Juggler can only smirk at the hostility of the families. Never before has there been Circus without the certainty of unpleasant events; be it the broken arm of a Swan or the ruffling of a family.
No, no. They wouldn't do; to sneer and too lewd!

And then, was a face. A determined young face.
Framed by fire, locks just alight; a spaghetti-strapped dress and above the fight.
That's right- this eager watcher was on her very chair!

Blue smiled.
"You!" She cried, "With the bright red hair!"
"Spagetti-strapped dress, standing up on her chair!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Volunteer [Black Friendship Event- Lily and Blue]   A Volunteer [Black Friendship Event- Lily and Blue] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Volunteer [Black Friendship Event- Lily and Blue]
Page 1 of 1