Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adel Schmidt {Left Town}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Adel Schmidt {Left Town} Balladdecmotm

Adel Schmidt {Left Town} Empty
PostSubject: Adel Schmidt {Left Town}   Adel Schmidt {Left Town} EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:05 am

Adel Schmidt {Left Town} 1219398536432

My Passport.
Name: Adel Schmidt
Name Meaning: “Nobel”
Alias: None.
Blood Type: AB
Birthday: Winter 23rd
Birthplace: Berlin, Germany
Nationality: German
Job: Traveling musician—namely pianist

Adel Schmidt {Left Town} 18116419 Judging the book by it’s cover. Adel Schmidt {Left Town} Austria_avi

Hair: Shaggy brown hair that usually is pushed back by his hands or pushed back behind his ears or away from his eye sight.
Eyes: Like that of ice, cold and almost unfriendly, these blue eyes sparkle like the bright Caribbean blue seas in the Southern worlds. His eyes definitely stand out among the rest of his features because they almost give off some sort of hope that there may be a hint of kindness behind his cold exterior because of the way that they shine behind his glasses--sometimes appearing purple.
Face: Sort of like a pentagon, his chin is at more of a point. His cheeks are slightly sunken in from the marks of time and from times of stress. His lips are thin and there appears to be a small mole below his lip.
Body: Standing at a height of six foot and six inches, he’s lean and lanky, with only the slightest of muscle on his upper body. His hands have long, thin fingers which make him an expert musician. He’ll admit to not eating exactly all too healthy, but since he basically walks all over the place, he gains almost no weight.
Scent:: His scent consists of a antique like smell, probably coming off of the piano that he played for countless years of his life, that and dust from it’s collected
Picture:
Spoiler:

Adel Schmidt {Left Town} Roderich My anger is Chopin. Adel Schmidt {Left Town} Aphamoremio_icon17

Adel Schmidt {Left Town} Austria-1
Personality: Standing stoic, his icy stare tend to turn away many. He has a cold disposition, but has the willingness to listen. He’s a bit of a pessimistic fellow, so he tends to look at more of the down-sides to things. He gets very panicy though if stuck in a crowded room with a lot of people. But somehow, his iciness melts away if you catch the right moment--whether it be when he sits down on the piano bench or if he's just in a completely splendid mood. He's not one to have many words, but when you get to know him, he will speak up a bit more and will maybe tell you why he loves music so much. He's the kind of person that will hum a simple tune when he's walking down the street or will pretend to conduct a symphony when standing on the shoreline when no one is looking.

He's the kind of person that if you want to know how he's feeling, you'd have to listen to the kind of music that he's humming or playing since he tries not to let his emotions be visible on his face until he really knows a person. He could be cold as a falling thermometer in December if you ask about the weather in July--but he'll give you his shirt and a back to go with it, if you really need his help. When he's in a bad mood, he will be stubborn as the donkey on a hot summer's day.

- Playing the piano
- Rain/snow
- Home-cooked meals
- Chocolate
- Reading
- Alcohol

Dislikes: - Extreme weather
- Loud noise
- Crowded spaces
- Stupid excuses
- Insects
- Ignorant people
- Small spaces

Strengths: Adel is an extremely good listener as he is a musician. He has been playing the piano since he was about six years old. He isn’t biased and once you warm up his icy front, he’s just a big teddy bear with a less than pleased smile.

Weaknesses: He is a bit harsh with his words, at most times, what he may believe is constructive criticism might actually be something a bit hurtful towards the person. He has a tending to snap at people who really bother him, especially the people who make fun of his name (Since it is a female’s name in French).

Goals: To travel all over the world and teach people about music and the wonders about it, to perform where ever he can, and hope that not everyone is ignorant about the beauty of music. Maybe even meet someone along the way who shares the same love of music.
Fears: Begin trapped inside of crowded spaces, not being able to move. He fears the idea of never being able to play his instruments, which is almost impossible but just the idea of not practicing at least once a day scares him because he does not want to lose his passion for music.

This is my story.

Childhood: Adel was born and raised in the country of Germany, physically born in Berlin. He grew up speaking fluent German, secretly teaching himself English since his father never approved of Western culture. At the age of five, he first sat down in front of the grand piano of his massive home, lightly pressing on random keys, making soft sounds. It intrigued him very much, but his opinions of the music was silenced by his parents as his mother was close to deaf and his father so strict about what happened in the house. He never brought it up until his father walked in on his playing a chord. It was when he turned six that he finally began taking official lessons, giving his father much praise then.
Adolesence: But time continued on and his love for the piano still grew but more arguments ensued between father and son. Adel wanted to expand his lessons and learn everything--his father only wanted traditional German music. Adel was often heavily criticized on his music by his father, Adel would bark right back with insults saying that his father never knew anything about anything. Because of his father, Adel began to push everyone away who even began to try speaking to him about music. He grew cold like winter and left home at the prime age of seventeen and learned to fend for himself in the real world.
Adulthood: Once out into the world, he began playing the piano and it really took him places, and soon he eventually fell into this place, traveling between the four towns.

Inventory
Money: 10,000g
Personal: He carries around a silver pendant in his front pocket that once belonged to his great grandparents, it is a bit tarnished and you almost barely see what is engraved upon it. He also carries around a violin, which he practices when he doesn’t feel like playing the piano.
Gifts:
Extra:

Aspects

Friendship: One could suppose that becoming friends with Adel would be an easy enough task, but it actually isn’t very easy. He will not open right up to you but doesn’t mind small talk. He would much rather ‘listen’ to someone else speak before he speaking about himself so if he actually appears like he’s listening, you have a good chance of becoming friends with him.
Romance: Music has always been his main priority and if you prove to have a passion in something to match his own passion, he will begin to respect you. But to become something like a lover to Adel is indeed a hard task because he is so devoted to his music.
Martial Status: Single

Last edited by Ballad Of The Fool on Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Adel Schmidt {Left Town} Balladdecmotm

Adel Schmidt {Left Town} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adel Schmidt {Left Town}   Adel Schmidt {Left Town} EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:57 am

Adel Schmidt {Left Town} Austria_no_CD_hetalia
Adel Schmidt's Notebook
Countless scribbles and faint pencil scratches mark up the pages. Hidden away in the pocket of his violin case so that no one may find it.
"Clearly this a manly notebook--not a journal."

{Friendship Sayings}

{Hatred} How dare you even try to come near me anymore!
{Dislike} Please don’t speak to me.
Adel Schmidt {Left Town} 369619 Good day, my name is Adel.
Adel Schmidt {Left Town} 830915 I didn’t notice you over there.
Adel Schmidt {Left Town} 708995 Tell me, what is your opinion on music?
Adel Schmidt {Left Town} 19513 It certainly is nice to see you, perhaps we should get together more often.
Adel Schmidt {Left Town} 531183 It’s good to have a friend like you that I can depend on. You can count on me.
Adel Schmidt {Left Town} 962522 Comrade! Care to join me for a drink?
Adel Schmidt {Left Town} 748981 If I get drunk, will you sing on the bar counter with me? // I feel like you and I are supposed to be siblings, I can tell you anything!

{Romance Sayings}

{Hatred} Hmph, I don’t waste my time on ignorant people like you
{Dislike} You’re not quite my taste.
Adel Schmidt {Left Town} 369619 It’s nice to meet you.
Adel Schmidt {Left Town} 830915 I suppose you seem interesting enough. What did you say your name was again?
Adel Schmidt {Left Town} 708995 Music is my only passion.
Adel Schmidt {Left Town} 19513 If you’d like, I could play for you.
Adel Schmidt {Left Town} 531183 Fancy seeing you here, would you mind joining me for a walk?
Adel Schmidt {Left Town} 962522 I can’t practice as much anymore, if I even try to put my fingers on the keys, I play nothing. My mind is spinning.
Adel Schmidt {Left Town} 748981 It’s like I can hear music playing everywhere, I love it. // I want to share the rest of my life with you.

Heart Events
"Love, there is no time for such petty things."

Friendship Events
"My only true friend is music.."

Special Events

Other Events
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/

Adel Schmidt {Left Town}
Page 1 of 1