Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] Bellnov

Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] Empty
PostSubject: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:14 am

Spring was going by slowly. Michael hated that, he wanted to get out of this wheelchair right now. he just wanted it to be Summer ninteenth already. A sigh escaped from his lips, hoping this season would just turn into summer. He could feel warm temperatures right now. One more season and he would be here for a full year.

Something hit him. Exactly a year ago was when he confessed to his ex-girlfriend. Then they got together. Maybe time does fly. But this time it wasn't. everytime he would look at a clock and it would be every minute he checked.

The surgeon was wheeling around care-free from anything. Forgetting everything in his path. It was enjoyable forgetting about everything. Nothing seemd to be too important today. Just Spring 30th, nothing special. No rain, no cloudy skies, and certainly no hurricanes. Those blasted hurricanes. Hopefully no more of those this year or atleast not too strong of a hurricane.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:19 am

It had been almost a year since Gabriel had moved here. To him it was difficult to believe he had already been living here for so long already, only yesterday it seemed like he finished unpacking his things and was opening the small rustic clinic he was talking about. He decided to get out of his stuffy office and walk around like normally he would. To his surprise he saw Micheal still his his wheel chair and to his surprise he found himself cursing the blasted huricane that did that to him. Soon he'd be out and walking though and things would start to be normal again.

"Whatca up to?" Gabriel greeted his friend with a smile.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:27 am

Hearing a familiar voice, he turned his head and realized it was his friend Gabriel. No suprise it was him, his clinic was around here and probably would have taken a break from his solitaire gaming. Plus since summer was coming soon, this was the time of year when air conditioners break then you would just be in a need for cold breeze or just dump cold water on you.

He remembered doing that to his sister once when she was complaining about the heat so Michael just came over with a bucket of water and splashed it on her. She was furious. That was his main cure for boredom in his childhood, bothering his sister.

"Oh hi. I'm just getting some fresh air. You?"

He greeted, turning his wheelchair fully around, facing Gabriel. At first they were the same height, now Gabriel was taller. It was funny.

"I see you've grown a lot and I've shrunk since the hurricane incident,"

He joked. He just made fun of himself these days. Laughter was a good medicine.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:31 am

"Same thing," Gabriel said. "I can't sit in my office playing solitare forever, plus it's annoying with this cast on." Soon they both wouldn't have their stupid injuries bothering them though and they could do anything they wanted and not care about hurting something more.

"Whoa," Gabriel said chuckling at Micheal's joke. "You've completely changed from when I first met you--I was the one always cracking a joke when I had the chance, but you've turned into a pretty good jokester yourself. I must be rubbing off on you, eh?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:39 am

"It's good to take a break from things," Michael said grinning a bit. He didn't really have addictive habits like biting nails. But he used to have some childhood habits that couldn't remember right now. Sure he missed his parents when they were at work all the dang time and came home at night, but atleast he had some family living with him so he won't be in the house alone.

"You're the better jokester, I'm just learning," He laughed. He wasn't a big comedian himself. "No worries, I won't turn into a clown with rainbow hair and big red shoes," he added. He certainly did not want that to happen anyways. Also gabriel would have been better off with stand up comedy. But he seemed to enjoy his job.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:44 am

It was nice to get out and walk around--Gabe loved to sneak away from work just to do so. Normally, he'd be smoking on every one of his walks but the more he hanged around Micheal the less he smoked because it bothered him. Maybe it was a good thing and maybe it wasn't? There was no way Gabriel was going to quit his nasty habbit just yet though.

"My young pupil," Gabriel stated laughing at his own statement as well as Micheal. "I think I'd enjoy it a bit too much if you actually dressed up like a clown."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:55 am

Michael couldn't help but laugh. Gabriel had a fast mind with things, the surgeon was amused with this. He was quick minded at things like during operations but not with jokes. Although the two were opposites they had some common things related to them. They were good friends and the surgeon couldn't thank Gabriel enough for letting him stay at his medical office/house of his.

"Trust me, I would never do that,"
He said. He would never dress as a clown but he could picture it. Nope, not ever. He wasn't a big costume person. Never really celebrated Fall 30th/31st which was when people gives kids candy when he was a kid. He didn't like sweets, he would just give them to a random child.

"But I do have to thank you for letting me save a bunch of money. Although I did have enough," he explained. They were good friends, plus he helped a few people at his medical office so he had something to do and not just stare outside a window all day.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:23 am

"That's what makes the thought so funny," Gabriel pointed chuckling. It was hard to picture Micheal dressed up as a clown though. He could see him with clown styled hair because he was a ginger though at the very least. The image that his brain produced certainly was interesting. Knowing Micheal he probably wouldn't dress up for a costume party. Gabriel would pay good money to see him in a dress though, it'd be hilarious.

"It's my pleasure," Gabriel said happily taking notice of Micheal's thank you. "As payment you can cook me something sometime, just kidding."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:15 pm

"Oh really?" Michael said. Gabriel would have to give him a lot of money to just show up in a clown costume. For him it would be humiliating. But for his friend, he would probably die of laughter. Having a big red nose and a flower that squirts out water was pretty much enough for him.

"But I do have to pay you back with something, right?" He grinned. Sure he was a good cook and Gabriel wasn't. Just making himself TV dinners or something. But he didn't have enough utensils just to make something since he was in a medical office and can't just barge into a resturant.

[wimpy posts are cool Cool]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:48 pm

"Nah," Gabriel said thinking about it. If his house was destroyed he'd probably be staying with Micheal at his place. It was just a thing friends did for eachother, wasn't it? Besides it was nice to have the company sometimes. Sitting by himself watching the television was nice, but it seemed more fun with Micheal around. "If I was in your position you'd probably let me crash at your place too."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:53 am

He was still going to payback with something though. After he got out of this wheelchair of course. It was soon, and he was pretty excited to get back to his job while some people loved to have day offs. Sure he liked day offs to take a break and hang out with people for once but he was just more focused on his career.

"I would. If I had a house. I'm just gonna stick with the Inn," He said shrugging. After he got his legs back he would see if the Inn was in good shape or just stay at the local inn here. But last time he saw the Inn it was practically almost done. Also his patient Molly had some serious illness inside her that made her cough out blood and kept saying she was fine.

A sigh escaped from him. He had to check on her soon, really soon so she won't die of losing too much blood or just cough until she dies. That will be bad.

"I don't what's going with the world these days. Everyday just gets confusing for me," He explained. So much surprises, so little time. That happened to him, a lot.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Gabriel laughed, it would be hard for him to crash with Micheal if he didn't have a place for him to crash. Micheal's happy mood disappeard with a sigh, like he had been thinking of something troubling. He seemed almost depressed in a way and Gabe was going to make him tell him without a doubt. "Something on your mind?" Gabriel questioned him.

Micheal was infact his best friend. They had different outlooks on life and yet the two were able to get along so well. It was actually surprising because in the city they'd never know eachother like this. The country side was weird in so many ways that confused Gabriel to no end.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Michael looked at his friend. They were best friends, of course he had friends back in the hospital where he used to live but not really as close at this. "Molly, my patient, is hiding things from me," He started. Every time he would just worry about her about coughing out blood. He was also worrying about if she had the Rosalia virus because that had to do with blood. But if her condition started long ago then it wasn't possible that she had it.

"She coughed out blood right in front of me one day but she just said she was fine. Tried to catch her but she ended up running away," He explained in a somewhat depressed expression on his pale face. his stupid wheelchair was slowing him down.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Something was indeed on his friend's mind, Molly. This time he refered her as a patient instead of some psycho stalker though which meant Molly must have toned her actions down for Micheal, or Micheal got used to it and began sawing symptoms. Every doctor couldn't help but be consered if someone was coughing bloody sputum though. It wasn't a good sign and ment lung tissue damage. The fact that she wanted to hide this from him reminded him of his son and when he diagnosed him with Wellner's Syndrome. "Tell her that when she hides things like that from you it makes you worry," Gabriel said looking up at the blue sky. "She might let you examine her then."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:50 am

Michael grew less annoyed to Molly every day. But one thing he hated was when she hid things from him. I he didn't find what was wrong with her soon enough she could- nevermind. He sighed and looked up to his friend which seem to tower over him because of the wheelchair. "I suppose. Maybe possibly lock her in a room and then examine her," He said laughing quietly.

Although he could trust his friend Gabriel examining his patient then if she needed surgery then Michael would do so. But it wasn't for sure yet. She was just coughing out blood. Possibly ulcers were around somewhere in her intestines and needed endoscopic surgery. Michael was deep in thought. Next time he sees her he's going to drag her small frame to his friend's clinic.

"There could be ulcers in her intestines. That may be causing the bloody sputum. But this is only one symptom of many diseases," He explained. She needed to be examined right away.

Enough of his patient though. He seemed to calm down a bit. Must of caught his sister's mood swings from worry to calmness in less than a minute. Welcome to the Greer family.

"But, I can trust you to examine her, right?"

He said crossing his arms. If he got his patient to go then it's an appointment for her.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Boodly sputum was something to worry about, hopefully Micheal would get the girl checked soon. There were so many things that could cause it and it was best to get to them before they got worse. A human body can handle so much damage. "I doubt she'd cooperate with that," Gabriel said at Micheal's suggestion. For some odd reason Micheal sounded like a worried parent.

"Or the problem could lie in her lungs or she could have holes in her gastro intestinal walls," Gabreil pointed out. "Or even a tumor, there are unlimited amounts of things it could be but we can't know untill she gets examined."

"Huh?" Gabriel said at Micheal's strange request. "Uh, sure--that's my job. That is if you can convince her to get an appointment with me."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:53 am

A doctor always had to be worried about his patients. But the operation he failed less than a year go was like losing half of his life from him. Losing someone related to you is depressing but if you're actually involved in the situation it's way more depressing. Now that he was thinking about his patient he probably had to check her very soon.

She wasn't a huge psycho path now, they saw each other less and less and every time he thought of her being on the edge of death. First swimming in the ocean during winter, being a victim of a hurricane, and now she was coughing out bloody sputum. How dangerous can this get? He talked to Adamaris a few days ago and she seemed to be doing fine.

"There's a lot of answers to how she's coughing out blood. I could call her and we would do some tests on her,"

He explained. But one question always remains in his mind. How is she coughing out bloody sputum? Maybe she possibly swallowed something but she would of already died, or some disease was the popular option.

"I can talk some sense into her,"

He said, sounding like it was easy to do.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:52 am

It was kind of funny in a weird way to see Micheal act like this. He was being like an over protective parent in Gabriel's mind, which was weird since not that long ago Molly seemed like a psycho to him. They must have not been spending as much time around eachother anymore. Atleast they agreed that there was a ton of things that she could have. Now all they had to do was convice her to get it checked out.

"You sound like you've already have done this before," Gabriel noted thinking about it. The way Micheal said it it seemed like it'd be easy for him, but why did she run away from him that one time though?
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:44 pm

"Yea, but patients never really run away from me since they're knocked out from the anethesia," He noted shifting his brown eyes to his right. He thought for a moment. She was a doctor but running away from her health was not an acception. This is why he never understood women.

He turned his eyes back to Gabriel. "Her health is in danger right now," He said. He would have to do more research on this. But that ay was unexpected. Just checking up on the inn and thenshe comes and coughs up blood and tries to run away with it. He sighed.

"How's Adamaris doing? Seen her recently?"

He asked. Since Gabriel and him were friends they technically share their patients. Although Adamaris was Gabriel's main patient and Molly was Michael's main patient.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Gabriel chuckled lightly at Micheal's comment. "I suppose that would make running away a tad difficult," he admitted. Unlike Micheal his patients could walk out the door without a problem and he could do nothing about it besides nagging them about how much they need to be there. It was obvious he was worried for the girl though and Gabriel could sympathise with him.

"I haven't seen her in awhile," Gabriel admitted. He sort of missed her, afterall they had been through a lot together. Hopefully nothing bad had happened to her like the incident on Gelato Mountain. "Last time I met with her, her condition seemed stable."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:02 pm

"It's a coincident that we have patients that are on the edge of death," Michael chuckled. He was hoping his patient's health was minor since when she showed symptoms of hypothermia. Since then she was fine then she got into this bloody sputum. Part of him wished it was minor but it wasn't.

He relaxed a little, he wasn't going to let another patient die on his hands. Again. Never tell a patient that he lost a patient once then they would be fine. Just smile and tell them everything is okay.

"That's good,"
He started. "But you still have to watch her,". Once the two exam Molly then they would know everything unless she speaks up about everything.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:34 am

"Well you do, I don't," Gabriel corrected him. Adamaris's condition was improving quite a bit, the problem was she still was having attacks though. Since her condition was more of a mental one though there was a limit to what he could do. Pretty much the only thing he could do was give her medication or try to be a psychiatrist for her. His major was in diagnostics though and his minor was oncology, not psychiatric treatment.

"Without a doubt," Gabriel said. "Sometimes I wish I atleast got a minor in psychology instead of oncology. It'd be more useful with her codition."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:12 am

"She's still having those attacks though, right?" He asked tilting his head a bit. He never saw it person but from his friend's point of view it sounded unexpected and surprising. Maybe something genetic or new. He barely knew Adamaris as a friend but as an aquaintance. They only met a few times. It was still good that her condition was getting better though.

"That's true,"
He started. "Sometimes you wish you could rewind life," He giggled quietly. A lot of times the surgeon wish he could rewind his life and start that whole operation again. Then his family member would have still been alive and still be with Liana and....never had moved here. Wow, thinking about that was surprising. He only moved here to run away from his fears and life there and continue his job here.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:28 am

"Remeber the hurricane?" Gabriel said since it was an easy way to explain Adamaris's condition. Without a doubt Micheal wouldn't have forgotten about the disaster. "Normally, she'd snap and start an outrage since she's sensitive to high stress situations. She didn't though. I think she might have the ability to get over it soon by herself with how far she has progressed. I still wouldn't do anything to get her mad though, she could beat both of us to a pulp."

Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:34 pm

"I think I can remember by just looking at my legs," Michael pointed out. god, he hated that day. It was just raining like any other rainy day then it just starting pouring and pouring. Then it started to get really windy till it could blow you right into a wall and break all of your bones. But it was surprising that Adamaris didn't get into an attack that day.

"Well her condition on that day might have worsen a lot if she had an attack,"
He noted. His patient only got a minor injury which was a good thing. Some others were serious and one was terrified of everything. But she got better step by step. He liked it when he helped out a patient even cured someone. He felt good inside. But if he failed he would just sit in a dark room for days and didn't want any attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]   Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael] Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Doesn't Fly [Gabriel and Michael]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next