Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Phoenix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

Robert Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Robert Phoenix   Robert Phoenix EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:53 am

Full Name: Robert Phoenix
Nicknames: Feenie, Rob, Nick
Birthday: Spring 12

Appearance:
- Height: 6ft
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair: Blue, short and combed back
- Clothing: Robert normally wears a pair of brown leather boots, white denim pants, a white tee-shirt and a green coat.Over his coat he sometimes wears a blue cloak with redinner lining and blue-stained pauldrons on his shoulders. His coat is held closed by a brown leather belt, and at times he carries a rapier, the only link he has to his past.

- Picture: Robert Phoenix FrostGif

Biography: Robert was born and raised in the kingdom of Mercia, born son of a wealthy noble lord who served under the king. From the moment he was of the age to school, he became a squire to his brother, Sir Simon. Robert learned how to fight and showed promise with use of a rapier, a light, thin weapon rarely seen in war time. Eventually, Robert proved himself worthy of knight training and boarded a ship to leave for Sevii Island where he would begin his training.

Fate, however, had other plans. During the voyage, a terrible storm took hold of the seas, and a bolt of lightning destroyed the ship. Robert was sent overboard along with many others, and a plank of wood struck him in the back of the head as he surfaced for air.

Robert washed up on the shores of Sunshine Island, remembering only his name and his learned skills. He forgot about his family, his heritage, even his squireship years. He believes himself to be a knight, but he cannot remember the land he came from. He was awoken by the a small wolf pup lapping his face. Taking the little pup with him, he headed towards what looked like a settlement.

Robert couldn't remember his past save for his name. While he was never knighted, only sent to training, in his mind he believes he was a knight, though he cannot remember the name of the land he lived in. Aside from his rapier and clothes, he had nothing else of value. However, the mayor of the village was kind enough to give him a place to live and a farmland to work on. This would be his new life.

-Family: Miles Phoenix (Father), Franziska Phoenix (Mother), Simon Phoenix (Brother)

-Character Personality Pros: Kind hearted, strong willed, friendly, loyal to friends, chivilrous

-Character Personality Flaws: Nieve towards love, easilly embarressed, takes risks (can be good or bad), hard-headed at times, very honor-bound (once again, this can be good or bad)

-Likes: Beef, fish, potatoes, fishing, milk, eggs, hard work, hot springs, swords and swordsmanship, excercise (which he gets mostly from his work), animals.

-Dislikes: Dishonesty, turnips, bitter or sour foods, deception, abuse (towards humans or animals)

-Extra Information: Robert owns an orphaned wolf pup which is being raised to help protect the farm from other wildlife. His body memory (not history memory) has allowed him to retain his fighting skills should he ever need them. Based on Raguna from Rune Factory minus magic and rune energy.

Harvest World Dream Job: Farmer/Rancher
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

Robert Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Phoenix   Robert Phoenix EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:45 am

Robert's Journal
* Met Alisa out by Sunshine Island beach
* Invited to Alisa's Sleepover
* Got job working in Alisa's shop
* Saved Alisa from a burning Inn
* Befriended Ashton
* Met Rina

Heart Events
Robert Phoenix Thpurple
Everyone
Robert Phoenix Thorange Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)

Friendship Events
Robert Phoenix Thpurple
Everyone

Special Events
N/A

Other Events
N/A

Friends/Interests
Robert Phoenix Thorange Alisa
Robert Phoenix Thpurple Ashton
Robert Phoenix Thpurple Rina

Friendship Sayings:
Robert Phoenix ThpurpleHow do you do?
Robert Phoenix ThorangeGood to see you again.
Robert Phoenix ThblueIt is a pleasure to see you again, my friend.
Robert Phoenix BrownWhat say we go and play some pool?
Robert Phoenix ThyellowI'm here for you. That's what friendship is all about, after all.
Robert Phoenix ThblackCome! to the task at hand!
Robert Phoenix ThwhiteYou are the best friend anyone could be blessed to have.
Robert Phoenix ThredI trust you with my life.

Romance Sayings:
Robert Phoenix ThpurpleA pleasure to meet you.
Robert Phoenix ThorangePleasant weather we're having, yes?
Robert Phoenix ThblueHaha, I think Silva's taken a liking to you!
Robert Phoenix BrownThis may seem a bit forward, but I would like to get to know you better.
Robert Phoenix ThyellowI am glad we got this chance to meet each other.
Robert Phoenix ThblackI believe I have fallen for you, my fair lady.
Robert Phoenix ThwhiteLet us create our own memories from now forward.
Robert Phoenix ThredI love you with all of my heart, my soul and my honor.
Back to top Go down

Robert Phoenix
Page 1 of 1