Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All is Good [Robert and Alisa]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

All is Good [Robert and Alisa] Empty
PostSubject: All is Good [Robert and Alisa]   All is Good [Robert and Alisa] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:31 am

Alisa petted the wolf pup's head. She had soft fur. Tibby was fast asleep beside Alisa so it wasn't like he was craving attention equivilant to the attention Silva was receiving.

"Who's a good girl?" she asked, not even expecting a reply, of course. Silva was supposedly going home today because Robert was checking out of the clinic. Alisa would have went to pick him up but something came up, and seeing as Ashton would be there, neither would be alone. She was back early though, so that's why Alisa was at home. It wouldn't be the best idea to leave. Ashton didn't have his key and even if Alisa took the two animals, Alisa would probably pass the two.

---------

"Okay, right here." he said. Ashton walked towards the house, making sure not to leave Robert in the dust. "Alisa should be home." he said, or at least hoped. Without his house key at the moment, if Alisa wasn't home, they'd be locked out.

[Ashton is here at the moment, yes, but he won't be after.]
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: All is Good [Robert and Alisa]   All is Good [Robert and Alisa] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:19 pm

Robert followed a few feet behind Ashton. He was feeling much better. His shoulder wound was completely healed, though a scar remained where the gash was, and the burns across his back and on the palms of his hands were healed over, and the skin color of those areas looked like a sunburn.

Robert approached the house and waited for Ashton to open the door. He wanted to see how Silva was getting along. That, and he wanted to see how Alisa was doing.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: All is Good [Robert and Alisa]   All is Good [Robert and Alisa] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:48 am

[Sorry for the late reply and all. You know, because of my laptop issue? My dsi broke too so I had to buy a keyboard for my wii... >.> Best thing I have though, so yay!]

Ashton opened the door. Oh, she was home, that's good.

"Hey Alisa." he said, letting Robert go first. "I'm going to go out to the pond for a bit." he said, patting his leg for Tobs to follow him. He did as told.

-------------

"Ash, you're back. And Robert, welcome. Be careful though, Ashton." Alisa said with a cheerfull smile on her face. "Silva, come here." she said, calling the wolf pup. "She's been such a good girl." Alisa chuckled, saying so to Robert.

Alisa stood from her chair and got another one for Robert to sit on. Sure, he probably would have to be getting back to his house in Sunnyshine but... It would be nice to have a talk before that, a report on how Silva behaved.

"I don't know where to Start." Alisa added to her previous comment.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: All is Good [Robert and Alisa]   All is Good [Robert and Alisa] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:11 pm

Robert sat himself down, only to have Silva pounce on him and begin licking his face. Robert laughed a bit and calmed Silva down, letting her sit on his lap and began petting her head. "Well, the beginning is always a good place to start." he teased as he looked over to her. "But first, how have you been doing? Has the shop been busy since I've been in the hospital?" Robert asked Alisa as Silva began to curl up on Robert's lap and pawed a bit at her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: All is Good [Robert and Alisa]   All is Good [Robert and Alisa] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:48 am

Alisa smiled as Silva licked Robert's face. She was so affectionate.

"I've been good. It was a bit lonely because Ash was in the hospital with you but the time wentrather quickly." Alisa said, fiddling with the remaining bandages on her arm.

"When we got home, there was a bit of tention with Tibs because of Silva," Alisa started. "He probably thought either I didn't notice a wolf pup followed me in or she was a new pet of ours." she chuckled. "He warmed up after a while, I guess because he recognised her. Either way, she was very good. Really, there were no other problems, if you count that as one."

"So how was your time in the hospital?" she asked. "Did they treat you two well? Sorry I couldn't visit so much."
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: All is Good [Robert and Alisa]   All is Good [Robert and Alisa] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:21 am

Robert gave a smile to Alisa. "I'm glad to hear that there were no problems between the two. By the way, how is your arm doing?" Robert asked. He himself had some bandaging over his back and wrapped around his chest, keeping the ointment in place on his back while protecting the burn areas from possible infection. However, his shirt and cloak obviously covered the area.

"The hospital stay was alright. Their cooking isn't too bad, and they had the TV to keep us entertained." Robert responded. As he pet Silva's head, he began to remember something Ashton asked him about. "I think your brother might have a romantic interest. He was asking me whether or not to go slow or fast in a relationship." Robert recalled as he scritched his chin with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: All is Good [Robert and Alisa]   All is Good [Robert and Alisa] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:36 am

Alisa stopped playing with the bandage and placed her one hand on top of the other, resting them on her knees.

"It's better. Just a simple burn, nothing too bad. Your injuries were worse. Are you okay?" Alisa asked, still feeling guilty. Besides, her burns looked and felt worse then they were, she though.

Alisa listened carefully as Robert talked but when he mentioned the love interest topic, she thought for a moment. It was true that Ashton had had someone in his life but she had left so suddenly and really... Ashton didn't believe in love.

"Ashton... He doesn't like the relationship I have with a friend of mine." she admitted. "He's always saying we're too close and this friend will end up hurting me. He doesn't believe in that kind of strong relationship..." Alisa added, shaking her head to 'shake off' that thought. "Ashton's just a bit overprotective."
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: All is Good [Robert and Alisa]   All is Good [Robert and Alisa] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:50 am

Robert gave a nod to her as he listened. "Mine are fine. I'll have a scar on my shoulder, but the burns on my back and hands are healing nicely. I should be able to play the harp again in a few weeks." Robert replied.

It made sense that Ashton would be protective of his sister, and now he knew there was someone else in her life. "Well, that makes sense. You are his only family, so to speak. I won't ask about the relationship, it's not really my place. All I would suggest is that you at least get them to meet so he can see what kind of person your boyfriend is." Robert suggested politely as he scritched Silva behind the ear.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: All is Good [Robert and Alisa]   All is Good [Robert and Alisa] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:39 pm

"Okay but take your time, I don't want you to strain yourself."

Alisa blushed.

"Bo-boyfriend?" she stuttered on her words and giggled. "H-he's not my boyfriend, just a good friend of mine." Alisa said. "We're like this." Alisa intertwined two of her fingers, the hand sign someone would do to represent a promise. Normally, Alisa wouldn't use hand gestures but this seemed like a good time to fit one in.

"I'd like to introduce Ashton to him though... He hates the man so much though that he won't even let me show Ashton a picture of him." Alisa explained. There was no way. She couldn't even trick him into it. "I wish I could, because Ashton has had it hard enough, but I don't really know what to do. Any thoughts?" she asked in a joking manner.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: All is Good [Robert and Alisa]   All is Good [Robert and Alisa] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:00 pm

Robert chuckled a bit at his error. "I see. It seems I jumped the gun on my presumption. My apologies." Robert spoke with a smile. He thought for a bit at what she said about Ashton's reactions to a man he had never met before.

"Well, he really shouldn't be making judgment calls on someone he has never met in person. Well, he seems to trust me, so perhaps you could have a sort of get together and invite your friend over. Just don't tell Ashton that he's one of the people you're inviting. That way you can introduce them face to face and he can see for himself what kind of person your friend is." Robert suggested.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: All is Good [Robert and Alisa]   All is Good [Robert and Alisa] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:10 pm

"No, no, it's fine. I would have thought the same. That's what Ashton thought at first too which seemed to make him even more mad." Alisa stated, thinking back.

A get together? It would be a good idea but would Ashton actually do that? He was pretty timid with that. He actually fled to his room during the sleepover, as well as the upstaiirs floor before the fire. It was worth trying though.

"I know but Ashton has always been like that for some reason, even since he turned twelve." she paused. "But I'm glad he trusts you, it's good for him to have another friend."

"I think that's a good idea." Alisa said. The thing to think about though is would Alisa even manage to get ahold of Amando? She actually thought that Amando would be there at the party before but he never showed up. He was pretty busy anyways. Would that interfear with this?

"I'm wondering though... What if Ashton does flee again?"
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: All is Good [Robert and Alisa]   All is Good [Robert and Alisa] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Robert shrugged a bit. "Well, perhaps since I got his trust, I can try to convince him to come out and meet everyone. If he has someone by his side, maybe he won't feel as freaked out and he'll become a bit more reasonable. But that's just my theory." Robert replied. Everything was a bit of a gamble, as nothing could be assured to go as planned. In truth, when really did anything go as planned for everyone? Still, the payoff of getting Ashton to come out of his shell and become more sociable would only help the boy.

"By the way, have any new students signed up for the school?" Robert asked. It was a completely unrelated question , but he needed to know whether he'd be manning the front desk or teaching his musical skills to someone.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: All is Good [Robert and Alisa]   All is Good [Robert and Alisa] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:27 am

[Yes, customers are npcs. XD]

Alisa thought. Ashton trusted her as well but she couldn't do anything. Maybe it would be different though with Robert.

"If you don't mind then I think that could work." she said anyways. "If it's not too much trouble though." Alisa added. She didn't want to be a burden to Robert, nor anyone else so would dropping this on him be okay?

"Yeah, I got some requests for teachers, and you have one or two. The shop is just getting started so not a lot of people have asked yet." Alisa started. "Because of the fire though, almost everyone that's been hired was in that fire, so the lesson center of the shop is closed for the time being. Once everyone is back up, I can open it again." she finished. "Everyone heals at their own time."
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: All is Good [Robert and Alisa]   All is Good [Robert and Alisa] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:46 am

"Of course. Thankfully of my hands, only the palms were burnt, so I can still pluck the strings with my fingers. And no, I don't mind at all. It is my idea, after all. I just feel it's important that he comes out of his comfort zone and starts to trust people, make friends and such. We only live for so long, and you won't experience much of life if you never allow yourself to make friends or take any risks." Robert explained with a smile.

"I'll pry go into the store tomorrow and check up on the sheet music and tune the harps so none of them are off-key, along with the rest of the string instruments." he commented as he continued to pet the now sleeping Silva that rested upon his lap.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: All is Good [Robert and Alisa]   All is Good [Robert and Alisa] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:29 am

"Well don't strain yourself. I wouldn't want that." she said. No one would really enjoy that though... She worried though, maybe more then she should. It was probably just a 'motherly instinct' coming out because Ashton was more dependant now. "But thank you. It's hard to see someone that Ashton trusts around here so it would be hard to rely on someone else."

Alisa still felt uneasy though.

"I'm sorry I can't give you anything to review here. Everything hass been in the store since the fire." she said. Alisa was naturally forgetfull sometimes so if she brought anything home, she would probably forget it all. "But if you do come in tomorrow, I could help you." she said. Alisa didn't really have anyone she was instructing to yet. She was reserving lessons with others before herself.

"I'm pretty good with that stuff." she said.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: All is Good [Robert and Alisa]   All is Good [Robert and Alisa] EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Robert smiled to Alisa's words. "I don't intend to push myself any more than I need to." Robert spoke with a pleasant tone of voice. Robert lightly pushed on Silva's head, causing her to stand and hop down onto the floor.

"It's getting late and the boat should be coming in within the hour. I need to check my farm and make sure the crops are still in good shape. Otherwise, I'll have to go out and buy some food." Robert jested as he stood up. "If you want to do this, let me know when the set-up is going to be. Either way, I'll be at work tomorrow." Robert spoke with a pleasant tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All is Good [Robert and Alisa]   All is Good [Robert and Alisa] Empty

Back to top Go down

All is Good [Robert and Alisa]
Page 1 of 1