Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beginings (Robert and Alisa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

Beginings (Robert and Alisa) Empty
PostSubject: Beginings (Robert and Alisa)   Beginings (Robert and Alisa) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:32 am

Robert walked down to the beach, sitting himself down on the sand. Silva, a young silver furred wolf pup, curled up on his lap and gave a cute little yawn. The pup gazed at the ocean as the waved rolled in along with Robert, who was petting her head. Try as he might, he still couldn't remember even what happened that caused him to end up washed up on the shores of the island. He had kept himself busy at least in fixing up the old hut he was moved into so that it was livable. He had so many questions and no answers. The only thing that stuck in his mind aside from his name was the belief he was a knight. He considered his rapier, clothing, skill and knowledge of the knight code to be evidence enough to back his belief. Still, he knew he couldn't spend the rest of his life wondering about the past. There was still a future to forge.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Beginings (Robert and Alisa)   Beginings (Robert and Alisa) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Alisa ran down to the beach. She had never been to this island before in her life so she was so excited. She giggled as she ran, the sand sinking her feet. When she stopped running infront of the waves, she stretched and looked into the distance. It was really pretty. Alisa looked from where she came and saw a bench with... Someone there. It was a boy. He seemed... Different. Alisa had never seen that kind of clothing before.

I'm going to say hi!

She walked up to the man and smiled at him.

"Hello." she greeted. "My name's Alisa."
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Beginings (Robert and Alisa)   Beginings (Robert and Alisa) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:50 pm

Robert turned his head to look up at the new face talking to him. She was quite pretty in his opinion, and quite frankly, he needed to start making friends. He smiled up to her as his little silver-furred wolf pup hopped off of his lap and began wagging her tail, yipping playfully. Robert rose to his feet and offered her a hand in greeting.

"A pleasure to meet you lady Alisa. I am Robert." Robert spoke in reply with a pleasant tone of voice, as he bowed his head to her in a dignified manner. As he raised his head back up, he glanced down at the playful pup. "And this here is Silva." he added with a little laugh. Robert looked back to Alisa with a smile upon his face. "What brings you here, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Beginings (Robert and Alisa)   Beginings (Robert and Alisa) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:12 am

Alisa giggled at his words, slightly blushing. Lady Alisa. No one had ever greeted her like that. She liked it though.

"It's very very nice to meet you two, Robert and Silva." she said, crouching down and petting the wolf pup's fur. Another first, she had never seen a wolf before. Not in real life, that was.

"I just thought coming here would releave some stress and problems." she said to Robert, still smiling. It was hard because Dylan had died so she wanted to cheer up by traveling. "What about you? And are you from a kingdom or something? I've never seen your style of clothing." she asked.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Beginings (Robert and Alisa)   Beginings (Robert and Alisa) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:41 am

Robert chuckled nervously as he placed one hand behind his head. "Where am I from? Well, that's the million gold question, now isn't it?" he jested lightly before taking a bit of a breath and glancing at some lumber wreckage off in the distance.

"In truth, I can't remember much of anything as early as two days ago. My attire is that of a knight, and given the fact that I can at least remember the creed, I know that at least I am a knight. A sword for the weak and a shield for the meek. But as to what country my allegiance was to? That I can't recall." Robert replied calmly before looking back to the girl.

"According to the townsfolk, there was a nasty storm that night, and given the timber I was strewn across, I can only guess I was aboard a ship and the storm wrecked it. I was most likely cast overboard and drifted to shore." Robert admitted. "Silva here was the one who found me over there by those broken planks. I don't know if she has any parents, but if they were around, they would have shown themselves by now I would think. For the moment, I'm taking care of her until I can either find her parents or determine if she is in fact an orphan" he spoke calmly.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Beginings (Robert and Alisa)   Beginings (Robert and Alisa) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:28 am

Alisa eagerly listened. It was like he was telling a story from reality, almost. It was cool.

"Wow. A knight." she repeated. She had always read books about knights and kingdoms so she was very interested in this. And the story of a small wolf pup finding him was so wonderfull. Who knew that would happen? And for the pup to seem abandon by her parents almost...

"That's really cool, Robert. I wish you knew more about your past though..." her words trailed off as she finished that sentance. It would be nice to know the whole story. "But the good thing is, you're alive and didn't die from the storm" she continued. Alisa remembered a recent storm that happened. It went through Forget Me Not Valley and must have trailed to where he was in the middle of the ocean, striking his boat. Maybe...

"It's really sweet though, how you're taking care of this little pup." Alisa added. "It looks like you're taking very good care of her."

Because her brother, Ashton, was interested in animals, she heard and knew a lot about them. What their behaviors were if they were happy, sad, sick, and healthy. Sliva looked like a normal wolf pup so this was good.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Beginings (Robert and Alisa)   Beginings (Robert and Alisa) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:43 am

Robert laughed lightly. "That makes two of us. But until my memory comes back to me, the only thing for me to do is make the best of what I have. A little hut and a small field isn't much, but it's shelter and a means of sustaining myself and Silva here." Robert spoke in a calm and pleasant tone of voice.

"So, what do you do as a job? What land are you from?" he asks in a polite tone of voice. He picks up the pup as she was pouncing at his leg playfully. She was quite a cute pup, though Robert still kept in the back of his mind she was, for all intensive purposes, a wild animal. Eventually he'd have to return her to the wild if it were possible to do so.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Beginings (Robert and Alisa)   Beginings (Robert and Alisa) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:52 am

"Well if you need anything, then you come to me, okay?" she said to his statement. If someone needed help, Alisa loved to help out.

"I'm a waitress at a cafe called Starx Cafe which is located in my home town, Forget Me Not Calley." she said. It was a little far from the island but because she was travelling, that was okay, right? "What do you do to sustain yourself?" she asked. He must have had some kind of job, right?

"If you don't have a job, I can try and help you find one." she added to that. It wouldn't be so hard. Who wouldn't want to hire a knight?
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Beginings (Robert and Alisa)   Beginings (Robert and Alisa) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:06 am

"Basically whatever I forage. At least until my crops are ready for harvest. You could say I've proverbially turned my sword into a plowshare, though I am just starting out a farmer's life. Though I think I will take you up on your offer milady. I am not one to turn down aid when it is offered." he spoke with a pleasant tone of voice, bowing his head to her in respect for her offer and kindness.

Of course though he was sure that this job would either have to be on the island, or he might have to move to another place to work. However, he would have to go with the flow in order to, if nothing else, provide for Silva. As a knight, he often put other's needs before his own, and in this case, it was the needs of the wolf pup.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Beginings (Robert and Alisa)   Beginings (Robert and Alisa) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:13 am

Milady. Alisa blushed to that. It was so new to her to be treated like that. She somewhat liked it though.

"Okay. Well I'll look for open jobs then!" she said. Maybe there would be a job that related to animals for him. He seemed to enjoy his little Silva so would that mean he'd like all kinds of animals like Ashton. If he lived in Forget Me Not Valley like herself, she could recommend being a vetrinarian at Boo Boo Clinic, which was the building attached to the cafe. Maybe there was a job like that here.

"You know, you might be able to make your own buisness here too!" Alisa said.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Beginings (Robert and Alisa)   Beginings (Robert and Alisa) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:22 am

Robert smiled to her suggestion of opening a business here on the island. "Truly? What kind of business are you thinking about?" he asked in a kind and curious tone of voice. He wasn't sure what he could offer a peaceful island when his training had geared him to be a defender during times of war.

Still though, he knew little about the island. Perhaps there were dangers to protect the town from. Or perhaps the suggestion was something more peaceful. Regardless, he was willing to give most anything a chance. After all, he was, at this point, pretty much a clean slate to work with.

Silva lept out of his arms suddenly and began to pounce and attack a floating feather, most likely a shed feather of a wingull or other island bird. Robert chuckled a bit as he watched the little pup from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Beginings (Robert and Alisa)   Beginings (Robert and Alisa) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:29 pm

"Any kind of buisness!" Alisa exclaimed. "Like there's an art bazaar, a cafe, a clinic, a pet shot, and more all around here. If the buisness if reasonable, then you could basically do anything!" she said. Because she wanted to open her own buisness, this was fun to talk about.

Alisa watched Silva jump our of Robert's arms and bark at a feather. It was cute with that hint of humour. She laughed.

"That pup must have a lot of energy..." she thought outloud. "But with the job thing, you might want to open a supermarket since you're basically a farmer." she stated. "You could sell your crops, as well as other things. You'd probably get more than you would profiting with the shipping boxes.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Beginings (Robert and Alisa)   Beginings (Robert and Alisa) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Robert chuckled lightly. "Indeed she does. It's hard to keep in mind she's a wild animal. I'll have to see if I can train her in some basic commands, just in case I don't find her parents." he spoke before shaking his head. "It's a bit difficult to balance, whether I should incorporate training so that I can curb any future behavior problems, or keep her as wild and release her once she's old enough. "

Robert returned his eyes to look upon Alisa. "I could certainly open up a grocery store, but it's going to take a while to get everything I'd need. I need to expand my farm enough to be able to accommodate enough food to sell at a grocery store, I'd need to purchase or build a building for it as an expansion to my house, get a barn, get a few chickens and cows and more than likely hire some staff to share the workload. it is something to work towards for the moment." he replied to her.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Beginings (Robert and Alisa)   Beginings (Robert and Alisa) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:23 am

Alisa thought for a minute.

"Well again, I'd love to help in any way." she said. How could she though? Maybe... Maybe she'd just help with watering and harvesting the crops? Or she could help with any building. Alisa loved to build and create so she could probably do that.

"It would take a long time and a lot of money but in time, it will get you enough to even move yourself into another house." she exclaimed. Nothing would be wrong with his current house but it would just probably be a better living environment.

"Or, if you're a knight, then you'd know stuff like fighting, right?" Alisa asked, coming up with an idea. "Because you could make a dojo or somehting too!"
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Beginings (Robert and Alisa)   Beginings (Robert and Alisa) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:44 am

Robert gave a nod to Alisa's offer to help. "I would enjoy the help, certainly." he replied with a friendly tone of voice, a smile gracing his face. He thought a bit about the other suggestion, of him using his own talents. He had the skills to defend others with, and he could certainly train others to become knights to defend the island and surrounding towns against any threats to the people.

This possibility did bring about questions in his mind. "I've not been in this area long. What dangers are about that threaten the populace? I could certainly train others to become knights to maintain the peace I will certainly have to at least learn the lay of the lands first, relations with other countries." he spoke before thinking once more on another possibility.

"Do these lands have a manner of police?" he asks out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Beginings (Robert and Alisa)   Beginings (Robert and Alisa) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:27 am

"True..." Alisa said, thinking a little bit more.

"I don't know... This is my first time on the island and there isn't any police departments at home either." she replied to Robert's question. Alisa was now out of good ideas. There were faint ones but none would work. All she could think of was jobs as doctors, store owners, and waiters. She wasn't very smart when it came to this kind of thing.

"Maybe after getting to know the villagers around here, they may offer you a job they know of." she suggested, a little embarrased because of loosing her train of thought.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Beginings (Robert and Alisa)   Beginings (Robert and Alisa) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:02 am

Robert smiled and gave a nod. "Yes. I'm sure things will start falling into place as time goes on. At least for now I have a roof over my head, food to eat and a cute little wolf pup. There's plenty of roads diverged in the wood, but you can only choose which roads to take when you come to them." he spoke a bit poetically in retrospect.

"But anyways, perhaps we could move to a different topic. What do you like to do for fun?" he asked as he sat down and faced towards the rolling waves of the ocean. Picking up a dead stick, he began playing a bit of fetch with the pup. it was good to get Silva to exercise as well as to learn how to come on command.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginings (Robert and Alisa)   Beginings (Robert and Alisa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginings (Robert and Alisa)
Page 1 of 1