Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cody Hanes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Cody Hanes Badge

Cody Hanes Empty
PostSubject: Cody Hanes   Cody Hanes EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:34 am

Full Name: Cody Hanes
Nicknames: Not at the moment
Birthday: Spring 29th

Appearance:
- Height: 6'2''
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair: Short curly brown hair
- Clothing: A plain white shirt with a pair of dark blue jeans and a jacket. Has glasses, but wears them only when his contacts are bothering him.
- Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:
-Family:
  • Father: James Hanes - A stern and strict man due to his life in the military, but a loving father neitherless. Has a great sense of pride and duty.
  • Mother: Zoey Hanes -A gentle woman full of life and optimism. (Sometimes Cody wondered how a freebird like her could settle down with his dad.)
  • Brother (Younger): Andy Hanes - The artist of the family. Very creative and romantic. Much like Cody's mother. Fifteen years old.

-Character Personality Pros: Has a strong sense of duty and is very energetic. He has a good head on his shoulders. Rather athletic and tries to stay fit all the time. He is friendly and loves being around people.
-Character Personality Flaws: Often can be stubborn, especially when it comes to his friends and himself. He may look neat, but he's really sloppy. Sometimes acts a little too fast and doesn't think before he speaks. Rushes into relationships.
-Dislikes: Seafood(He's allergic to it.), bitter foods, too sweet foods, trash, bad explainations
-Extra Information: Cody used to want to be military like his father and dreamt of being a hero when he was little. Once he turned 17 he still had a small urge to be in the military, but he still wasn't certain if he wanted to do that for the rest of his life because of the advice his dad gave him. So he simply took a break from it. He still wishes to be some sort of hero to people though no matter what. Thus he settled down in Forget-Me-Not Valley not certain what he should do with his life.
Harvest World Dream Job: Unknown

Cody's Journal:

Heart Events:

Friendship Events:

Special Events:

Other Events:

Friendship Sayings:
Cody Hanes Thpurple "Excuse me, I'm just passing through here."
Cody Hanes Thorange "Hey, I thought I saw you yesterday while I was heading to work."
Cody Hanes Thblue "Hey, you should stop buy where I work sometime."
Cody Hanes Brown "Wanna race? Loser treats the winner to icecream."
Cody Hanes Thyellow "Let's do something fun sometime soon."
Cody Hanes Thblack "You are so awesome I feel like treating you to dinner."
Cody Hanes Thwhite "I don't tell this to everyone, but ever since I was little I have wanted to be a hero."
Cody Hanes Thred "What? I'm smiling stupidly? Well, maybe it's cause I'm happy to see you idiot."

Romance Sayings:
Cody Hanes Thpurple "Hey, need a hand with that?"
Cody Hanes Thorange "I saw you and just wanted to say 'hi.'"
Cody Hanes Thblue "You look cute in that."
Cody Hanes Brown "If you need anything, just tell me."
Cody Hanes Thyellow "Do you have a boyfriend? Not that that means anything, I just wanted to know."
Cody Hanes Thblack "If I become a hero will you go on a date with me?"
Cody Hanes Thwhite "You know, I think I love you."
Cody Hanes Thred "I'm not blushing, well maybe I am. I just have never thought I'd be in love with a girl who's so amazing, okay?"

Heart Rates:
Cody Hanes Thpurple [Everyone]
Cody Hanes Thorange
Cody Hanes Thblue
Cody Hanes Brown
Cody Hanes Thyellow
Cody Hanes Thblack
Cody Hanes Thwhite
Cody Hanes Thred

Back to top Go down

Cody Hanes
Page 1 of 1