Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa] Badge

Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa] Empty
PostSubject: Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa]   Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:15 am

With his injuries to his back Cody decided to stop his training and try to sleep in for once. This didn't do him any good though and he ended up sitting in the lobby thinking of ways he could have handled the situation better. His back felt weird as he sat down on the counch in the lobby. The bandage covered his whole torso as well as part of his left shoulder. His burns could have been worse, but he was happy to get out alive.

Maybe Cody would try reading something to pass the morning time. Never before had he had a real lazy morning. He usually took a nice run each day to get his blood pumping. Now he was in no condition for that. Cody decided to get up, but immediatly gave up the pursuit because sitting down and then standing up and then sitting down again would hurt his back at the moment. So he just sat there thinking.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa]   Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:16 am

Alisa was hesitant to open the door to enter the inn. Really, she was shakey to go anywhere since the fire. It scared her. That was no good though, it wasn't like a fire would start wherever she went... Right...?

Alisa eventually opened the door with her left hand. Alisa was naturally right handed but because of third degree burns, her arm was tied up and unable to be used. It had an awkward feel to it, not beingf able to do anything correctly. But who... Oh, it was Cody. He was also stuck in the burning building with her.

"Cody, hey!" she said, approching him. Alisa sat down beside him. They actually were both burned during the fire so... So Alisa wondered. "How have you been?" Alisa asked him, curious.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa]   Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Cody could have sat there twidling his thumbs for hours by himself, but Alisa came in and that was enough to brighten up his day. "Hey Alisa," he said offering a smile to the woman as she walked in. "Well, honestly, I've been a whole lot better than this. I don't know what to do with all this free time I have now though."

The burns on his bandages on his back were hidden by his shirt, but the bandage that was on his left arm extended all the way to his wrist. Due to his injury he was not able to sleep on his back or do one of his favorite things: taking a morning run to get the day started or work out period. "I guess I could unpack my stuff since I've been here for a season," Cody guessed. He didn't have much money at the moment, so he couldn't get furniature though. All his room was at this moment was a sleeping bag on the floor, I little kitchen area, and his bags full of clothes and other whatnot. He regretted his idea though, "Nah, moving my back hurts too much."

"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa]   Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Alisa smiled. There wasn’t much to do since the fire. Ashton had kept her from doing anything like cook or clean. They had to eat some raw things like vegetables. Not that that was bad but Alisa always enjoyed cooking or something. Either way, she knew what it was like to feel like there was too much time on your hands.

"I've been okay. Disabilities are hard though, huh?" she asked in a joking way. Cody had it worse then Alisa though. He was in the burning building, shirt off making him venerable to the flames, helping everyone evacuate. All Alisa could do was worry on the boundaries.

"So you still haven't unpacked everything?" she asked another question. It had been a season now. But then again... Alisa took a while to unpack her things too, even longer than this. So long, she couldn't even remember though. "Do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa]   Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa] EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:36 am

Alisa couldn't use her right arm Cody noticed, seeing that it was bandaged in a sling. Cody was lucky that he could use his left arm, he was right handed but that didn't really matter, his arms were spared of third degree burns. Right now it didn't seem as if the injury really bothered Alisa as much as his bothered him. Maybe he should try to be more possitive about it or something?

"Yeah, you said it," Cody chuckled in agreement with Alisa's comment. For him being injured like this was new, for as a child he never really got hurt to the point he needed to go to the hospital. "I woke up at five got on my jogging stuff and then realized that I had to take it easy for awhile."

"Nah," Cody shrugged. He didn't want Alisa to help him unpack his stuff for some of it a girl just shouldn't see. It would be a disaster to him if the girl reached into a bag and pulled out a pair of his underwear. That would just lead to an awkward moment that he'd have to get through without being too embarrased or too relaxed about it. "Let's leave it at this: you'll be happier if you didn't."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa]   Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa] EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:27 am

Jog? It figured. Because Cody was in the military, he'd have to stay in good shape, not that he wasn't. A jog every morning made sense. Did he go if it was raining or freezing cold though? She wondered. Alisa used to always be up early to do something but for now, it was just a time to relax... Was that good or bad?

Alisa chuckled at Cody's statement. Really, she was used to seeing some things that 'girls weren't supposed to' but because she did the laundry in the house, she got used to it.

"I won't make you feel uncomfortable then." Alisa teased. It was just her and her brother so she understood how guys were because she was the one to help Ashton with his problems.

"Are you in pain at all, though?" Alisa asked, unintentionally. She was worried. Maybe Alisa was just to sympathetic but she never enjoyed seeing someone in pain but hiding it wasn't good either. It just put more pressure on it. Well to Alisa, at least.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa]   Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa] EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:54 am

"Good," Cody stated nodding his head in agreement. "Besides, my room is a complete mess. I need to get a laundry basket or something." Alisa might have had a brother, but still it was an embarrasing situation to be in. He probably was like Cody in that aspect. Somethings were ment to be hidden from the eye of a female friend. Boxers was one of them.

Pain? It surely was an interesting thing to bring up. They may have both been bandaged, but the 'how are you?' stage died pretty fast for him. "A lot actually," Cody said running his right hand over his sore left shoulder. It hurt whenever he got up, bent over to get something, or sit down. He couldn't even lay on his back or lean back in a chair. "Nothing a soldier can't handle though."

"How's your arm?" Cody asked remembering seeing it burnt as Alisa climbed down the exit to the first floor of the inn. It seemed in pretty bad condition. He couldn't tell if it was worse than his back, because he really couldn't see his back though. Heads can't rotate one hundred and eighty degrees on a human, only owls
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa]   Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:04 am

Alisa smiled. There was a time in her life when her room was the most messiest place in the universe... Well... Maybe not but it was likely. Then again, Alisa was a neat freak so if she placed something out of it's place, she'd think it was a mess.

"That's too bad..." Alisa said, gently placing her good hand on his. She felt bad. Alisa was in a bit of pain but it wasn't bad. She could barely feel her arm so there was nothing bad. It was just like a mosquito(spelling?) bite. A lot... What would 'a lot' be for a soldier though? Nothing that a soldier can't handle though he said but... Did he mean it? She wondered.

"It's okay. I can't really feel anything at the moment, so that's good." she said, giving a reassuring smile. "Third degree burns aren't as bad as scars." Alisa added in a joking way, comparing her first accident with the recent one.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa]   Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:23 am

His words bothered Alisa. He could sense it right away. When she talked the tone in her voice gave away what she was really thinking, that he might be in more pain than he said. Her fingers felt small compared to his own when she placed her hand on his. "I'm really fine Alisa," he said trying to reasure the woman.

"I thought scars were the mark left by a wound or burn," Cody stated smiling. Trying anything to get Alisa back into a good mood. If she was like this for a long time he'd constantly be worrying about her about her worrying about him. What if he got called back too? If he didn't find some way for the girl to believe he was fine she could have a heart attack from that.

"Hey remember that time we went to the cafe?" Cody said bringing up a good memory.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa]   Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:51 am

"I trust you, Cody..." Alisa started. "But I worry too. Just recover soon, okay?" she smiled. Alisa knew it wasn't a comfortable feeling to know someone was worrying about you.

Alisa rolled up her sleeve half way to reveal a big scar from a landslide in the past.

"No scar caused by a burn is as bad as this." she said, still smiling. It wasn't bad because this scar was hidden easily but it wasn't good either. It horrified her sometimes. A short second more and Alisa hid her arm again. Cody brought up the memory of the cafe. That was something, wasn't it?

"Yeah. That was fun, we should do it again sometime." Alisa commented on it. It would be nice, hanging out again. It would also calm some of Alisa's nerves.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa]   Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:04 am

"I'll recover when my body lets me," Cody laughed at Alisa's request. If he could speed up his healing process he would, being human he couldn't do that though. Somethings were just beyond reach, but he was used to that by now. Life was always filled with hardships. "Otherwise I would've been better a very long time ago."

"Looks like you attract disasters," he blurted out without really thinking. The scar Alisa had showed him had faded away a bit, but it was easy to tell that it was from a nasty wound. Honestly, Cody wondered what happened to make a mark like that. "I'll save you the next time so you don't get another scar," he announced smiling. "It's a promise."

"Yeah," Cody nodded his head in agreement. "I had such a good time and the food tasted so good. We should get together and do that again soon. Maybe we could go later today if you are free?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa]   Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa] EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:17 am

Cody was right in that way. That was a foolish thing to say, recover soon. If that was true, just like Cody, Alisa would be okay right away.

"It looks like it. " Alisa smiled a bit. She brought bad luck and accidents if she wasn't wearing a necklace she got before she ran away, and luckfully for her, she wasn't wearing it the day of the fire. Deja vu? She laughed at Cody's promise though. "Thank you. And I'll do whatever I can do to help you in any way too." she vowed. There was always something a friend could do and Alisa enjoyed helping other people, therefor it was good.

Go to the cafe? Today? There wasn't anything Alisa had to do today, so that sounded nice.

"Yeah, sure. Sound's great. So should we go now or later?" she asked, getting excited.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa]   Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa] EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:40 pm

"That is up to you," he said to Alisa smiling excitedly. It wasn't like he had anything to do today and going out for a meal would certainly give him a reason to leave the inn. Otherwise he didn't have anything to do right then. He would go see Celeste, but he didn't want to bother her all the time. The girl probably had her own life, so he should try to get one too while he's here.

[Want me to make the next topic?]
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa]   Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa] EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:17 am

"Okay, then what about tonight? It gives me a chance to visit the hospital." Alisa said. She needed to visit Ashton and Robert in Mineral town, if anything, that afternoon. Plus, it would be a good hour, right? In the evening? "Not that I want to put it on a later date for stalling, just..." she said, stammering a bit. "I'll look forward to it." she saidm truthfully.
[If you want but I can make it too if you want. XD
Plus... Wimpy! ;A;]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa]   Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa] Empty

Back to top Go down

Doing Better [Reserved-Cody and Alisa]
Page 1 of 1