Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little time [Cody and Rina]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : A little time [Cody and Rina] Badge

A little time [Cody and Rina] Empty
PostSubject: A little time [Cody and Rina]   A little time [Cody and Rina] EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:48 am

[I started it without asking, cause I'm da boss.]

It was almost eight. Time for Cody to head down stairs to give the girl he meet yesterday, Rina a simple tour around the town. Waiting to do it really helped and he hoped that no more awkward things would come like that, since Cody still felt like he was an awkward teen. Army training couldn't fix everything about a person. Not all soldiers held true to being good people for example. Neither less, the young man found himself slipping on a light jacket, putting on his glasses (because his contacts were annoying him once again), and making his way down to the lobby.

Five minutes early.

He saw no trace of the girl yet, so he settled on the couch and picked up a copy of Sports Illustrated that was on the coffee table along with other magazines.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: A little time [Cody and Rina]   A little time [Cody and Rina] EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:16 am

It was nice and early... Wonderful... Rina wasn't an early waker. She was clumsy and liked to sleep in. In result of the two clashing, the way she woke up was falling out of bed, hitting her head on the floor. At least she got up in time.

She wore some normal attire for her. A plad dress with some shorts underneath. Since it was also early spring, she wore a light blue sweater overtop. It was nice.

"Ready." she mumbled.

The thought of messing something up lingered in her mind but... She wanted to try her best. Rina loved people, so she wanted to have a lot of friends and the best way to have that was to be friendly and alert.

Okay, it's time... "Get ahold of yourself, Rina." Rina said to herself before silently opening the door.

When the door was opened and the light of ourdoors reached the doorway entrance, there he was. Reading? Rina approached with slight hesitation. She didn't want to bother him or anything.

A magazine? Hm...

"Good morning, Cody." she said in a small voice. "I'm sorry I'm a bit late..."

[[When you said "the girl he met yesterday," that made me laugh. It was yesterday alright. XDDD]]
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A little time [Cody and Rina]   A little time [Cody and Rina] EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:46 am

The sound of Rina's voice made Cody look up from his reading. For just a simple outing she looked rather... nice. It was a rather seasonal outfit compared to his that could be worn all year long. Worn out jeans and a navy blue tee, nothing too special compared to Rina.

"Hey," he said getting up and putting down the magazine. For some odd reason she apologized to him, even though he had been hardly waiting at all. "You're not really late at all--no worries. You ready to get going now?" Standing up he walked closer to the door and the waited for Rina to follow him.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: A little time [Cody and Rina]   A little time [Cody and Rina] EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:57 am

It was nice that Cody was just wearing normal clothing. It was a sign he was comfortable, right? That was Rina's point of view, at least. Maybe it was different... She just assumed.

Rina sighed in relief. It was good she wasn't late, that would be really embarrassing. She made a big fuss for nothing though, it seemed.

Keeping up with him, Rina followed closely, already scared to get lost. "Yep, all ready." a cheerful voice said.

This was exciting, even if she was nervous. What would she see? What would be infront of the small journey. It was fun to imagine what would happen but... It was one step at a time, so it was time to calm down and take it peacefully.

"Thanks again for doing this, Cody."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A little time [Cody and Rina]   A little time [Cody and Rina] EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:08 am

"It's no problem at all," said Cody as he held the door open. He had the time, so why not help someone new get used to town? Besides, it wasn't like he had too much to do today. Right now he was living a happy lazy life compared to what it used to be or could be.

"Would you rather visit the waterfall or hot springs first? Or maybe even the mansion to the west of town?" asked Cody to get an idea where they should head out first.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: A little time [Cody and Rina]   A little time [Cody and Rina] EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:26 am

Those words reassured Rina. She was fascinated. Of course, she could have done this alone, or even asked Alisa or Ashton, but it would be nice to have a tour while getting to know someone new as well.

The three options... Those were hard to choose from, they all sounded cool.

A waterfall would be peaceful and relaxing to watch and hear.
A hot spring would be nice to look at, as well as nice to bathe in.
A mansion would be filled with mystery and questions.

Out of all of them, the waterfall seemed interesting, as long as Rina kept a distance between the water and herself.

"Is the waterfall okay?" she asked politely. Rina thought it would be nice, but wouldn't want to go there if Cody didn't. He was doing this without need, he should have some say.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A little time [Cody and Rina]   A little time [Cody and Rina] EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:05 am

"No problem," commented Cody smiling. He liked the waterfall, it was so large. Part of him always wanted to climb to the top and ride it down like a big slide. Too bad that was asking to push up daisies though, otherwise he would've already tried it. "Sometimes I stop by there during my runs--it's right past Vesta's farm to the east."

Cody began to lead the way. So many things brought back little memories of where he met people, like the bridge near the inn. He couldn't help but chuckle a little as they approached it. "Once you are here longer ever little piece of this town will mean something to you," stated Cody as the began their journey towards the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: A little time [Cody and Rina]   A little time [Cody and Rina] EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:30 am

The way Cody said that made this valley sound so much nicer, like it was all sentimental and wonderful. A shine of light in a night sky. It gave Rina a nice, fuzzy feeling to be living in the very place.

"I'm sure." she started faintly. "Making new memories here will be some of my first, so I guess this place, I'll always treasure, right?" the question came to mind and then out of her mouth.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to say 'some of my first.' She wasn't thinking.

Let's pretend she never said it.

"Does this place mean anything special to you?" Rina asked with such curiosity. She wanted to know everything, maybe even more. "Not to pry, though..."

[Wimpy... ;v;]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A little time [Cody and Rina]   A little time [Cody and Rina] EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:39 am

[Sorry for being so late, I think I died...repeatedly.]

Some of the words spouted from Rina's mouth sent up a flag of interest in Cody's mind. 'Some of my first,' bothered him a bit. Maybe the girl was just going through a whole new-life thing. Cody wasn't sure if he'd want to be able to do that. Times got bad, but then they got good.

"You sure you want to hear a cheesy story?" asked Cody mischievously. It'd been some time since he met the girl that suddenly vanished, but now it was just one of his fantasies in his mind. "I meet my first friend here at the bridge we're going to be crossing in like, one, two, three," he said as he stepped onto the bridge. "Then I wasn't sure that I would stay and part of me was tempted to leave when she left, but I guess I've remained hopeful that Mazie would come back."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: A little time [Cody and Rina]   A little time [Cody and Rina] EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:12 am

[S'okay XDDD]

"Yeah, of course." she said. Cheesy or not, it was a story.

The way he expressed it, it must have meant a lot to him. This memory of the girl named Mazie... She must have treated him well. Rina was happy to know that.

As Rina went to cross the bridge, she looked down at the water under the bridge*. It made her nervous, no matter how small the amount was. Was the waterfall a good idea now?

"I'm sure she'll come back one day." she reassured him, trying to rush past the small bridge. "She's bound to, right?"

Rina wouldn't mind meeting this Mazie, it would be nice for her.

"If she doesn't, you'll both hold that memory though."

[*Water? XDDD]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A little time [Cody and Rina]   A little time [Cody and Rina] EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:24 am

As they crossed the bridge, Cody couldn't help but see the hesitant look on Rina's face. It seemed childish, but in a way cute. But she continued to remain happy and was hopeful towards him.

"You never know," Cody shrugged shoving his hands into his pockets. "Life tends to work out in weird ways, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't come back though. I've meet so many people and not all of them can stay. It's like how I used to be." Being in an army family subjected him to a lot of moving at a young age, now he wasn't stationed in one area but didn't really have a home for some time. Until he got here, that is.

"I like that memory though," smiled Cody. It was nostalgic to him and he knew he'd never be able to forget it.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: A little time [Cody and Rina]   A little time [Cody and Rina] EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:38 am

His tone made Rina feel sad. Many that couldn't stay... As much as she was hurting, she wouldn't have that feeling, would she? She kept those who she knew would stay with her, not the others. It was a self defence, kinda...

"Can't stay..." she echoed quietly.

Rina sighed but smiled to lighten up this mood. With him liking the memory, the only thing to do was to move on.

"Well I hope she does come back, it will make you happy." Rina assumed with pride. It was obvious Cody enjoyed this Mazie. It would be best if she came back.

An unforgettable memory though, that's what it seemed like... If only Rina had more of those.

"What's up with you, anyways?" Rina asked. "I know you moved here, but why? I'm curious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little time [Cody and Rina]   A little time [Cody and Rina] Empty

Back to top Go down

A little time [Cody and Rina]
Page 1 of 1