Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arwan's Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

Arwan's Character Empty
PostSubject: Arwan's Character   Arwan's Character EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:25 am

Full Name: Arwan Dusksinger
Birthday: Summer 21

Appearance: What do they look like?

- Height: 5’11”

- Eye Color: A subtle mix of hazel and blue

- Hair: A pure white, usually ruffled but when combed out it is slightly wavy.
Clothing: Usually dresses simple in short sleeve shirts in spring to early fall. Arwan usually is seen wearing various shades of green and blue. If it gets cold out he wears a black hooded sweater or a white one. He wears khaki shorts from spring to early Fall, than pants from late Fall through winter. Wears black work boots in winter and sandals or shoes the other seasons, he wears a pair of glasses as well. Work clothes is a simple long sleeve white dress shirt, pants and black tie.

Spoiler:

Biography:
Family: Thom (father), Shelle (Deceased), Laura (Step-Mother), Cailyn (Brother), Kali (sister), Tia, (Step-sister)

-Character Personality Pros: Arwan is a caring person and treats others the way he wants to be treated. he has a quieter nature, so he won't make a big deal over little things. He enjoys some simple things like reading or just being with friends. He is a very trustworthy person who does not want to unrest amongst anyone.

-Character Personality Flaws: Even though being quiet is good at times, it is a double edged sword in the matter of being to shy. Arwan does not like being put on the spot with complete strangers. His Mother had a temper and Arwan inherited it, albeit it is not as explosive as hers.

-Likes: Swimming, reading, drawing, being around friends and snowy or windy days.
-Dislikes: Spicy food, being late, being treated like an idiot.

-Extra Information Arwan’s mother passed away when he was 12 year’s old. His father had to raise Arwan’s baby sister, nine year old brother and Arwan himself. They had plenty of help from his Grandmother and his mother’s sisters. Three years later though his family moved far away from his mother’s family and his Dad remarried. There was tension between his Dad and his mother’s family, because of the move from the family. Tension also grew between Arwan and his father because of this, and the way they treated the sister better. When Arwan turned eighteen he left to become a teacher and to do his family proud.

Harvest World Dream Job: Teacher

Arwan's Journal
Today I met a women, her name was Kazumi. She seems like a very friendly person, I can't wait to see her again. http://www.harvestdreams.net/t4370-another-summer-arwan-kazu-blh-event

Heart Events
BLH: Arwan's Character 369619 http://www.harvestdreams.net/t4370-another-summer-arwan-kazu-blh-event

Friendship Events

Special Events

Other Events

Heart Levels
Black: Kazumi Martin
Arwan's Character 369619

Last edited by Arwan on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:20 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Arwan's Character Bellnov

Arwan's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arwan's Character   Arwan's Character EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:20 am

Arwan wrote:

-Character Personality Pros: Arwan is a caring person, tends to be quiet at times. He likes to have a good time.

-Character Personality Flaws: Even though being quiet is good at times, it is a double edged sword in the matter of being to shy. Arwan does not like being put on the spot with complete strangers. His Mother had a temper and Arwan inherited it, albeit it is not as explosive as hers.

-Likes: Swimming, reading, drawing, being around friends and snowy or windy days.

-Dislikes: Spicy food, being late, being treated like an idiot.

There doesn't seem enough pro's. On the pros it says "tends to be quiet at times" That will counted as a flaw. Maybe at pro's (since he likes swimming)m you could add he's a good swimmer and likes reading~. Sorry i wasn't able to get to this sooner~ C:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

Arwan's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arwan's Character   Arwan's Character EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:51 pm

lol no problem Bell. My own fault for overlooking that, I shall fix that.

Fixed and reread it.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Arwan's Character Bellnov

Arwan's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arwan's Character   Arwan's Character EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Alright~ Accepted~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Sponsored content

Arwan's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arwan's Character   Arwan's Character Empty

Back to top Go down

Arwan's Character
Page 1 of 1