Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]

Go down 
+5
goldmirage10
sonicstar23
Allen
AlisaElric0150
silvermirage10
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:49 am

The sun shined brightly as the heat of Summer swept across the land. It was three monthes ago when the spirit outbreak occured.

The Blossom Village was repaired,the clock tower was back in place and the kunoichis had grown.

"Okay! Let's take a break everyone!" Kokoro yelled to the girls,they all bowed politely and ran off. Kokoro wiped sweat off her forehead,she was working since early this morning and was burning up. "Ugh! I need a cold shower!" Kokoro looked up at the clock tower,she still couldn't believe that everything happened. "It feels like it was all a dream." The good thing was that The Fang Clan agreed to an alliance,sadly the Soul Village refused to work with either clan. "Well,they'll come around I guess"

Meanwhile the Fang Village was also training hard in the summer heat. Fubuki sat on a rock watching the men train,she was really tired. Fubuki's grandfather made her train harder after learning she was knocked out cold in the spirit outbreak. "I really need a break." She looked toward the gate,awaiting their leader's return from his private training. "Waiting for your husband?" Hotaru teased. Fubuki blushed "Hotaru! I'm just concerned for his safety!" Hotaru laughed and walked off to spar with someone. Fubuki looked at the sky,it was too hot for training.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:17 am

Akemi brought pieces of broken wood out of the clan's site.

"Dang Fang Clan..." she said to herself, angrily. They just HAD to attack their clan. When did they do something wrong? The Soul Clan barely ever left their territory... But then again, it was natural to attack a clan. It was the way of the ninja. And now that Akemi was the lieutenant of her clan, maybe it was time she pitched ideas.

"We should fight back..." Akemi mumbled. That would probably be rash. She would have to talk to the leader about it.

---------------------------

Way on the mountais, Riku looked down. There rested the other clans. It would be nice to venture out there again but... The clan meant more then adventure at the time. Word had it that the Fang Clan almost destroyed another clan. It would be more safe to keep their distance as if they didn't exist.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:37 am

Ludwig had left earlier that morning to do some extensive training. He kissed his wife goodbye before leaving for the day. He put on his shirt then his jacket and headed out. His people were in the process of connecting the villages together. They weren’t too happy about it but it was for their own protection. Ludwig sighed and didn’t like the fact of leaving his wife home alone to do nothing but watch people. He soon forgot about it and started the days training. He had to master his transformations. He could only turn into a beast for a few minutes. He started training. The elder kept hitting him with his cane and it put Ludwig into a hyper state of quick healing and activity. Ludwig soon got a little better at it. He gained a extra two minutes from it. He then returned home in the unbearable heat. He had to take off his mask and jacket it was so hot. He made it home and saw everyone hard at work and his wife. He walked up behind his wife and gave her a hug from behind and a kiss to the cheek. “I missed you so much.” He said to her nicely.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:59 am

Fubuki jumped out of her husband's arms,she had to get use to him hugging her. "Please,don't surprise me not like that" She smiled at him shyly. She was a little fearful of him after the spirit outbreak,it seemed like when he would fight he became a different person and around her he was more gentle and nice. Fubuki never asked this,mostly because she was like that herself.

Kokoro was looking for someone,the new member of the Blossom Clan. The elder told her the new member was the first male ninja in the entire clan. "Seriously,who lets a male join an all female clan?" Kokoro groaned at this thought. She heard a yell come from the public bath. "The elder mentioned he was pervert"
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Female Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:44 pm

Rei glared up at the sun,the Soul Village was almost rebuilt. She was furious for a few reasons. Her leader did not pick her to be his lieutenant! "How could he?! After all my hard work!" Rei kicked the wall of her bedroom,the other thing was the Blossom Village,she did not understand why they would form an alliance with the Fang Village. It was sickening to think about. "I wish someone would notice the Soul Village for once" Most people thought the Soul Clan was stuck up and cared for themselves,well that was true.

In the Fang Village,the ninjas were taking a break. Hotaru glanced at Fubuki and their leader,she rolled her eyes. Hotaru viewed Fubuki as a younger sister and was always watching their leader. "They married just a month after meeting,the elder must be trying to increase our population." Hotaru mumbled to herself,she looked toward the others they were all chattering about the alliances they had to make with other clans. "Hey!" Hotaru yelled at them,the men jumped up and immediatly started training again. Hotaru sighed it was a really boring,really hot day.

Deep in the mountain,screams could be heard. "Ooh. I wonder how this feels. Meow" Two ninjas from the Jade Clan laid dead on the ground. Another was fighting the lieutenant of the Shadow Clan,Mei. "I want to keep playing" The man fell to the ground,dead. Mei sheathed her sword,her cat ears disappeared. "Boring." Mei ran down the mountain, and into the woods. There she could see the Soul Village,and a kunoichi named Rei. "Oh. Sissy how I wish we could meet." She purred lightly. Mei looked really happy,but behind that happiness was murderous kunoichi.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Nao walked through the Blossom Village staring at the summer flowers and herbs. It was really nice out and really hot. "Ugh. Where did the leader go?" Nao checked her house, but noticed she wasn't there. "Maybe she went to take a quick shower" Nao heard yelling come from the shower. "Or she went to beat up our new male friend".

Agito was simply walking to the showers,he had forgot that it was an all women village when his leader caught him. "I wasn't peeking! I swear!" Kokoro held him by the collar yelling like always. Agito was the first male to ever join the Blossom Clan,news spread like wildfire through the ninja world. He wished he was in the Fang Clan,although he heard their leader was a little hardcore. "Okay! I'm sorry!" She dropped Agito and walked away. Agito brushed himself off and glared at his leader,he then noticed Nao. "Hey." She waved at him quietly. She was his only friend in the entire village.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:36 am

Rei could feel someone watching her and threw a kunai into the trees. "No one." She walked into her house. She knew that there was a clan living in the mountains,the Shadow Clan. They never their home,so they were very different. Rei looked at her sister sleeping,and wiped some drool off her chin. "I love you Emiko."She kissed her sister on the cheek.

Mei clenched her fists. She hated her twin sister's adoptive family,they stole Rei from her and raised as a snobby Soul ninja. "Oh. Sissy,you are so confused." Mei hurried back into the mountains,her leader was calling her. "Oopsie. It might be about that little mess I made."

Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:02 am

Ludwig smiled at his wife. He didn’t mean to scare her. He wasn’t being mean to her purposely. He smiled and stood up. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you; I just wanted to give you a surprise hug.” He gave her a apology. He then walked up to her and gave her a warm hug. He could feel her fear of him; it was one of his animal instamatics. He then grabbed her hand and placed it on his heart. “I am still human, and I promise you I will never hurt you, ever.” He said with a smile and a sincere face. In the distance towards the dark mountains he could feel a dark presence but he couldn’t tell what it was exactly.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:01 am

On the outskirts of the Soul Village Aoisai sat pondering in the branches of a tree. Many things were running through his mind, he had not slept well the previous night. The dream came to him again, the one of his father in a drunken rage murdering his mother and chasing after him in the woods. "All because of my eyes..." He muttered to himself, he opened his pale eyes and "looked" upon the landscape. The trees emitted a light green aura to him, while the ground a light brown. A rabbit darted through the undergrowth, he watched the red and brown light streak across the ground.

He sighed and leapt out of the tree and nimbly landed on the ground. He started to walk back to the Soul Village.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:12 am

Fubuki felt her face turn bright red,it was definitely not from the heat. She suddenly felt light headed and passed out. She woke up in her house,when it got really hot out she would pass out. “Ugh. I feel dizzy.” She wondered where her husband was,“He must be talking to the elder”

Kokoro laid in her bed feeling bored, it was already half passed noon. “I wonder if the Soul Village is alright.” Kokoro had felt an odd energy coming from the mountains and knew it was bad. “I hope they are a bunch of weaklings” She jumped up suddenly. “Time to train”. She walked outside staring at the mountain. “Cowards. They never leave like the Soul Village.”
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:32 am

As Aoisai neared the village he turned and looked upon the mountains. "That energy.... I wonder what it could be. I wonder if the rumors of another village are true, some claim there is but others..." He shrugged his shoulders, "Well others claim that there isn't, that it's just the other clan's making a big fuss over nothing." His gaze wandered up and down the peaks, a dark aura seemed to emit from somewhere deep within. Aoisai closed his eyes and wandered back into the village, moving as easily as he would with his eyes open. "I wonder if I should ask if the rumors are true." He pondered.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:49 am

Rei looked at the mountain,there were alot of ninja clans. However,none lived in the mountains. "I wondered what is going on here" She noticed alot of things changing the ninja world,that were confusing. Then she saw something flicker in the mountain, it appeared to be barrier of sorts. "How weird. Maybe I should ask the lieutenant to join me on a little hike up the mountains."

Hotaru walked into her home,her father was fixing lunch. "You should be resting dad." The man smiled gently at her,he looked different. Hotaru noticed he looked younger and healthier. "What? Why are you so young?" He shrugged "I woke up this morning and looked different." Hotaru simply walked outside and looked toward the mountain, "There is something wrong,if the elderly is suddenly young and energetic."
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Ludwig felt Fibuki faint so he hugged her and took her home. He then went to find the elder. First of all he felt something wrong in the mountains and two when he put her hand on his heart she fainted. He was a little worried, what was going on. When he made it to the elder’s house he fainted. When he re awoke he was beside the mountain. He felt younger; he quickly jumped home to the elder. The elder was younger, and now that he noticed everyone looked a bit younger. He then noticed himself being 17 again, cloths and all. Something was wrong, very wrong. Ludwig started to ask the elders important questions. “Elder, why did Fubuki faint when I put her hand on my chest?” He asked with some worry, “Well to tell you the truth, you and all the leaders aren’t normal people. You all have a spiritual connection with the other generations’ leaders. “ That was right but he didn’t know that he had connections with all of them. And Fubuki now that he thought about it was a little spiritual, weak to the spirits.

Current state of appearance:
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:13 am

Fubuki walked around the house looking for Ludwig. "I guess he did go to see the elder." She felt very odd,she walked outside and headed toward her grandfather's house. "Hello?" She was then shocked,her grandfather looked like her father. "Oh. My. Goodness." He sighed "Fubuki. Something is going on. I need you to find Hotaru and go to the Blossom Village." Fubuki nodded quickly. "You need to bring the Blue Rose is here,to fix this little problem." He explained quickly,Fubuki nodded and ran out the house. Only to bump into a 17 year old who looked like her husband. "Ludwig?" She looked very,very mad.

Kokoro screamed as loud as she could. "The elder was too old for words." Normally she looked like she was thirty,but now she looked an 60 year old! "What the heck is going on here!?" She noticed that she started to look quite young too. "Uh-oh." Kokoro looked at the elder,who pointed toward the Sakurano Shrine. "Hurry and find the Blue Rose! Before I turn into a hag Kokoro ran outside to find the flower,while brushing her hair into a long ponytail.

Kokoro's 19 year old look
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:49 am

Rei looked out her window,she had that feeling again. "I wonder where he is?" She was thinking about the former Soul ninja,Vos. After the outbreak,he disappeared and their leader kicked him out. Rei felt her heart beat faster,"I hope he's okay."

Hotaru ran through the village,the elderly were all younger,the children looked older. "This is crazy!" She was looking for Fubuki,the elder told her to go to the Blossom Village and retreive the Blue Rose. "Where is she?!" Hotaru then saw Fubuki and Ludwig. He appeared younger and Fubuki looked mad. "This is not going to look pretty."

Mei giggled to herself as she looked at the villages. "It is so cute!" "The Blossom Village will grow old and the Fang Village will become young!" Mei was giggling happily,but her tone suddenly grew cold. "Now the Soul Village. We must become their allies,then we will abandon them to die." Her voice became happy again, "That means I can finally meet my twin sister! Rei-Chan!" Mei laughed happily,but crazily at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:02 am

Ludwig turned around and looked at a older looking girl. She looked a little mad; he then noticed it was his wife. He let out a small gasp while looking at her. “Fubuki?!” He said answer her unsure name calling. He looked her in the eyes, he felt himself getting a little bit smaller by the second. “Whats happening? Do you have any ideas?” He said as he felt a sharp dark feeling around the mountains. He looked closely at the top of the mountain and saw a large reflective crake. He then noticed it was a barrier. Something was going on there. He hugged his wife and looked her in the eyes. “We must hurry and find the problem.” He said grabbing her hand and running through the town and towards the mountains. He was right there was a barrier.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:23 am

Fubuki was very sure about everything,she knew because of her mother. Her mother was from the Shadow Clan. "Uh. I think the barrier is breaking. I can fix it though". Her husband stared at her,Fubuki took out her sword . "Please Black Flower fix this barrier!" The barrier glew for a moment,then she realized it had worked. "I did it! I did it!" She turned to face her husband,who was in shock. "There is a clan living in the mountain,they are the Shadow Clan." He looked surprised. "My mother was from that clan."

Kokoro ran in circles,she was so confused. Then she realized she was returning the real age. "Oh! What happened?!" The village looked really scared. Kokoro noticed a glow coming from the mountains. "The barrier is back to normal." Kokoro went to see her fellow kunoichis,they were scared. "We must head to the mountain and investigate this mess!" She called for her pet bird,and tied a message around its neck. "Deliver this to the Fang Village to meet us at the mountain." The bird flew off. The kunoichis ran toward the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:53 am

Ludwig wondered why she had such a weapon. And he didn’t even know there was a clan behind there. "Good Job." He sighed in relief but still knowing the rest of the barrier was weak. He heard a loud flapping from behind and noticed the blossoms bird. It flew down and dropped a letter. Ludwig nodded and blew a small horn. It was an important horn that told all fang ninjas to go to the source. He watched as his members gathered. He could feel the evil from the other side of the barrier. He waited for the blossom ninjas to arrive. “This is not a safe place and we can’t be here over night.” He said to himself in a normal tone.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:28 am

Hotaru ran toward the mountain,everyone returned their regular age. Once there,she saw Fubuki smiling happily and knew she fixed the barrier. "Good job,Fuu-Chan". Hotaru gave her a hug. Everyone waited for the Blossom Clan to show up,meanwhile Hotaru noticed a girl who looked very familar.

Mei stared at the Fang ninjas and giggled. "Me oh my. What cute ninjas. The leader hasn't ordered me to do anything. Oh well." Mei stared at the girl with the Black Flower sword and knew she was special. "I really want to play with her." She decided to wait for the Blossom Clan too,but realized that a Fang kunoichi was watching her. "Maybe waiting isn't a good idea after all." Mei unsheathed Cat's Desire,her ears appeared and her pupils slit. "Let's play meow." She jumped down from the mountain.

Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:02 am

Aoisai froze in his haste to the elders, something wrong was definitly emitting from the other villages. He opened his slightly so he could see a little better. The energy he noticed earlier was still the same, but something still wasnt't right. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair, "I know they say us Soul Villagers are cowards for staying only in our village... but its time to prove them wrong." He quickly bolted back to his home grabbed his long bow and katana and ran for the village gate.
Back to top Go down
BadBlood
BadBlood

Male Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:08 am

Vos watched as Mei jumped down into the Fang village. "Stupid idiot..." He thought. He watched again as his fellow Shadow soldiers jumped down after her. He jumped down as well. On the way down, he noticed that the Fang warriors were shooting arrows at them. They thought that all the Shadows were jumping down to attack. "Why does it always end up this way.." he vanished.
About an hour from the Fang clan, he found himself in the forest on the outskirts of Soul. He used to hunt here. He remembered the apple tree, which was right in front of him. He walked up to it, then quickly hid behind it as something rustled in the bushes. "I've seen this before." he thought. But this time it wasn't a deer. He saw a longbow poke up from the bushes.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:49 am

Rei realized that Aoisai was missing. "Ugh! Forget the rules I have to go to that mountain!" She ran very fast and was at the outskirts,then she saw him. "Oh. It's you,Vos." She stood there in shock and fear,then the mountain came to her attention. Two things ran through her head, "Do I ask Vos where he's been" or "Do I hurry to the mountain"

Mei laughed as she avoided the arrows and landed in front of the Fang's leader. She smiled widely. "Hi." She cut his cheek and lick the blood off. "You are very cute,but not my type. Your blood is awful,meow!" Then a blade came at her and she turned to face the girl who fixed the barrier. "Is this your playtoy?" Mei giggled and lunged toward her.

Hotaru got in front of Fubuki and drew her Twin Tiger Daggers. "Sorry kitty. I don't think you deserve to fight this lady." Hotaru knew this girl resembled someone from Soul. The girl laughed crazily and jumped up the mountain. "You are going to regret this" The cat girl hissed. The girl disappeared into the mountain. Hotaru looked and saw the Blossom kunoichis arriving.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:40 pm

Aoisai froze in midstep and jumped back, taking note of the aura's that appeared. He heard the name Vos and looked back. "Rei?" He said and looked to where she was looking. He notived Vos's aura, something was different. There seemed to be a shadow over his aura, "Rei we have to be careful." He said as he leapt back further to her. As he leapt back he began to unsheate his katana and landed nimbly, he kept the katana halfway unsheathed. His white eyes kept looking at Vos, his aura was darker for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Ludwug heard a large shattering sound, as if the barrier was broken and it was. A girl flew out of it. She had cut his cheek and licked his blood. Ludwigs hair covered his eyes and a blood crazed grin came to his face. Behind him was a large village. He smiled widely and evilly, “So this is where you people were hiding.” He said as the dark clouds from on top of village spread. Everything went black or a dark shade of purple. Through his hair everyone could see his beaming red eyes. He looked at the girl and smiled, while drawing his kunai. He grabbed his Kunai and through them at her before making a large wall of all elements in front of his wife. “You will protect her with your life.” He said to Hotaru was a deep angry voice. Ludwig raised his hand in the, lightning came from above and struck it. He absorbed the lightning and large chains came out of his wrists.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:21 am

Fubuki stared at the cat girl who cut her husband's cheek,and then licked him! She was absolutely furious. "I'm gonna kill her. She won't know what hit her" Fubuki whispered to herself,as her Black Flower blade glowed in response. Fubuki had the blood of the Shadow Clan flowing through her veins and when she got really,really mad it came into affect. She looked at her husband who was preparing to fight. "I refuse to sit around and watch him fight."

Kokoro hurried to the mountain,her kunoichis right behind her. "The barrier is gone. And there is a clan behind the mountains." Kokoro grabbed her sickle chain and swung it back. "Alright! Let's get to killing these cowards!" Kokoro ran toward the mountain base,but was pushed back by some kind of barrier. "Another?" "Ugh! What a bunch of cowards!" She kicked the barrier repeatedly while yelling,her kunoichis just looked at her in confusion mixed with fear. "Stop kicking that barrier! Meow!" Kokoro saw a girl with cat ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next