Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting again, but at the cost of whom? [Ari and Kazumi Reserved]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Meeting again, but at the cost of whom? [Ari and Kazumi Reserved] Afsangelaward-4

Meeting again, but at the cost of whom? [Ari and Kazumi Reserved] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting again, but at the cost of whom? [Ari and Kazumi Reserved]   Meeting again, but at the cost of whom? [Ari and Kazumi Reserved] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:34 pm

It's been a while since I've been up here. Kazumi thought to herself. She rested one of her hands against a rock as she gazed out onto the horizon. It was still slightly dark out, and Kazumi had come here to watch the sun rise over the hilltops. It was beautiful and calming, and for a small, brief moment, it seemed as if there was never anything to be upset about. Perhaps if everyone came here to witness the sunrise, they too, would let all of their sorrows go. Wishful thinking. Kazumi thought sighing. She let out a soft yawn and stretched. "Well, I've greeted the day, now it's time to get to work!" Kazumi said cheerfully. She turned to leave, but stopped. "Hm, maybe I'll stick around a tad bit longer? I suppose it wouldn't hurt anyone~"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Meeting again, but at the cost of whom? [Ari and Kazumi Reserved] Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again, but at the cost of whom? [Ari and Kazumi Reserved]   Meeting again, but at the cost of whom? [Ari and Kazumi Reserved] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Why was he out this early? Is it just because he couldn't sleep at all lately? Was it because his little ones were staying with Chase for the night; Jethro sort of had begged him, he could barely recall. Ari let out a sigh as he trekked up the side of the mountain. What made him want to go up to the summit of the mountain? Possibly because it was peaceful and away from the cries of his tiny daughter, who sounded so much like her mother. Perhaps he just needed to get away from it all.

Upon reaching the top of the mountain, Ari stood there, stretching his arms out. He faced the sunrise, and closed his eyes while he took in the rays of the sun. He hadn't stayed awake to see a sunrise in a long time. But then again, he hadn't sleeping for the past few days. Dark bags under his eyes were evidence of that. He let out a loud yawn to signify his fatigue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Meeting again, but at the cost of whom? [Ari and Kazumi Reserved] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again, but at the cost of whom? [Ari and Kazumi Reserved]   Meeting again, but at the cost of whom? [Ari and Kazumi Reserved] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Kazumi turned back towards the sun's rays. They warmed her skin, it felt good. I should probably leave. She thought wistfully. Perhaps I'll return tomorrow. Kazumi turned to leave, walking slowly and continued to gaze over the sky painted with pinks, blues, and oranges. It was hard to believe something like this happens everyday. Kazumi found herself lost in thought, so lost in thought that she ended up running smack dab into someone,, causing her to trip over her feet and fall down. "Oh my goodness, I am so sorry!" she said standing up. "I wasn't watching where I was going and--" Kazumi paused, noticing for the first time who she was talking to--someone she hadn't seen in decades. At first, she hardly recognized him.

(sorry for wimpy post ><)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again, but at the cost of whom? [Ari and Kazumi Reserved]   Meeting again, but at the cost of whom? [Ari and Kazumi Reserved] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting again, but at the cost of whom? [Ari and Kazumi Reserved]
Page 1 of 1