Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

[Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina] Empty
PostSubject: [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina]   [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:27 am

This was the first inn's that Rina had been in. She just never seemed to wander into random places but... She had finally had a home and other people seemed to so... She thought she'd give it a try.

On the inside of the building... She didn't expect to see what she did. It was so...

"This place is so cute." she said, looking around. It was nice. If she had enough money, she'd be staying here. Maybe when Rina raised enough money from her job, she'd move in here. Rina felt like aburden for moving into someone's house.

"That might be a while though..." Rina thought outloud. First goes your packing, then goes your moving, then goes your living essentials, then goes your... Mind...? "I'll try as hard as I can though!" she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina] Badge

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina]   [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina] EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:58 am

Cody whistled a little song as he gingerly took his time walking down the steps to the first floor of the inn. He didn't have much to do today, so he figured he'd try his luck at fishing. First he had to get a rod, but he didn't think it'd be that hard. There was one problem. The blacksmith was in a different town. About an hour run if he really tried his hardest. Part of him still felt kind of lazy about the idea now. Besides money was still sparse, so maybe it'd be best if he just walked.

Upon entering the lobby Cody notice a girl with long brown hair. Luggage appeared to be near her, making Cody think she just moved in. "Hey," he said smiling approaching the girl from behind. "Just move here?"

[Are we still doing the Cody saved her when she was little thingy?]
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina]   [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina] EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:07 am

[If it's okay, then yes please. >.< : D]

Rina turned around, someone's voice startling her. It was just a young man, no one shady or harmful it seemed. He looked a bit familiar, in a way.

"Oh, hello. Yeah, just walked in town." she said, smiling back. Funny his smile made her feel at home right away.

The weird thing was... She wasn't kidding. Rina never had enough money to afford transportation so she traveled by foot anywhere she went.

Might as well introduce myself, right? Maybe I can gain a new friend here.

"My name's Rina." she said politely. "Nice to meet you, sir." Rina added, trying to make the best impression she could.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina]   [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina] EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:28 am

The girl turned around and something seemed familiar about the girl. The color of her eyes and how her bangs hit her forehead. Without a doubt Cody felt like he knew her from somewhere, but he had trouble recalling the girl. Perhaps she remembered him? He was often told that he was an 'unforgettable kind of guy.' Hopefully this would apply in this case.

"Hello," he said greeting the girl, who was oddly formal. "Have I meet you before--you seem very familiar to me? Oh," he gasped remembering to giver his name as well. "I'm Cody. Nice to meet you too Rina."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina]   [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina] EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:03 am

Rina giggled. It was a bit odd because she was wondering the same thing, if they had met before. She couldn't remember anything so, it wouldn't be much help to reply like that, would it?

"I don't know, actually. You look familiar but I can't put my finger on it."

Cody... That name was familiar as well. Rina thought back, trying hard to remember what she had been through. Surely, this Cody wasn't the one that saved her, right*?

"If we think we both know each other though, we must, right? Somehow..."

"I like that name, Cody." she said happily. She felt confident around him already. It was probably the fact that there was some kind of connection.

(*You're off, Rina. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina]   [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina] EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:10 am

Certainly the girl was cute. The way that she was thinking the same thing as him. Perhaps they had met a while ago, when he was still traveling from one place to the next. For all he knew she could have been a person that he sat on a train with for an hour or two. Something wasn't exactly right about that feeling though, it's like he knew he met her in a different situation. The only way to find out was to get to know her more.

"Well, I guess that's a good thing for me," he chuckled amused that she liked his name to the point she'd comment about it. Most people tended to keep more of those thinks to themselves. "I happen to like your name too."

"I have a question for you," he stated cutting right to the chase. "What are you doing all the way out here? Starting a new life or something?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina]   [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina] EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:31 am

[That isn't crappy. >:V XDDD]

Rina was contented with that, whether Cody was lying about it or not. Really, Rina was stuck with her name so if she would start being Cody's friend, he'd be stuck with it too.

It just then dawned on her that not a lot of people say 'I like your name' which made her a bit embarrassed but she shook it off.

Cody's question caught her off guard there. She thought about her reply for a moment. It would be best to stick with her previous lie, because she couldn't tell the truth, but she hadn't completely figure it out yet.

Think faster! Oh!

"Well I was considering a new place to live and sort of wandered here. I thought it was suitable so... Here I am." she replied. Phew... Technically, she wasn't lying there, this time. It was true that she was looking for a new place to stay where she wouldn't be a sneaky little thief, as well as just wandered into Forget Me not. "So yeah. But I'm assuming you've lived here for a while. How is life here, good?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina]   [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina] EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:19 pm

Cody chuckled a bit for their stories were so similar. Before he was sort of a drifter, wandering from place to place until the military would call him for duty. After serving for a bit he'd return to venturing the world. A stroke of fate landed him here. Running low on money caused him to search for work and he just hasn't left yet. Too many likeable people. Otherwise he'd be long gone by now.

"Same goes for me," he said honestly amused by the brunette already. "If you want I could show you around town sometime," he offered. "I've only been here for a year, so I'm not exactly a true local yet."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina]   [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:02 am

That laugh... I've heard it... Dang it, this is going to bother me until I remember, which may be never.

When Cody offered to show Rina around, she was actually very happy. It would give her a chance to actually see the whole town as well as give her some time to think about everything.

"I'd actually really enjoy that, Cody." she said enthusiastically. "If it's not too much of a trouble, that is."

Rina didn't want to bother Cody, no matter how much she would like to have that 'tour.'

"But being here for a year, I'd consider you a citizen here." Rina thought out loud. Ever since she could remember, she was never in one place for over two weeks so being somewhere for a year would be such a long time.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina]   [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:51 am

"It wouldn't be any at all," Cody commented wondering if he had ran past her on a jog or something. She seemed so familiar that it bothered him profusely. He swore that one time he had met her, everything seemed like deja vu. But for now he pushed that thought aside.

Rina commented on how he was technically a citizen. "I still feel like a newbie compared to the people that have spent their whole lives here," admitted Cody. "I do see your point though, compared to you I've been here awhile now."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina]   [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:18 am

"Well then I'd appreciate it, thank you." Rina said, delight escaping her control. Her face lit up.

The feeling sort of wore off for a moment. She wouldn't bother with it now, but she would probably ask more later. If she really did know Cody, he probably could help her remember some things from her past.

"Yeah, exactly." she said. Cody was right. Even if he thought of himself as a 'newb,' he would always be an old citizen to Rina. She didn't know any better to not call him one. Maybe she should just keep her mouth shut so she couldn't rebuttle.

She was still in a daze though, so nothing big was coming to mind about what to say. She pulled together some words.

"So for this little 'tour,' should I call it a date?" she said in a joking manner... Oh, wait... No, nononononononon!!!

"I mean... Sorry, I didn't say that." she covered her mouth quickly and started blushing. How could she say that?! She was an awkward person, yes, but something so embarrasing?

[Is that funny, Kitty? : D]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina]   [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:36 am

D-ate? The word nearly sent Cody's mind reeling and he could feel a warm blush embrace his cheeks. This was an awkward situation that he really didn't have any idea how to handle. Rina apologized though and took back the comment, as if she had no idea she'd blurt out those words. All they had to do was look at it as a joke, yeah, only a joke. That was exactly what it was.

Rubbing the back of his head he started to speak, "Uh.. it's okay? I mean, yeah, it's okay." Part of him couldn't believe that he was struggling with words at the moment. "Besides, I doubt the first thing you want to do here is tie yourself down to the first guy you see," he tried continuing the joke. The bad thing was that he wasn't good at it.

"Why don't you meet me in the lobby tomorrow?" suggested Cody. That way they both would have time to get rid of this awkward moment. "I'm kind of tired at the moment and am tempted to hit the hay."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina]   [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:27 am

Spoiler:

She laughed awkwardly, her throat becoming dry as a voice in her head screamed for help.

"Tie down? Y-yeah. Hahahahaha... Of course not, I'm too young, I need time to think about it and... Eh..." Rina said, still nervous from her comment. But tied down? Cody was right, she wouldn't ever want to get married to anyone but that one boy... Either way, she wouldn't even want to be in such a relationship at this age, nothing too serious anyways.

Besides, with what he said. The first guy. Of course not. Rina didn't even really know Cody. It had been a couple minutes, not years.

"Uh, lobby tomorrow. Sounds good." she replied. Rina had a tought that he was trying to flee because of her comments.

Nice first impression, Rina.

"I should get back anyways, too." she scratched the back of her head awkwardly. She, unconciously started to walk back to the door, turning around because she forgot something.

"Thanks, Cody. Sorry again, I gotta watch my mouth a bit more." she mumbled the last part.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina]   [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:46 am

The situation was sort of awkward for a first meeting, but hopefully the two of them would be able to get past that in the morning. Letting out a big yawn, Cody stretched his arms. Going to bed sounded really good right now to him. The girl started to leave and then she turned around to tell him thanks. He thought that she tried to say something else, but he couldn't make anything out. Perhaps it was his contacts bugging him again. Tomorrow was defiantly a glasses day for him. Every now and they he had to give his eyes a break.

"Meet me here around eight," said Cody before the girl could leave. Smiling friendly he waved as she left. "See ya soon!"

[GAH! I'm sorry too! Want me to start the next topic?]
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina]   [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina] EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:38 am

[[Now I'm the one that's sorry... Again. X3 Yes please, if you don't mind.]]

Rina took a deep breath to calm herself. Eight. That would be okay, yeah.

"Okay, eight is is, thanks." she said, turning to the door. It was time to clear her head and watch everything she said from now on. It wouldn't be a good thing to mess up again tomorrow.

"Bye." Rina added happily before exiting the in.

Another deep breath escaped. Head in the game, Rina...

"This won't be so bad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina]   [Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Black Heart Event] Foggy Thoughts [Cody and Rina]
Page 1 of 1