Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event] Empty
PostSubject: Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event]   Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:04 am

"Come on Boy" Seth called to his Pup approaching the outside of the Inn.

"This place seems real nice, are you excited to live here?" Seth said looking around the outside of the Inn,

[Borusk Barks in response]

Seth walks in and approaches the reception desk.

"hello? is anyone here I'd like to check in?" Seth called waiting for someone...

Last edited by Andres on Tue May 17, 2011 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event]   Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Rina was drawn into the inn again. It was a calming place and always had a couple of people to talk to. She really wanted a lot of friends too so here was a good place to start.

She looked around, something catching her eyes. She filled with glee.

"Aw," she said, approching a man with his dog. She didn't see many dogs, nor cats, around the area. Alisa has a couple of animals, and she had seen Robert's pet wolf, but nothing else.

"Excuse me sir, may I pet your dog?" Rina said, childishly.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event]   Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event] EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 am

Seth turned around slowly and noticed the girl behind.

"umm... sure I guess, Borusk is friendly." Seth said looking back at the desk waiting for the owner of the inn.

Borusk wagged his tail happily and ran towards the girl.

"...excuse me.... d-do you know how I can check in to my room?" Seth asked with an almost forced expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event]   Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event] EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:41 am

"Thank you," she said. Rina smiled and gently held her hand out for the young dog to sniff it. She then gently ran her fingers through it's fur. So soft. Rina loved animals.

Check in? Uh... Rina looked over the man's shoulder to see the counter.

Aha. Rina went and rung the small bell.

"Ruby should come out and help you in a moment. I'm sorry. Personally I don't know how everything works here either." she said, giving a little laugh of discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event]   Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event] EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:52 pm

"Thank you" Seth said.

[suddenly Ruby came out from the back of the inn and began assisting Seth]

[Borusk continued to wag his tail happily, obviously content with the petting he received]

"Thank you Mam." Seth said grabbing his key to his room. "Come one Borusk!"

Seth began walking upstairs when he suddenly stopped and turned around to the girl "Your Name!, I mean What is your name, please?" Seth then stood there with a sense of awkwardness and began speaking again. "my name's Seth, but umm...people normally call me suiji, you don't have to call me that though, unless you want to, i mean just call me whatever, but i mean don't literally call me whatever just umm... Never mind!" Seth turned around and began walking up the stairs again.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event]   Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event] EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:05 pm

Rina smiled as Ruby helped this man. This would mean he just moved in, right? So she wasn't the only one. That gave her a sense of relief.

When the man, or Seth, started walking away again after introducing himself, she almost went to stop him.

"Rina..." she said, holding back. "Rina Alwin." Rina added her last name.

Seth was probably in a rush or something so she didn't want to take up his time so one more line and that would be done.

"Nice to meet you, Suiji." she said to conclude.

[Crappy post... ;A;]
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event]   Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event] EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:16 pm

[lol that's fine XD]

FIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event]   Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event]
Page 1 of 1