Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event] Empty
PostSubject: Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event]   Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event] EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Seth walked through the garden, and pulled out his canteen as he filled it up with the water from the spring.

"come here Borusk, drink some water." Seth called to his pup.

Seth walked over to the statue by the pond and kneeled to it.

Seth held his hands together closed his eyes and began to pray...

as Seth prayed a tear ran down his cheek... remembering that awful night... the night his parents died.

Last edited by Andres on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event]   Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event] EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:16 am

Jaron was on vaca for a week from work. He had earned it from hard days at work in the mines and hard nights. He slowly mad his way through the unfamiliar area with his two puppies Dite and Spade (not sure). They walked behind him as he made it to a small pond. He gave a relaxing sigh as he sat beside a statue unknowingly knowing somewhat was there. "What a nice pond, right guys?" grins at his puppies as he pets them both.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event]   Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event] EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:42 am

"huh?...." Seth noticed someone was there and he quickly wiped his tears.

[Borusk began sniffing the man]

"Borusk that's rude! get back here!" Seth called to his Dog.

"I'm sorry about that... my name's Seth, umm are you from here?" Seth said noticing the man.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event]   Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event] EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:47 am

Jaron turned around and found a dog sniffing him. He grinned brightly as he slowly reached his hand out and started to pet the dog. From the very near distance a boy came walking up raising his voice to the dog. Dite stood up and walked over to the puppy sniffing it as Spade stayed put. "Its quite alright, I dont mind. I love animals." grins as he stands up with Spade in his arms. "No im actually touring around, im from waffle town. Im Jaron Belmont, nice to meet you. This is Spade and over their is Dite, my two puppies." Grins looking at the man pointing to his dogs as well.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event]   Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event] EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:18 am

"oh well it's a pleasure to meet you in fact, i was thinking of visiting some time"
Seth said letting borusk play with the other dogs.

[borusk ran over and began to play fight with the other two.]

"actually I'm new here, i haven't been around very much but it's nice here."

Seth picked up his canteen filled with water capped it, put it in his bag, and walked towards the man.

"I was just wondering, where is waffle town located?"
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event]   Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event] EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:16 pm

Jaron looked at the man and smiled as the puppies played. He liked it when his puppies got out to meet other puppies. Jaron looked up at the man with his red eyes. "Well you need to take a boat to get their, its a small island." Jaron smiled lightly as he answered the mans valuable question. "Well then maybe we can show ourselves around together." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event]   Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event] EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:15 am

[Sorry it took forever to respond, computer problems =_= ]

Seth's expression suddenly turned nervous "B-boat.... um... maybe it be best If you could visit here.. hehe for um, convenience purposes," Seth said.

"listen, I actually have to be at the Inn right about now." Seth said with a depressed tone.

[Seth walked over and picked Borusk up]

"Since I don't have money with me I have to work their to pay for my stay... sorry." Seth apologized

[Btw, please tell me if you'd like to meet at the Inn because I'll make a post for us!]

[As Seth began walking away he got an Idea]

"Come to the Inn... If you'd like i came here to get water for tea I can serve you some and maybe chat some more, besides I neglected to introduce myself, Suiji, is what the poeple call me." Seth said stretching his hand out to shake...
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event]   Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event] EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:23 am

Jaron looked at the hand and gave it a small shake. The puppies gave small barks as they ran around like puppies do. He laughed lightly. "Glad to meet you, Suiji." Jaron smiled widly with a chuckle. He took Suiji up on the, "Sure. Ill be their around 6." Jaron smiled widly as he called his puppies and they came running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event]   Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event]
Page 1 of 1