Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tromp clomp trip goes the gravel! (Seth-Molly)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Tromp clomp trip goes the gravel! (Seth-Molly) Empty
PostSubject: Tromp clomp trip goes the gravel! (Seth-Molly)   Tromp clomp trip goes the gravel! (Seth-Molly) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Molly sighed as she walked slowly up the mountain. She had on a mini skirt and tank top...not her style really. She didn't care what the weather was like!

Molly sat down forcefully. She pulled out a box of riceballs wrapped in seaweed. She didn't like seaweed but she didn't care. Molly zipped up her domo backpack and took a reluctant bite of her food. She made a bitter face and glared at her food.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: Tromp clomp trip goes the gravel! (Seth-Molly)   Tromp clomp trip goes the gravel! (Seth-Molly) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:20 am

Seth walked up the mountain with a napsack over his shoulder he was planning on camping out

"Hmm, This looks far enough I wouldn't want to go too far up the mountain or I would run into mountain lions." Seth said to himself dropping his sack and walking to a cliff to see the view of the mountain.

As molly was biting into her rice ball Seth began staring at her, She made a bitter face and Seth arched one eyebrow.

"Um... Is there something wrong, Mam?" Seth said trying not to sound weirded out.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Tromp clomp trip goes the gravel! (Seth-Molly)   Tromp clomp trip goes the gravel! (Seth-Molly) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:52 pm

"I don't like seaweed." Molly said as she took another bIte. "I used to always think that the seaweed on a riceball was jelly!" Molly said to Seth as she held one out riceball Zoe Seth to take.

Molly finished her riceball and moved close to the edge of the cliff. Molly lifted her head and smelled the fresh air. Her cats seemed to enjoy it.Kitcat was purring next to Molly while Dite kept biting onto seethes footwear. Molly couldnt help but giggle at the sight.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Tromp clomp trip goes the gravel! (Seth-Molly)   Tromp clomp trip goes the gravel! (Seth-Molly) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Seth accepted the Rice ball and began to take a bite, he then looked down and saw Borusk begging at his legs, Seth took a peice of the rice ball and gave it to his husky.

"mmm, Thank you... I don't mind the seaweed at all It reminds me of the place I grew up in."
Seth said finishing his riceball.

Seth looked down to notice the small kitten playing at his foot, Seth began to smile.

"My name's Seth and you?" Seth said petting the kitten.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Tromp clomp trip goes the gravel! (Seth-Molly)   Tromp clomp trip goes the gravel! (Seth-Molly) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:20 pm

"Im Molly this is kitcat..." Molly said pointing to the big cat with silky white fur a rasberry nose and a brown patch over his mouth and nose. "...the one you are patting is Dite." Molly said pointing to the small fluffy grey cat with gorgeus gren eyes.

"Where are you from then if you like seaweed? Some sort of asian country im sure then!" Moly said hoping he would get its a joke.

She watched the boys dog and smiled. she loved all animals and wanted to be a vet. She was hoping to open up an animal hospital soon actaully.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Tromp clomp trip goes the gravel! (Seth-Molly)   Tromp clomp trip goes the gravel! (Seth-Molly) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:21 am

"well nice to meet you molly, I'm actually from a small uncharted island it belonged to my father it was very small though so we weren't exactly rich." Seth said standing up.

Seth walked up next to the girl and sat down.

"I've been here for a month but I'm not very social so i understand why we haven't met yet." Seth said putting borusk on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Tromp clomp trip goes the gravel! (Seth-Molly)   Tromp clomp trip goes the gravel! (Seth-Molly) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Molly laughed a little. "Well you need to be more social!" Molly said scooting over so he had room to sit.

She took her two pointer fingers and set them on each side of his lips and made him smiel by pulling her hands up. "you need to go out and show off a smile and get some people to talk to you!" molly said removing her hands and patting him on the head.

She looekd down at her cats who wanted some of the sushi she had also. with her and gave them each a peice. "Dont know why I packed sushi...that stuff makes my tummy upset!" Molly said setting it off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tromp clomp trip goes the gravel! (Seth-Molly)   Tromp clomp trip goes the gravel! (Seth-Molly) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tromp clomp trip goes the gravel! (Seth-Molly)
Page 1 of 1