Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to Plan[Emily and Riley]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

Time to Plan[Emily and Riley] Empty
PostSubject: Time to Plan[Emily and Riley]   Time to Plan[Emily and Riley] EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:25 pm

''This must be the place.''Emily said to herself quietly as she walked in.The little bells rang, clinging together letting Riley know that somebody was here.Emily's little basket with fresh cookies inside swung up and down a bit as she walked.Today, Emily was waring a cute light pink ruffled dress, with a pearl necklace to match.She liked this outfit, not too fancy, not too simple.It fit her perfectly.Emily looked around.''I wonder if Riley remembers me.''She said quietly.Well, she'd have to remember.''Riley?It's me, Emily.Are you here?''She called, waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Time to Plan[Emily and Riley] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Time to Plan[Emily and Riley]   Time to Plan[Emily and Riley] EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Accounting was more difficult than it seemed, but not exactly in Riley's case. Since she was trained to be a business woman she could look at the numbers and get them done in a blink of an eye, while most people spent days trying to figure them out. Tucking the papers in a manila folder she sorted them into a cabinet and sighed. Business was okay, but she was almost in the red. It was cruel that she was sent here to live instead of a city.

At the sound of the door bells, Riley's head perked up excitedly. A costumer for her? That'd be great. This place has been so slow recently and Riley couldn't stand it. She was used to the constant flow of people and that was something she often didn't get here. There were probably more servants at the mansion than people here. Walking out of the room Riley immediately saw Emily and one word came to mind. Cute.

"Hello, Emily," Riley greeted smiling widely. Sometimes she couldn't help but feel overly happy when she saw a girl looking cute. The dress was springy and covered in ruffles and a white pearl necklace hung from the girl's neck. "Here to help plan I take it?"
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Time to Plan[Emily and Riley]   Time to Plan[Emily and Riley] EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:23 pm

''Hi.''Emily giggled.Riley popped out of nowhere, which surprised her.Riley seemed excited about something, and Emily's curousity was trying to get the best of her.She managed to not ask, but barely.

''Yeah.Are you ready?''Emily asked, smiling. Even though the party was nextweek, Emily was already excited about it. This was going to be fun. She got to help host with her new friend, and she could cook!Oh, yay!

''Oh, I almost forgot.''Emily gently grabbed her basket.''Would you like a cookie, I made some, if you'd like.''Emily said, putting the basket down on a counter.She reached in and pulled out a fresh chocolate chip cookie.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Time to Plan[Emily and Riley]   Time to Plan[Emily and Riley] EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:46 pm

"Yeah," replied Riley wondering what exactly was the chocolaty sweet smell entering her nose. Her first guess was that Emily baked some sweets for something, maybe to suggest them for food for the party they were planning. They wouldn't be able to plan for a party very well out in the middle of the store. "Why don't we talk about this in the back?" Riley suggested thinking how the back room had a coffee table where they could set down stuff and a comfy couch to sit on.

Riley didn't think twice about Emily's cookie offer. "Yes please," she said taking a cookie and bitting down into it's warm gooey sweetness. She had such a sweet tooth when it came to things like this. If she wasn't careful, Riley would be obese from all the sweets she'd shovel down her mouth. That's why she limited herself when it came to sweets. "Mmmm...," she said polishing off the sweet cookie. "These are really good."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Time to Plan[Emily and Riley]   Time to Plan[Emily and Riley] EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:55 pm

''Sure.''Emily started to relax.She followed Riley into the back room.Emily blinked.The romm looked very cozy, along with a shiny coffee table.Emily took a seat on the couch, setting the handmade basket down on the table.

''Here you go.''Emily handed a cookie to Riley.Emily watched, wondering if she would like it.Emily felt a sign of relief when Riley liked it.She giggled, her brown eyes sparkling.
''Thanks~''Emily giggled, watching her.

''So...what do you have in mind for the party?''Emily asked, smiling.There were different ideas to choose from...Emily wondered which would Riley choose.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Time to Plan[Emily and Riley]   Time to Plan[Emily and Riley] EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:06 pm

"Well," Riley said closing her eyes to get the picture she conjured up earlier in mind. "I was thinking about having a special at my store and if you bought some clothing you'd get an invitation to go to the party. The beach would be a great location for the actual party though, since this store is way too small. And if you wore your clothing you bought here to the party you'd be a nominee for a contest. The contest would be called 'The King/Queen of Summer' and the winner would win a new outfit from my store and more--I'm thinking of asking other store owners for help with more prizes."

"That's all I've got so far," admitted Riley.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Time to Plan[Emily and Riley]   Time to Plan[Emily and Riley] EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Emily sat still, listening very closely.''That's not bad.But do we know, other store owneres that can help out?''Emily asked.

For a moment she tried to think of any boutiques that she heard from.Let's see....
There was one in Waffle Island....what was it now?Oh yes!''I think there's one in Waffle Island called...Shelley the Tailor...?To be honest, I'm not sure.Do you any other tailors?''She asked, her brown eyes looking at Riley curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Time to Plan[Emily and Riley]   Time to Plan[Emily and Riley] EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:17 am

"I was thinking more so, the cafe or even the grocery store," Riley pointed out showing the variety that she desired. Besides, Shelly was Riley's business rival here--it was a bad move in a sense of profits for her if she invited them to contribute. The last thing she was going to do was let them take away potential costumers. The business world was cruel and to be on the top you had to be the cruelest. Her father was exactly that.

"What about food?" Riley asked Emily. "What would be easy to make in mass quantities?"
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Time to Plan[Emily and Riley]   Time to Plan[Emily and Riley] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:11 am

Emily nodded, thinking that would be better.''A grocery store.. what do you think they could donate?''Emily asked, trying to think of something.They usually sold foods and such, but to be honest Emily didn't know exactly what to pick.

Emily thought for a moment.''Well, I could make some brownies, or maybe cake.''Usually at parties she went to, there was a lot of cake and such, so why not use them here?
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Time to Plan[Emily and Riley]   Time to Plan[Emily and Riley] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:21 pm

"Grocery stores sell everything around here," pointed out Riley. It wasn't like the city where it was easy for stores to form around brands or genre's. Out here the music store served as a CD store, the grocery store served as a engagement feather store, and the hospitals had cafes inside. Everything was messed up here according to Riley.

It was hard for Riley to hold herself back, she was tempted to yell, "Let's make everything!" But she was a lady, so that wouldn't happen even with her big sweet tooth. "We could make a gigantic cake," she said. "And decorate it with other sweets like I saw in this one magazine at my old mans--. Home. It was pretty cool and had cookies and brownies on it."

[GAH!!! Sorry it took so long to reply. Don't send me to the gallows. D:]
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Time to Plan[Emily and Riley]   Time to Plan[Emily and Riley] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:15 am

[Psh. I wouldn't do that. =D]
Emily thought for a moment. ''Hm... maybe ingredients, and such.''She said, her eyes filled with wonder as they stared up at the ceiling. What could a grocery store donate? Well... maybe goody bags and decorations. It would just have to depend on what the grocery store had.

''Oh, what do you have in mind for the prize outfit to look like?''Emily asked out of nowhere. Of course, in her opinion all of Riley's outfits would do by far. Or maybe something special? Oh, well.

Emily was so excited about the thought of cooking something yummy, she barely heard about Riley's idea. She managed, and for a moment she thought of how it would look like. ''You mean, like icing?''She asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Time to Plan[Emily and Riley]   Time to Plan[Emily and Riley] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:54 am

Emily was really thinking hard about what the grocery store could donate. "Yeah," Riley agreed nodding her head in approval with Emily's thoughts. "Or even a gift card for groceries," she pointed out another possibility. Sometimes it took some encouragement to open up a mind. Riley wasn't one to have that problem, her only issue was how high could she aim.

"The prize outfit?" Riley said astonished by the randomness of the question. "Well I'm offering a person to get an outfit, but I was thinking about making a crown for the person to wear during the party. They could also get a cape or something. That way the outfit won't be too big or small."

"Not like icing," Riley stated closing her eyes to remember the image. "It was a three layer cake covered in fondant. The largest layer had cookies as decorations all over it, of all kinds. The middle had brownies and blondies, or vanilla flavored brownies. And the top was like a bouquet of multi-colored cupcakes that looked like flowers. It was simply amazing."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Time to Plan[Emily and Riley]   Time to Plan[Emily and Riley] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:11 pm

[Lateeeeeeee D: Please don't bitetease me.]

Emily paused. ''We could use both, but it's your choice.''

For a moment Emily pictured a few people wearing a crown and a cape. ''Wouldn't they look like a prince or a princess?'' Emily said grinning.

''Hm... Yeah, I'm pretty sure I could make that! It'll take a bit of time, though. ''Emily said, thinking about it. Emily almost wanted to bake it right then, but she and Riley still had to plan. ''Is there anything else we need to cover?''
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Time to Plan[Emily and Riley]   Time to Plan[Emily and Riley] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:34 am

"First thing is first," said Riley. "We got to see if the grocery store would be interested in helping us. And then ask what they would offer. So really, we both don't have any say in it. The store owner does."

"That's the point," pointed out Riley imagining how stylish people would look in a crown and a cape made by her. It would be bold, majestic, and simply stunning. Ideas were popping in her head already, but she pushed them aside. Planning now, cape later. She'd just store her designs in her memory and call them back later.

""We've got the time," said Riley. "Besides, we can do it bit by bit. Only completing a layer at a time. I am helping you too, so it will get done faster. Baking sounds really fun anyways." Before Riley never has baked anything, she was too spoiled to do so. Now that she was on her own she wanted to try it out though.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Time to Plan[Emily and Riley]   Time to Plan[Emily and Riley] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:40 am

Emily nodded. ''Right.'' Riley seemed very excited about the party, but was very serious about the planning.

''Ohhhh.''Emily said with a grin. The winners would look royal, calm, and obviously, amazing.

Nodding, Emily began to think about the ingredients. ''Thanks~'' Emily said. Baking was very fun, plus it would turn out very yummy.

[Wimpyyy]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Plan[Emily and Riley]   Time to Plan[Emily and Riley] Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Plan[Emily and Riley]
Page 1 of 1