Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] Empty
PostSubject: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:02 pm

As Kamal - A person who has Silver heir, green eyes, a lean athletic body with a Pale complex - limped as fast as he could back to Mineral town he couldn't help but think about the past day bitterly. 'God darn those moronic workers!' he thought as his leg started to give out on him.

"Oof." Kamal grunted as he fell to the ground with a thump, he looked down to his leg, which had been covered by the remains of his shirt, and sigh, reaching into his pocket he took out a piece of paper, unfolding the paper he then reached into his undershirt's - Which was black with green flames. - pocket he took out a cellphone, entering the number pressed dial and waited.

Last edited by Kamal on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] Badge

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Everything seemed to be working fine thought Riley as she swiveled around her office in her desk chair. Already she had created four new outfit and she got someone reliable to bring her fabrics. Now she'd have clothes suitable for winter to sell and she wouldn't go out of business. It was the ray of sunshine in the dark sea of despair that she'd been hoping for. Maybe soon she'd forget about her past life and move on to a newer better one. First stop Hick Town, the next Paris. Her right hand glided across her sketch paper as she started to draw up another idea.

The ring of her phone caused her hand to halt though, and she hastily put it away to answer her phone. Since the caller ID didn't show up one of her current contacts she assumed it was Kamal with her package. Eagerly she answered, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:10 am

As Riley picked up Kamal couldn't help but think that it was waaaaay to early to be cheerful."Hello, this is Kamal delivery INC., we are regretful to inform you that your delivery boy is in your town but can't make it to you" He snapped sarcastically.

Last edited by Kamal on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Riley was right that it was Kamal, but things didn't sound too well. The sarcastic tone in his voice was the first thing that made her uneasy, but also was the fact that he said that he couldn't get to her. Immediately, she assumed he was hurt and couldn't walk anymore. "Where are you?" she demanded getting up from her desk her beloved pen crashing to the floor. This was an emergency, so she left it and went to put on a jacket.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:12 am

Kamal was pleased to hear that Riley was smart enough to understand that he was injured. As he heard her question he looked around hoping to find out exactly where he was, he saw that he was a few meters away from the place he met Riley and Emily. Glancing down he winced at how mangled his leg was 'No use trying to get over there.' "Umm, I'm a few meters away from where we first met." he said losing the sarcasm ".....If you would, could you get here quickly please?" Kamal said as idly as he could.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:31 am

"I'll be there right away," said Riley hanging up her phone. Rushing out the door she ran as fast as she could. Luckily, she was not wearing heels that day and was sporting a comfy pair of flats. It made it so that she could move faster across the road. Something bad must have happened for Kamal to call her for help like this, after all he looked like he was on his own for quite some time. Well, he did have Kage though. The important thing was that he probably had trouble moving. Now aroused the question: Was Riley strong enough to help him?

Before she knew it, Riley approached the place where she first ran into Kamal. Running up to him she panted tired from her running. Not often did she run like that, so it took up a lot of energy--Riley was never the most athletic person in the world. "What happened?" she asked bewildered at his leg wound. "You can explain on the way to the doctor--it looks like it needs to be treated."
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:24 pm

Kamal shook his head as she hung up is him face 'Well, atleast she is on the way.' he thought trying - and failing - to cheer himself up. A few very slow minutes passed before Riley appeared gasping for breath, looking at her with his face carefully masked to look indifferent, even though he was glad that she was there 'That's a surprise, when was I ever glad to see someone?' he thought, he quickly came back into force when Riley started to talk. "Okay, sure." he responded. Slowly and painfully he got up off the Ground, taking a deep Breath, he whistled three loud and sharp notes. A few seconds later he saw Kage running over with a Violin case and two packages on his back. Smiling warmly at Kage he jestered for him to follow them. Looking at Riley he asked "Since I can hardly move, could you help keep me up?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:12 am

Riley was bewildered when she witnessed him lift himself off the ground. As soon as he asked for help she was there at the speed of a loyal dog bringing a ball to it's beloved master. It was hard for her not to feel bad at the whole situation--it was supposed to be an easy trip but now he was hurt. All her fault. If she hadn't been complaining so much things wouldn't have turned out this way for Kamal. "I am sorry," she solemnly said, "I'm not much of a help and you ended up getting hurt."Both were true--Riley swore he was probably supporting himself more than she was helping him. She was a weakling--comparable to a pamper pooch.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:10 am

Kamal was glad for someone on to lean on to get off his foot as he and Riley started to walk toward town. But he couldn't help but blush at how close they were to each other. He frowned when he saw how guilty Riley felt "Hey now, it's not your fault! The only person at fault is the person who did this to me. And you ARE helping me, if you weren't here I wouldn't be able to move!" he stated soothingly. Trying to get her mind off of the guilt he quickly said "I guess you want to know what happen right?" and without waiting for a answer he started his story "Well when I got to town I went to the store like you told me too, but when I told them why I was there the employe refused to believe me. And when I showed him your paper he called his boss and got him to try and talk to me" Pausing slightly he took a deep breath and continued "When his boss came he looked nervous, and he tried to make a excuse about there not being any materials left when there was some tailor machines with cloth in them." he deadpanned. "Then when I threatened to call the police he gave in and told me someone called "Mr.Berkley" - who I suppose is your father or brother seeing that his last name is Berkley - bribed them not to send you the materials. After that he gave me the packages and another one as a apology. But it turned out that after I left the store manager called Mr.Berkley and told him about what happened, by some chance he was near the store and when he and his body guards came he sent some dogs on me" He winced at the last bit.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:07 pm

It was nice of Kamal to try to rid her of her guilt, but she couldn't feel like it wasn't her fault. As he explained what happened she felt herself tense up at the sound of her father. Nothing was below this man, and what he did sounded like him. Just trying to get her to break sooner so that she'd come crying home and he could get what he wanted. Now she was going to have to be extra careful when ordering materials. Her father's reach was huge and he could easily pull this stunt again. Kamal was just an innocent bystander in this family feud. Without even knowing the relationship between her in her family he was injured.

"That sounds like my father," stated Riley solemnly. If she wasn't careful with how she worded her sentences he'd find out why she was here. It was something she didn't want to admit. "He's taking this game too far," she groaned coming up with a lie that was also the truth. Her father saw this as a childish game, her dream of becoming a fashion designer. "The deal was that I was supposed to start my business on my own in a small town to prove my worth; I'd never imagine that he'd try to make it harder on me."
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:21 pm

Kamal felt Riley Tense up beside him, looking at her through the Corner of his eye he saw that she seemed to be kind of reluctant to say anything. But she quickly told him that her father though it was a game, raising a eyebrow in puzzlement he couldn't see how he saw setting dogs on someone a game. "Oh well, at least nothing major happened. And I got a nice Violin out of it!" he said idly. Glancing down the road he saw that they got to the entrance of Mineral Town "Hey? How old are you?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:31 am

It was easy for Riley to tell that Kamal was confused. Maybe he'd just think it was a 'rich person thing' when entirely that wasn't the case. Her family situation was a nightmare to understand with so many customs and traditions. If she was lucky she would have had a sibling to take her place, but it was too late for that. Her mother hated the idea of being pregnant and having to take of work. So she was stuck being the only heir, and she didn't want it. Just thinking about it made her depress, so she cheered up when Kamal asked a seemingly unrelated question.

"I'm eighteen," she admitted as they were crossing the entrance into town. "What about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:53 am

Kamal was happy to see that Riley cheered up when he changed the topic, and he KNEW there was more to the subject then how much she was telling him, but he would let it rest..... for now. 'Darn curiosity of mine, It's going to get me killed one of these days.' when she returned his question back at him he was just about to respond "Me? Well, I'm.." and with that he snapped his mouth shut as he suddenly became aware of the fact that he DIDN'T know how old he was. After all, when was that last time he looked at a Calender? "I-I'm not sure," he admitted lightly "I would need to check a calender to make sure. But I guess I would be about seventeen or eighteen by now." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:14 am

It was humorous to Riley that Kamal forgot his own age. People tended to keep track of it, because it was viewed as an annual milestone in a person's life. Maybe that wasn't the case for Kamal though, some people did skip school dances because they didn't view them as important after all. Quietly chuckling she agreed, "You look around that age to me. Not quite an adult, but not quite a teenager anymore."

"I take it you were plenty occupied with other things to forget," said Riley as she thought about his situation. He just seemed like the kind of guy who had been all alone for awhile. "Since we're moving at the pace of a snail I think I could hear your story if you want to tell me. You know, why you are all the way out here in the middle of no-where."
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:54 am

[Crap crap CRAP, This is so LATE!! I didn't even know you replied D: Forgive me!]

Kamal just shrugged at Riley's comment about his age, age wasn't important to him. Silence took over for a little while before Riley broke it, asking him about why he was in Mineral Town. Tensing up slightly he looked at Riley "Well, like I told you before, I was living in the forest for the past four years. And before I entered the forest I promised this little guy," here Kamal paused and nodded over to Kage. "That I would stop at the first town that I found, and Mineral Town just happened to be that town." he said, mentally wincing at how badly he covered his situation up, 'Well, atleast it's not a lie' he mused to himself. Looking around he saw the Clinic in the distance. Brighting up slightly he turned to Riley "Again, thanks for helping me out, Riley."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:28 am

[I'M TOO HEARTLESS TO FORGIVE YOU!!! Don't worry. It happens.]

Like herself it sounded as if Kamal was telling the truth, without going into big details. She understood why people wanted to do that, to be able to admit innocence from lying--but also to hide what they wanted to keep secret. Which was exactly her at the moment. As she helped him along the route she noticed the clinic coming up and an enlightened mood taking over Kamal.

"I think I should be the one thanking you," admitted Riley. Out of pure kindness he did a favor for her hesitantly, she probably wouldn't have lifted a finger. Before she wasn't used to this happening from people due to free will. Servants were payed for that sort of task. Never had she experienced someone helping her like this.

They arrived at the clinic and Riley wasn't quite sure how to feel. She felt guilty, but happy that Kamal could finally be treated. As of the moment she didn't have too much money, but she might have more that Kamal. Paying for his treatment would be acceptable in her standards--she just had to check with him. "Mind if I stay with you?" she asked hiding her embarrassment. "Not that it means anything--I just want to make sure that I know you can get to wherever you are staying after you get treated. Besides I can pay for you too, since you've helped me and my store."

[No matter what Kamal's choice is want me to create a Black Friendship event with my character that is a doctor?]
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:04 am

[Sure, let's see how Gabe's Sarcasm goes against Kamal's Smile And I forgot to add the black heart to the title so I just changed it, Dope!]

Kamal looked at Riley after she finished speak rather sheepishly, "Err, sure you can stay if you want, but I don't have anywhere to go when I leave." he said, looking down partly in Embarrassment and partly in shame. 'Now she'll think I'm a homeless creeper.' he sighed mentally, it didn't accure to him that he didn't normally care about what people think about him, let alone girls. But then it fully registered what Riley said, wiping his head back up he almost yelled "NO!" then he softened his voice "Sorry Riley, I understand about you paying me to get the package but I simply CAN NOT allow you to pay for my medical bill, it's not in my nature."

[Blooper of the day: Since I always do the color and bold/italics/underline etc etc etc tags myself, this time I messed up, instead of doing [color=blue] I did [cp;pk=blue] Yes I know I FAIL XD]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:26 am

Kamal acted much like how Riley did regarding the topic of her wanting to stay with him. And she nearly had to do a double take when he announced that he didn't have a place to stay yet. Instead of flipping out and making a big deal for once she absorbed the facts. "That's right," she said. "As soon as you got to town for the first time you left to run my errand. I know there is an inn in this town, so you probably could stay there for the time being."

Riley was surprised to Kamal's reaction to her offer--he almost blew her over when he refused. Luckily, he settled himself down--but she couldn't help but feel a tad uneasy. In her mind helping him would be too bad, but maybe he had a different code that he followed. "How about you and Kage deal with the clinic and I can reserve an inn room to make sure you get one tonight?" suggested Riley. That way she'd have a moment to feel normal again. She wasn't used to people lashing out at her like that, only her father. "I can come by afterwards and lead you to the inn then."
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:44 am

Kamal couldn't help but mentally berate himself for lashing out at Riley, 'Idiot, idiot, idiot! She's only trying to be nice!' Watching Riley carefully he saw that she was restraining herself from saying something. As Riley opened her mouth to speak, he thought that she might be angry at him for yelling at her, but luckily all she did was suggest for him to go in and she go get him a room. Nodding gratefully Kamal said "Sure, that's a grate idea!" removing his arm from Riley's shoulder, he started to limp painfully to the door of the clinic, right before he opened the door, he paused and bent down to Kage, he quickly untied to two packages from around him and Throw them to Riley while saying "Take those before we forget, don't want to lose them now do we?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:56 am

It felt awkward. Part of it was Riley's fault, but she didn't feel like she needed to apologize since she was trying to be helpful. Before she wouldn't dare lift a finger in a situation like this--but after living out in the middle of nowhere she tried to be nicer. She felt distant compared to most townspeople, so she tried to fill that empty void. Besides, she could feel this dump growing on her a little. It was better than living with her father and obeying his every command. The thought of someone acting like he would though, made her feel really uneasy. Bending down and picking up the two packages she said, "I'll come back for you when I'm done."

Then she left without another word.

[Sorry, super busy with work. I'll start the next topic.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]   The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley] Empty

Back to top Go down

The package. [Black heart event: Kamal and Riley]
Page 1 of 1