Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] Empty
PostSubject: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:17 pm

Lily had just arrived at the beach in Mineral Town. "Yes! This is going to be so much fuuuuun!" she exclaimed as she ran down the steps and felt her shoes sink into the warm sand. Some brushed her sandaled feet as she headed down towards the sea. It was a beautiful color, a color that really stood out against the white beaches.

She tugged a medium sized tote bag and a collaspsable beach umbrella with her and once she got down far enough, she set it down and threw a towel on the beach, pinning it down with her bag that contained a lunch big enough for two or three [grilled hamburgers with toppings, a couple bags of chips and some sodas], her sunscreen, which she always had to wear due to her light skintone and sunglasses, which she rarely wore.

She wondered what to do next. "Hmm, I could go swimming I guess, or lay out, or go shell hunting or. . ." she pondered as she stuck the umbrella into the sand, then covered it with sand. "That's done at least." she said, facing away from the sun for a moment as she stretched the umbrella top part till it opened.
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:30 pm

'Oh no...' Jordan thought, hiding behind a rock with her fishing pole in hand. All she wanted was fresh fish for dinner, but plans were spoiled. It's fine. Swim trunks make good eatin.
Nervously, Jordan peeked over the rock at the stranger. She set up an umbrella. Darn. She was staying a while.
'It's fine, Jordan,'she thought, `You are good at hiding from strangers' And it was true. Whenever her father had guests over, she hid stealthily under a pile of hay in the barn or under the sink, or in her mother's antique chest. She was an expert at hiding.
Seeing as she were going to stay there a while, Jordan positioned herself in a semi-comfortable way and closed her eyes. Might as well sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Lily started to hum when the umbrella suddenly went flying backwards and landed on the sand with a slight thumping sound. It pointed right at a large rock. She rushed over to pick up the top of the umbrella to walk it up, but stopped, frozen in her tracks when she thought she saw something behind said rock.

She blinked, then looked again, spotting a girl around her age with black hair, curled up like she was going to go to sleep. Lily grinned and poked the girl in the arm. "Hi!" she said brightly. "Want to join me? You can share my towel if your sleepy. I brought some extra lunch too, if you want some. Its too hot to sleep by a rock. And I have an extra towel if you want it." she said then clutched her mouth. "Sorry, I'm a bit of a loudmouth. I just don't know when to quit - like now!" she said, using her palm to hit herself on the head with. "Still, want to join me?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:14 am

Jordan had been discovered! But before she could get a word in, she started talking at lightning speed. Jordan just sat there, to flabbergasted to even speak. Had she just invited her to keep her company? Of course she was teasing Jordan. It had to be.
"I'm so sorry for bothering you!" she apologized, "But it seems too kind of you to offer such hospitality. Are you teasing me?"she cautiously asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:45 am

Lily quirked her head to one side. "Teasing you? Of course not! Who would do a thing like that!? Well, whoever would is definately a meanie - oh, there I go, shooting off at the mouth again. I just don't know when to shut up." If real life were an anime, Lily would have had a sweat drop over her head. She was always nervous when meeting new people. And it looked like this girl had the same problem. "Oh, I hope I wasn't bothering you. But do be careful, if it gets hot and you sleep in the sun, you can get sick."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:45 am

Yes, Jordan thought of the girl as a bit of a bother, but it wasn't her fault. And it wasn't like Jordan want to tell her that, she seemed nice enough. Most likely, the girl wanted to hang out with someone. Even if it was a boring person like Jordan. And that person is the type of person that Jordan wanted to please, no matter what. And who knows?Maybe she will enjoy herself. Inwardly sighing, outwardly flashing a friendly smile, she said "I'm sorry for doubting you. Of course I would be happy to join you"
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:20 am

"No problem! Do you want to go swimming? Or maybe fishing? I think I brought my fishing rod too. Perhaps just lay out? Or are you hungry? Thirsty?" she asked, trying to go slower. "I don't have many friends, so I get a little excited when I meet someone. Sorry about that." she said apologetically. "I'm Lily, Lily Evans. Its a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:38 am

At least she could fish. "I'd love it if we went fishing." she politely,"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have spoken out of line." she apologized. Jordan always did. Lily didn't seem like a harmful person, she looked like someone Jordan could...less than trust, but more than un-trust. Well, could she trust (Motormouth)Lily with her name? Yes, she could. Smiling nervously and honestly Jordan introduced herself: "I'm Jo-jordan S-summerfield. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance." She stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:50 am

(lol she can be if she's nervous)

"Okay, sure! Let me get my rods and tackle box!" she said excitedly and ran back to her bag, which was now sitting in full sun. "Drats. . ." she muttered, picking up the umbrella and setting it right, putting even more sand onto it. Going back to her bag, she withdrew two collaspable fishing poles in bright green and a small tacklebox that had fake worms and the like in it. Her pole was already ready, just needed a worm on it. She picked a pretty sparkling jelly worm with a hook hidden inside and put it on her rod. "I carry a spare with me to lean against the rocks. If I see it pull while I sun, I can run over and reel it in." she explained. "Its a pleasure to meet you." said Lily. "Most of my family calls me Lil or Lils, you can pick what's comfortable to you. You can use my spare pole if you like." She said nothing of the studder. People had problems - including her. She had a case of OCD where if she didn't make certain that everything was straight, then it would drive her crazy. So, she tried not to focus on objects too long. Especially paintings, which aggrivated her to no end.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:11 am

Jordan liked calling people by their given names. Parents' names for a kid is the one sign of thought for their child. A person could have nothing but their name and still know that they cared enough to name you. "I'm going to call you Lily," Jordan said while starting to dig for live bait, "I'm sorry...but it's a nice name"
When Lily offered her a spare pole, Jordan wondered why she had two. But passed it off as being overly cautious. Jordan shook her head and pointed over to her own rod. [b]"I'm sorry, but I got my own"[b] she apologized while pinning the fresh worm onto her hook and cast it away. Jordan wondered what the worm was like. Did it have friends? Probably not. Worms only cared about themselves.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:48 am

"Sure! And yeah, my mom named me Lily when she saw the calla lilies growing at the market's greenery. Its one of my favorite flowers too." she added thoughtfully. She shrugged, fixing the second pole up with a glitter-worm, cast it out and set it on a rock to rest there. She watched as Jordan pulled a worm from the ground. "Heey, pretty nice there. Hee hee, I can tell you love to fish as much as I do." she said, her tone becoming more normal.'

When she first met people, Lily's voice would go a little higher than normal and her mouth would just shoot off randomly. But when she got comfortable, she would slow down to an almost bearable rate. "Personally, I like using these. But to each their own." she said, motioning to the empty box of artificial fishing worms. "I love animals, and one day I hope to either own an animal farm or a Animal shop. I really like animals." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:12 am

Right when she was getting comfortable around Lily, she mentioned wishing to own a farm. She flinched at the sound of it, and tried to hide the fact that she disliked farmers. She knew that they all weren't like the farmers back home, but what if they were like them? Or knew her family? Farmers terrified her.
But Lily wasn't a farmer yet, so she let herself relax once more. "I like animals, but I also feel like everything has purpose" Jordan tried to explain, "whether that is getting used as bait, or being a meal for someone higher in the food chain"
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:27 am

"I really haven't decided yet, but I'll probably only raise animals on the farm if I do own one." She saw Jordan flinch. "Oh no, did I say something bad? It was probably about the worms right? Go right ahead and use as many as you want!" Then she listened to Jordan's stitch about animals, and the worms.

"What made you flinch then, if it wasn't about the worms?" she asked, then realized that it might be personal. "Ooh, um, you don't have to answer that if you don't want to! I mean, if its too personal for you." Just then, Lily heard the distinct tug of her line on the fishing pole resting on the rock, so she put hers down and ran over to it, picking it up and reeling it in. It was a nice sized Bonito fish. "Woot! I'm going to grill out tonight with this baby! Want to join me?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:01 am

You might think this is crazy, but Jordan doesn't tell strangers everything about her past. So she felt thankful when she caught the bonito. Smiling, Jordan said, "I'd love to!" Setting her pole down to watch for bites, she walked over and helped make a fire. Who could resist free food? Surely not Jordan.
However, it would've been nice if she had her own fish to grill, but this was fine. And Jordan burned the swim trunks that she caught and prayed for the poor boy who lost 'em.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 am

"Awesomeness! We'll catch lots. Oh here, if your hungry," she said, setting her pole down for a moment as she went got her bag, "I have some grilled hamburgers with toppings, a couple bags of chips and some sodas too." she added and pulled out a decent sized styrofoam cooler. "The burgers might be a little cold, but they're better that way, I think." she added. She took two sodas out of the cooler and passed a burger to her new friend. "Toppings are in there, and chips are in the bag there, so they didn't get wet." she added, grabbing herself a hamburger. They were packed in a tupperware box. She flopped open the containers with ketchup, mustard and pickles, and added the liquid items to her hamburger via a plastic knife.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:52 am

In less than the twinkle of an eye, Jordan was surrounded by foods that she had never eaten. Her parents never let her eat it. Called it junk. Well, what could it hurt trying it now. Grabbing a soda, she took a sip only to spit it out.
It FIZZED. It was like drinking acid. The bubbles attacked her mouth. But at least Jordan lived. However, she was cautious in eating the hamburger. What would it do? Taking a bite, the grease hiding inside it pussed ouy into her mouth. She spit that out too.
Knowing she looked ungrateful, she let out a string of apologies.
"I guess city food isn't for me" Jordan sighed and looked away awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:21 am

She watched with faint amusement when she nearly choked on the soda and spat out the hamburger. "Ahh, a country girl then? I am too, at heart. But since I'm living on my own, I have to kinda make things work, so I've gotten used to it I guess." she said, thinking. "Well, try some of these. They're a touch salty, but not so much as other chips." she said as she handed her a small bag of baked lays chips. "Hmm, I think I have a bottle of water somewhere around here. . ." she said and dug her arm into the ice, coming out with a water bottle. "I think," she said with a small chuckle, "that you might be safe with this." she said, handing her the bottle.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:50 pm

Jordan smiled at the sight of the water. Finally something edible! But... the cap. It wouldn't budge or move so she could drink out of it. Dissapointed, Jordan opened a bag of chips and started munching on them. They weren`t terrible, but they were different. "I guess I'm not a city girl." she joked while taking another chip from the bag.
Looking over to her fishing pole, she saw it had something on the line. Dashing over to the pole, she started reeling in... Seaweed. Yum. Turning around with her "prize" she asked, "Do you like seaweed?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 pm

"Ha, I guess not. Here, you have to twist it." she said, twisting the top of the bottle till it let a faint 'spiz' sound. "Here you go, try this. This water's been purified." Lily said with a faint smile. The girl was unusual, but at the same time, she was really cool. She laughed when Jordan pulled up seaweed. "Its supposed to be good for you. I guess I don't mind trying something new." said Lily, chuckling. Just then, her line jumped and she pulled up. . . a can?! "Haha, looks like our fishing luck is going down the drain." she joked.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Obviously, the water didn't taste like anything. It made her happy to know that the city couldn't even change water dramatically. However, Jordan didn't care if seaweed was good for you or not. She wouldn't eat it. Jordan smiled as she tossed it in Lily's new "catch". "You can have it." she offered, "Besides, people in the city eat ANYTHING from a can." she joked. And she belived it to be true. They canned everything! Milk, fruit, beans, vegetables, soups, anything really.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:24 pm

"Sure! I'll save it for later. Maybe I can come up or find something to do with it." she said with a faint smile. This girl was a little strange, but mostly pretty fun if she wasn't so shy. "So, what kind of stuff do you like?" Lily asked. She smiled when she saw that Jordan was eating the chips and drinking the water. She was glad she'd brought some bottles.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Like? Jordan didn't do much for herself. She didn't like many things. Well, she did, but nothing came to mind. She pondered the question for a good minute before she came up with something she liked: lace and ruffles. But she hadn't told a soul about that and wasn't about to. Reading! Jordan could read. Does that count? It didn't matter.
"I like books." she blurted out. Better than the truth. And she read when she had the time, so Jordan wasn't lying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]   Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Time Fun! [Lily & Jordan Black Friendship event]
Page 1 of 1