Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the opera ooc and IC

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

Female Number of posts : 188
Roleplay Name : Amy

Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:36 am

Ciera noticed erik up above and took off through the opera house to the roof and looked aroud frantically. "erik!" she called out. "Erik, please, i know you probably hate me, but please!, just, just let me explain!" she begged before falling to her knees blood mixing with the white snow.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:44 am

"And she's gone again." sighed Raoul. He stood up - his pants were dirty now, so he needed to go and chance. After all, he was the viscount, and wouldn't like anyone else seeing himself like this. "I'm in over my head, aren't I?"

Erik saw her standing there in the snow, blood flowing from somewhere he wasn't certain of. He leapt down from the top of the staircase room's roof, standing before her. "Ciera. . . where are you hurt?" he asked, his voice shaking just a touch - probably not noticable to her. Or, at least, he hoped not. He was very angry with her, but right now she was hurt. There would be time to be angry at her.
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:48 am

Ciera just clutched at him crying not wanting to let go, the blood flowing from a small wound in her head when she hit the brick wall after the collission. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry, i didn't mean to let him kiss me, i'm sorry!" she sobbed out painfully.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:58 am

Erik checked the wound. It seemed small, but still blood dribbled from it. He wrapped his arms around her, his cheek to hers. "You idiot! What possessed you to do such a stupid thing?!" he growled at her, tears of his own flowing from his eyes. "And look, your bleeding." he said, releasing her only for a moment in order to rip part of his cape to press against her forehead, his touch as delicately as he could, but that was not enough. . .

Raoul limped into the Opera house. He'd twisted his ankle when he rescued the fair Ciera, injuring it. Perhaps he'd see her again soon. For now, he'd hobble to his room.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:02 am

"had to catfch up with you, i couldn't let you go, i can't live without you idiot," she murmured keeping close to him. She closed her eyes when hios hand touched her head her tears still rolling unabashedly down her face. She began linging to him like her life depended on it and just sobbed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:12 am

His brow raised at the word idiot. "Perhaps I am, perhaps I am." he chuckled, tears still falling, but quickly drying up. He placed a very gentle kiss to her forehead, to the right of the injury. "Come, you still have much to learn, and I'm anxious that your career should progress. And next time, watch where your going?" he half-asked, half suggested.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:15 am

"he doesn't love you," she told herself sadly, just give up ciera," she thought pulling away and standing up only to fall straight down due to her injury. She just laid there and let her tears soak into the snow. "i can't sing not when there's so much greif in my heart," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:22 am

"Grief?" he asked. He was a genius, but some things tended to escape his knowledge. He put a hand out to her. He was still terribly in love with her, but at the same time, he was terribly hurt by the things she had did.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:26 am

"I lost the one thing i needed most, because of my own stupidity and loyalty," she whispered looking at him accusingly. "how can he not realize how much i need him, i only went with him because i had to," she thought sobbing softly. "I'd rather freeze to death then live with this pain," she said.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:35 am

"Are you in love with the Viscount?! Is this what your going on about?!" he asked, misunderstanding her. Oh decietful girl! How he loved her - but if she was in love with that boy, then she could find herself another tutor - he would not deal with this heartbreak any longer.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:39 am

"you idiot! if i was in love with raoul, why would i be up here letting you just break my heart more by the aching minute!" she screamedher body extremly pale and she shook with sobs and cold. "I love you yet all you do is accuse me otherwise, you're killing me erik, you're KILLING me!" she sobbed not sure whether tothrow herself at him or just run and jump off the roof.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:46 am

Suddenly, it felt like it finally clicked into place. Why was he such a genius, yet such an idiot when it came to love? He felt lighter than he had in a long time. Thank god, he thought, placing a kiss on her lips. It was very cold out here now. "Come, we should get inside, away from this leeching snow." he said, undoing his cloak and slipped it around her, hoping she would warm up. She was extremely pale.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:50 am

Ciera just clung to him pitifully unable to will her body that was in the process of shutting down to move, either it was frozen into place or it didn't want to leave the warmth, or maybe just her heart didn't want to seperate from him. She sighed clinging to him burying her head in his neck crying sadly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:50 am

He lifted her up bridal styled, yet if she wanted to step out of it, she could do so easily. "Come princess, lets get you inside." he said, whisking her in the room that held the staircase. "You look a bit too pale." he said, his voice filled with worry. Dark eyes darted towards her and then back down the stairs. He used the trap door hidden here to get to his boat by a pair of secret steps. Down they spiraled, and furthur he went. There, right across from them, was the boat, tied to its landing. He set her inside, taking off his top hat. "Heat exceeds from the top of the head." he said, putting it on her head. It was a little large, but better than nothing. He worked his way over to his island, pushing the paddle.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:01 am

"I"m sorry erik, i never seem to be anything but trouble ton you, i'm sorry," she whispered softly looking at him lovingly. "but thank you for not abandoning me," she whispered faintly growing weaker.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:09 am

"I"m sorry erik, i never seem to be anything but trouble ton you, i'm sorry," she whispered softly looking at him lovingly. "but thank you for not abandoning me," she whispered faintly growing weaker.

Though they were only halfway to his island, he paused, turning towards her. "Not another word, you foolish, foolish girl." he said, grabbing her all of a sudden and kissing her roughly. "Don't you understand yet? I've been in love with you since the first time I saw you! How could I leave you here to die?! A monster I might be, but I am not yet monster to watch you die!" he cried.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 am

Ciera kissed back with all the strength and love she could muster. "i only went with him out of duty to the theatre, he was the new patron and you hated me for it, and then, this whole mess happened," she whispered clutching him. "and you are not a monster," she said grabbing his mask and tossing it in the lake before stroking his deformity lovingly. "you're an angel, my angel," she whispered hoarsly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:48 am

She had tossed his mask, his first unfeeling scrap of clothing, into the lake and caressed his face - his unadored one! What did this mean? Did she not care? "No, no, I never hated you, only dispised him with all of my heart. I didn't know what to do - I was likened to a child, having his favorite toy snatched away before him, only leaving a trail of tears behind it. I thought he would steal you away from me, my everything." he whispered, placing a tender kiss on her lips. "Enough of this talk, you need your rest." he added, turning back to his wooden paddle. He paddled a way, until they arrived on his island. "Beloved, I wish for you to rest and regain your strength." he said and lifted her out of the boat, taking her to his grand swan bed.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:53 am

"I'm not sleepy," she said pouting childishly and snuggling into his chest clutching his clothes weakly. Ciera looked up at him as they walked and thought of a compromise for something. "erik, can i ask you to do something for me?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Erik chuckled. "Forever a child, aren't you? And pray, tell me what you need, and as long as its reasonable, I'll do anything in my grasp." he said, his dark brown eyes dancing at her childish pout.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:51 pm

"stay with me tonight?" she asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Erik's dark brown eyes widened when she asked him to stay with her tonight. "Well, if the lady does ask, then I will." he said, feeling a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Ciera crawled under the covers and waited for him her back turned toward him to hide her blushing.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:06 pm

There was a pale flush on Erik's face. He had never done this before - usually, he merely watched over his angel, or slept on a nearby chair. But to have heard her ask, well, it sent him into a small amount of shock. However, he did as he was asked, and parted the velvet sheets of his heart shaped bed, slipping under the covers. After that however, he was at a loss at what to do. Should he let her try to sleep? Should he embrace her? Or should he simply leave her to her own whims?
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Ciera giggiled and snuggled close before cloing her eyes. "it's ok, you can hold me if you want," she said laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the opera ooc and IC
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next