Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve] Empty
PostSubject: Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve]   Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve] EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Lily smiled as she wandered into the forest from the bridge that connected it with Sunshine Island. This place was just so beautiful! She came here, nearly every day to visit the Harvest Goddess with small gifts like flowers. She took in a deep breath, closing her eyes as she felt the cool air blow past her. It felt nice on such a warm day. "It feels so nice today." she added whimsically, smiling brightly.

"Oh, a flower! This pink cat will be wonderful for the harvest goddess." she added with a smile and picked it, then stood back up quickly when she heard the sound of a twig crackle under someone's or something's feet. "Wh-who's there?" she asked aloud, backing up into a tree. You never knew what kind of animals lived here after all. Perhaps she was just hearing things.
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
Wolfie
Wolfie

Male Number of posts : 49
Roleplay Name : Steven

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve]   Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve] EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:45 am

Steve stood on the dock, looking over the beach and village beyond. Although he had not eaten since the night before, the thought of food was making his stomach turn with a mixture of seasickness and apprehension.

Finally Steve moved, slowly walking up the beach and into the village proper, picking up momentum as he goes Steve walks to the intersection in the center of town before stopping, not sure which way to go... After only a few seconds he turns to the right and heads through the pass into the meadow, not slowing at all Steve forges on through the meadow onto a small wopoden bridge.

Steve stops in the middle of the empty bridge, looking at the Forest infront of him. He doesn't know where he is going or why, but it feels as if he is being drawn to this small piece of nature. With a soft sigh, Steve puits on foot in Front of the other, moving slowly onto the path through the forest. "Well I can find just a good place to stay in here as I can in the town anyways, I will follow my instincts even if I don't understand them!"

Following the path, Steve can soon see a clearing opening up before him. His attention is drawn by the beautiful pink flowers growing along the edge, in the shades of the trees. Steve doesn't notice the twigs strewn across the path. Steping on one of them it snaps loudly, startling Steve, and apparently someone just out of his sight.

Continuing into the clearing, Steve gives the unseen person a wide berth. "Good Day, Miss. I'm sorry I startled you." He said looking at the young lady as she backed into a tree. Smiling at her he adds "Lovely flowers these are?"

Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve]   Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve] EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:32 pm

She pressed her body against the tree until she saw that it was only a boy about her age. She chuckled to herself. 'He's cute too.' she thought. Lily just waved her hand, as if dismissing it. "Oh, hello. I'm so sorry, I thought you might be a bear or something. I think a few used to live here, but I'm not certain if there are any remaining bears anymore. But one can't be too careful, you know?" she asked him, parting from the tree. 'Jeez, I hope he doesn't think I'm weird. Most people do.'

He looked and seemed like a nice guy, so Lily instinctively trusted him, flushing a bit when he looked at her. He had found a bunch of beautiful pink flowers. "Ah, wonderful. I was actually in the forest looking for some pretty flowers to give to the Harvest Goddess." she added, walking over to them, realizing that he was giving her a wide berth. "What about you?" she asked, going over to pick a few, leaving a lot left over. She might come again tomorrow, if it looked like it wasn't going to rain, and then she would pick some more.

When she looked up at him, she realized that he had the nicest colored eyes that she had seen in a while, a kind of mix of grey and green. A nice color combination. She tore her emerald green eyes from his mysterious pair. "I'm Lily, Lily Evans." she said, introducing herself with another smile. She wasn't sure what to say or do, not having many friends. She had probably said too much already.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve]   Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve] EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:58 am

Steve quickly looks the young lady over, She is shorter than himself and looks to be bit younger, he would guess 16-18. He noticed her looking him over and their eyes met for a few seconds. Steve quickly shut his eyes and looked away. "I'm Steve Wolfe, it is nice to meet you." Giving Lily another quick look he adds "I hope I am not over stepping any boundaries but that is a beautiful dress you are wearing, it really compliments your pretty eyes." Taking a few steps towards her and extending his had as she picks some flowers. "You believe in the Harvest Goddess, you don't find many people who do anymore."

Steve looks around the clearing again, keeping an eye out for any hunting paths or signs of wildlife. "Should a young lady like yourself be going into the woods along?" Thinking about the potential for animal attacks, "I mean what would you have done if it had been a bear, or other animal?"

(Sorry it took so long to respond, I have been busy with life and family stuff this weekend)
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve]   Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve] EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:29 pm

She quickly looked away when thier eyes met and fiddled with her dress. "Its a pleasure to meet you Steve Wolfe." she said and turned a pale pink in color at his lavish compliment. "O-oh, thank you. Its my favorite dress." she added with a bright smile. She stood, several pink flowers in her hand and put them in a basket that had been at her feet to free her hand as he offered his own. Her eyes shone brightly when he mentioned the harvest goddess. "Yes, I do. I like to gather flowers for her, since those are some of her favorites. Do you? I mean, do you believe in the Harvest Goddess?" she asked.

"I come in here often, nearly every day. And well, actually, that's why I hid - I wasn't sure if you were a bear or an animal. Most animals are sweet, but just in case. . ." she said, smiling at his concern for her, "I could have climbed this tree if it were a wild dog. If it was a bear, then, I guess I could run." she said, shrugging her shoulders. "I'm a pretty fast runner, but I dunno if I could outrun a bear. Its a good thing your here." she said with a smile.

(No prob, hey, I know how hectic family life can be)
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve]   Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve] EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:00 am

Steve walked around the small clearing looking at the variety of trees growing in this small forest while listening to Lily. At Lily's question about what he believed in Steve stoped in his tracks. It had been a long time since he had thought much about it. He had been raised believing in the Harvest God and Godess, but did he still believe in them. He wasn't sure.

Steve turns back to face Lily, his hand unconciously moving to rub a patched of scarred skin on his left arm. "Lily, I am glad that you believe in them, as for myself I don't know anymore. My parents believed in them, and I did believedin them." After a breif pause, to clear his head, Steve continued " If they do exist; why do they let bad things happen to good people? If they don't exist; than what point does that leave to any of this?" as he gestures widely asround him.

Looking away from Lily, Steve walks to a large tree trunk. Taking off his backpack he sets it on the ground before sitting and leaning against the tree. "I can see why you would want to come here everyday, it is a really beautiful forest. Honestly I would never have expected such a small island to support this large a wooded groove."

(blargs....yeah for having writer/character block, and the sit logging mwe out half way through writting up a post.)
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve]   Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve] EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:59 pm

(Lol, np, and don't worry about it.) li

"Well," Lily said, thinking about it for a moment, a finger to her pink sakura lips. "I believe that the god and the goddesses allow bad things to happen to balance the world. You can't have the good and not expect the bad, right? Sometimes, the good outweighs the bad, and sometimes the good outweighs the bad, but I think the harvest god and goddess works hard to keep it even in our lives. After all, you wouldn't have sunny days without thunderstorms, right?" she added and nodded to his comment. "That's true - if there was no harvest god or goddess, then there is little point then to try to enjoy life as long as we can."

"Isn't it?" she said with a bright smile when he mentioned that it was a beautiful forest. "I love the squirrels, and the way they play around on the ground, then rush up into the trees." she said with a chuckle, then sat down where she was in the flowers, her legs a little tired from walking. "I know right! It's so small, but its so lovely too. Sometimes I find mushrooms in the fall here and there. I don't think the harvest goddess likes them, so I usually keep them for myself." she added with a bright smile towards him.

(Yeah, I know what you mean by writer's block)
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve]   Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:18 am

Steve thinks about what Lily said for a few minutes, before responding "To be honest, most days I would rather the thunderstorm over the Sun. After all even the thunderstorm has its purpose; to rinse the lakes and rivers clean, and to refill the water tables." Steve looks at Lily again for a moment before continuing, "What purpose or good is served by taking everything away from a youth on the verge of adulthood? Who does it benefit to leave a child in charge of a farm that he can not manage, and livestock he can not house?"

Steve quickly looks away, grabbing his backpack, rummaging for a snack. "Oh, shouldn't you be taking those flowers to the Goddess before they start to wither?" He adds while looking in his bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve]   Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve] Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring [Black Heart Event - Lily & Steve]
Page 1 of 1