Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The trip (Star and Jordan: Friendship event)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarGazing
StarGazing

Female Number of posts : 40
Roleplay Name : Star Olivia Wright

The trip (Star and Jordan: Friendship event) Empty
PostSubject: The trip (Star and Jordan: Friendship event)   The trip (Star and Jordan: Friendship event) EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:14 pm

The boat ride to Mineral Town wasn't the most pleasant. Heck getting Star on the boat was work in its self as well. Other passangers had to push her on the boat because she would refuse to let go of rails on the short steps up the boat, but once on she relaxed some; course it didn't last long. On the arrival to the docks Star dashed off the boat, the cold crisp air stinging her face a little but she only thought about getting away from the boat and ocean. The young woman skid to a stop at the edge of the dock, staring at the sand below her like it was going to attack her. She just stood there letting people push past her, not even the wind that was flicking her wavy purple hair and scarf wildly around could get her out of her daze.

Her thoughts were going so fast that she didn't realize that she was arguing with herself out loud. "It's just sand, and mother would never know that I took at least one step..." she shook her head. "No, no. You promised mama that you would never go near sand or..." Star looked behind her at the open ocean. "The ocean...no matter what. I should just get back on the boat and...the boat, the boat is gone?" Looking she saw that the boat has already left the dock heading back to Waffle Island.

Star could feel her chest get tighter, having it hard for her to breath. She took a deep breathe of cold air, then let it out, "NOOOOO!"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: The trip (Star and Jordan: Friendship event)   The trip (Star and Jordan: Friendship event) EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:38 pm

Normally, Jordan avoided any stranger. Especially if s/he seemed out of place. So when she saw a purple-haired lady, screaming on the docks at the top of her lungs, Jordan felt like running far far away from the woman.
Of course, Jordan had to stay, for she traveled to the beach to fish and fish she will. Well, that wasn't true. She could fish in plenty of places. But Jordan became oddly curious about the way stranger came to be. Jordan knew it was none of her business. A woman can scream on the docks if she wants. A woman can have purple hair if she wants. No one should be judged for odd mannerisms.

But...She screams so loud. And her hair is so purple. Jordan couldn't help it. She slowly walked toward the docks and towards the young woman. Mentally, Jordan was throwing a fit. She wanted to stop and run the other direction, but she kept on. How dare she invade this woman's lamentations! Once she set foot on the dock, she began sputtering out a string of apologises. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I should fish somewhere else! I'm sorry! Truly I am! I shouldn't bother you!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
StarGazing
StarGazing

PostSubject: Re: The trip (Star and Jordan: Friendship event)   The trip (Star and Jordan: Friendship event) EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:23 am

She hunched over with her hands supporting her upper body on her knees. Her lungs were hurting from her outburst and all the cold fall air she was taking in from her short breathes. She gripped the right side of her orange long sleeve shirt tight, wanting her heart to slow its pace. Never in her life did she think her voice could be that loud...well not really. As Star's breathing got back to normal she slowly rose back up and started thinking how she was going to get back home. Course she could just take another boat back home, but...who knows how long that will take, could take hours. She also didn't know where she could go to actually find out the right time. When thinking this many other questions started floating in her head. "What would I do by then, just stand her on the docks? What if I get hungry, thirsty, bored, or worse...WHAT IF I NEED TO USE THE REST ROOM?!" She clenched her purple pig tails and pulled on them a little as the questions of what if, what if, what if just zipped through her head.

Quickly her thoughts were stopped when rapid apologizes were thrown her way. She turned around to see tomboy that was quit taller than herself, with short black hair. Star almost mistaken her for a boy but her face was too cute and it made her giggle. Shaking her head she reassured the girl, "You have no reason to apologize, you did nothing wrong." she gave her a small but sweet smile, then out stretched her hand to the girl. "My name is Star, are you a local?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: The trip (Star and Jordan: Friendship event)   The trip (Star and Jordan: Friendship event) EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Oh great, she laughed. Jordan didn't know if that was a negative or positive laugh, so she apologised for humouring the lady. But when the lady assured that no harm had been done, Jordan sighed with relief.
When she heard the name of the lady, Star, she didin't seem surprised. It suited her. Unique like her purple hair. "Pleased to meet your acquaintence, Miss Star."she said taking the girl's hand and shaking it,"I guess you can call me a local. Is it too intrusive to ask where you are from?" Jordan asked.
Back to top Go down
StarGazing
StarGazing

PostSubject: Re: The trip (Star and Jordan: Friendship event)   The trip (Star and Jordan: Friendship event) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:00 am

Star gasped with joy, her pink frilly bows keeping her hair up flicked up as if they were cat ears. Her long purple hair swishes back and forth as she quickly grasps the girl's hand and brought it up to her chest tightly. Yes, maybe this girl knows what time the next boat will be she thought excitedly. With a bright smile on her face she hastily responded, "Of course not! I live on Waffle Island." Star giggled lightly. "I know silly name for an Island, no? Oh how rude of me, what is your name if you don't mind my asking? Also do you know when the next boat is coming or where I can go to find that out?" she asked, her bright blue eye twinkling.

Last edited by StarGazing on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: The trip (Star and Jordan: Friendship event)   The trip (Star and Jordan: Friendship event) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:17 pm

[LATE POST IS LATE. I apologise]
'Purple hair. Purple hair? Why does someone have purple hair?' Jordan thought rudely as Star jabbered on. She had never even heard of Waffle Island. Maybe everyone's hair was purple there? Or what if some had pink or blue hair? Jordan tried so very hard not to break down laughing at the thought. Jordan then caught herself, she felt very rude for judging a person by his/her hair colour.

Nevertheless, Jordan was still curious. She had been practicing asking questions at home. It still seems so wrong. A woman is meant to hold her tongue. Or at least that is what she was taught. But the question was burning at the tip of her tongue; before she could talk herself out of it, she started talking.

"Oh, Waffle Island? Never heard of it. Do all people have purple hair there?" she blurted out,"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to be rude! I'm sorry!" she apologised.
"I didn't even answer your question! I'm so sorry! You can find boat schedules on the board at the enterance of the beach! I don't deserve to be forgiven."
Back to top Go down
StarGazing
StarGazing

PostSubject: Re: The trip (Star and Jordan: Friendship event)   The trip (Star and Jordan: Friendship event) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:46 am

[Haha its fine.]
Star paused and gave the girl a funny look. She stared a little longer then letting go of Jordan's hand she giggled; the giggling soon turned into laughing. Was her hair really that unusual? Calming down a bit she brought her hand to her hair and twirled it around her finger.

"Mmm, not that I have seen." a giggled escaped her lips. "Is it really that weird?" Star asked with a big grin on her face. She then looked at the strand of hair she kept wrapped around her finger.

She looked back at Jordan when she heard about the boat schedule. "Oh thank god! Can you please take me to...." Star quickly stop when she remembered that she needed to cross the beach shore to get there. Tugging her hair quickly changed her question. "Um, this might be weird request but can you stay here with me until the next boat comes?" She kept her fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The trip (Star and Jordan: Friendship event)   The trip (Star and Jordan: Friendship event) Empty

Back to top Go down

The trip (Star and Jordan: Friendship event)
Page 1 of 1