Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story

Go down 
+3
Red Riding Hood
gothica800
Natt77
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:15 pm

I wrote this story after being inspired by gothica800 and his in love with two a harvest moon love story Smile
Standing by the Goddess Pond at early morning everything around me in the frosty snow was glistening. It may put people off if it is early in the morning, but not me. Not after the evening I had had. I closed my eyes letting nature work its magic. There was a soft breeze too, that made it even better. The fluffy monster Mukumuku was just about to get into bed, he’s nocturnal you see, but he could smell my presence and so bounded out to give me a hug. This was just the start of my troubles.
“Mofu mofu muku!” cheered Mukumuku as he bounded out towards me. “Not now Muku.” I whispered but whispering wasn’t loud enough to stop him; nothing was able to stop him when he had his heart set on something, and that was now.
Out he bounded straight towards me, and straight into me. SPLASH! “Muku?” whimpered Mukumuku. There he sat staring into the pond at the rising bubbles. “Help” I croaked. Then a figure approached. I was so dazed that I couldn’t tell who it was but it was defiantly a man. He stretched out his hand and I took it. His hand was warm against my frozen hands. I was hauled up onto the bank where I lay on my back gasping for breath. When I had recovered I saw Mukumuku’s downcast face. “Oh don’t worry,” I said softly getting up onto my knees to comfort him, “It was an accident, I understand.” “You’d better get home-you’ll catch a cold if you stay here in this freezing weather. Then I suddenly realised who the figure was... “Skye!” I exclaimed “You’re back!”
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:17 pm

"awesome, skye love story!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:18 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:23 pm

"and wow, i actually got a mention." Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:24 pm

yep
hey do you want to do chat box with me?
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:28 pm

"can't we're having an easter party now, G2G I'll be back later m'kay?"
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:30 pm

ok Sad
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Oh wow! That's quite good!
You've good a good vocabulary at hand and you know how to use it~ Just remember a little more grammar and you'll be at the top in no time~

I'm quite impressed, I must say~
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:50 am

well I am younger than gothica800
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:07 am

That just makes it more special, doesn't it?~
Schools and random media sources love young talent. Have you tried entering any public competitions or making your work known? I won an award for poetry not too long ago~

With your talent, gaining an award shouldn't be too hard~
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:49 am

have you got any suggestions to what I could enter?Smile
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:18 am

Just maybe ask your teacher, or the main literature teacher for your school~
That, or just look it up on Google or the Newspapers~ DeviantArt holds montly contests, and even if you don't win, you can still get a runner up prize~ The prize for winning can be... Over $100, if I recall correctly~
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:35 am

"she's right, i wanna be an actress when i grow up and i participate in my local thetere shows, in fact, i was ASKED to participate in a show with girlscouts and one at a church!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:56 am

Natt77 wrote:
have you got any suggestions to what I could enter?Smile

There are some Young Author programs, in a summer-camp style. Look around in your area for some events like that; sometimes, you can even get published!
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:57 pm

thanks for your comments but I hope that you are all reading the story! Wink
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:54 pm

if 3 more different people comment about the story then I will post the next part! Smile
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:36 pm

"i demand you post it now, not many people check out ANY stories anyways so yeah." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:56 am

ok ok I will post the next part. Here it is
Out he bounded straight towards me, and straight into me. SPLASH! “Muku?” whimpered Mukumuku. There he sat staring into the pond at the rising bubbles. “Help” I croaked. Then a figure approached. I was so dazed that I couldn’t tell who it was but it was defiantly a man. He stretched out his hand and I took it. His hand was warm against my frozen hands. I was hauled up onto the bank where I lay on my back gasping for breath. When I had recovered I saw Mukumuku’s downcast face. “Oh don’t worry,” I said softly getting up onto my knees to comfort him, “It was an accident, I understand.” “You’d better get home-you’ll catch a cold if you stay here in this freezing weather. Then I suddenly realised who the figure was... “Skye!” I exclaimed “You’re back!”
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:33 am

That one was a bit short so I will post the next bit

Skye had been imprisoned by the Mineral Town police for breaking into the inn. Robbery was his life you see. He just couldn’t stop. When caught he had been taken to court and found guilty, and so imprisoned for 30 days. He hadn’t changed a bit. He still had his gorgeous locks of silver hair, sparkling in the moonlight, mauve trousers, grey leopard print jacket hung around his shoulders and matching shoes. But the best bit which hadn’t changed even the slightest bit was his beautiful, charming, handsome face. “Yes I’m back,” He announced “and I’m ready to sweep you back into my loving arms. He stretched out his hand, “Come, I’ll take you home” and without thinking I took his hand, stood up and walked away with him back to my house.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:16 pm

"so they know each other, cool, i like that kinda stuff, it makes the story better." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:23 am

I hoped that you would like it Wink
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:48 am

i'm bored with waiting for people to reply so i'm just going to post all of the rest of the story.

When we got there Skye sat me down on my bed and took out some clean clothes, “Here, change into these.” He said. I took them and went into the bathroom to get changed.
When I emerged Skye was sitting on my bed holding the framed picture of me and Rock. “I thought we...” his sentence trailed off. I couldn’t stand it any longer I just had to. “I’m sorry,” I wept bursting into tears, “I know we agreed to not go out with anyone else but I couldn’t help myself, he was so sweet and comforting to me when he found out what had happened to you.”
“Well if that’s the case maybe I shouldn’t be here.” Skye stood up and headed towards the door. “Wait!” I shouted after him, “You know that I only go and stand by the pond at this time of night when I’m upset about something. Please stay so I can tell you and then once you know maybe you will change your mind?”
“Well, ok then.” Skye came back to sit with me on the bed. “What happened?”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Well Rock had come round for dinner with me and we had just finished and were chatting afterwards...
“Well your parents must have been bonkers to leave you like that when you were so young!” I shivered with hatred, flames roared up inside me. I was starting to get angry.
“Well if you think they were mad why do you think your dad left you with your mum to look after you hey? Maybe it was because of you fickleness?”
“Hey calm down sweets, you know I didn’t mean it!”
“Oh yes you did!” I was bursting with anger now “I know perfectly well that you meant it! You think that you’re everything, with your good looks and class. Well you’re not. Face it!”
“Hey you don’t have to be so hard on me.”
“Well I feel I do. We’re though Rock. Take all your annoyingness with you, and don’t come back! OUT! NOW!” And with that Rock scurried though the door and fast as he could...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Wow you really gave him what he deserved!” Skye commented.
“Well now I realise that I was the stupid one.” I replied “Why?” “For falling for him in the first place. I can’t believe how stupid I was!”
“Don’t go too hard on yourself!”
“But I betrayed you Skye. I nearly lost you forever.”
“Well I forgive you Natt.”
“Thank you” He lent forward and kissed me on the cheek, “I’ll see you tomorrow.”
“Don’t worry, I’ll be there.” And with that Skye walked off into the sunrise.
The next morning I was woken by a knock at the door. Slowly I got out of bed and got dressed into my blue frilly top and skirt that I work in. I went over to the door and I opened it “H” but they never got to finish. It was Rock. I slammed the door in his face. “Look, I’m sorry I upset you last night and I just came to apologise.”
“Well what you did was so bad that it isn’t even worth apologising for.” I said through gritted teeth. “What?” Rock asked as he obviously hadn’t heard me. I opened the door and shouted “I SAID GO AWAY!” straight to his face.
“Look I promise I’ll go away once Skye gets out of jail.”
“Well you’d better go away now then.”
“What!?”
“Skye’s out so you can leave me alone.” Rock’s face fell, “I never want to see you again, do you hear me.” I shouted at him as he slowly walked off the land back towards the Inn.
“What was all that about?” Uncle Takakura asked coming out of his house.
“Oh nothing,” I said “I was just shouting at the weeds because they keep growing in the ground I am going to cultivate the next day.”
“Ok, well you had better get to work; there is a lot to do today.” He said as he walked off to go for his morning stroll along the beach. “That was a close one,” I said to myself. “Well I had better get to work.
That night just before 9 o’clock I prepared some Finest Curry as I knew that it was his favourite and once it was ready I set off towards the path leading to Mineral town. I arrived just after 10pm and whispered “Skye, I got a present for you.” Then he emerged from shadows. “Oh Skye,” I whispered setting down the curry and running to give him a hug. “Even though it has only been less than a day I felt that I couldn’t live without you!”
“I’ve missed you too Natt.” He answered walking towards me with his arms out stretched. We stood there hugging each other for what seemed an age but was only a minute then Skye loosened his grip and stepped away from me. “You said you had a present for me?”
“Oh yes!” I responded and as quick as a flash I sped back to the curry, picked it up and carefully, trying not to spill any, sped back again. “Here,” I said “I made it especially for you.” Skye took it eagerly licking his lips. I giggled. “What’s so funny?” He asked making an innocent face which made me laugh even more. “Oh nothing,” I said, starting to calm down a bit. After that I watched him slurp down the curry as if was water when he had been stuck in the desert. Once he had finished he set down the empty bowl and took my hand. “Let us go for a walk together me lady.” He was kneeling down as he did so and said it as if he was a prince asking the princess to the ball and we walked away towards the beach.
When we were on the beach we sat down and gazed out across the sea. “Skye?”
“Yes?”
“There’s something I want to ask you.”
“What is it? Is something wrong?”
“Nothing’s wrong it’s just that I feel bad about what I said to Rock yesterday and he came to apologise this morning but I just fired back evil comments and I feel really bad about it.” Just then a mysterious figure crept onto the beach which I caught just out of the corner of my eye. I spun round only to find that they had gone. “What’s the matter Natt?” Skye asked curiously,
“Oh nothing, I just though I saw someone.” But in the shadows that mysterious figure still lurked listening intently...
“I think I will go to apologise tomorrow.”
“If you are going to wait until 10pm and then go in because I will wait outside Rock’s room in case anything goes wrong.” Without notice the figure crept away at this point so did not hear what was said next. “First I might try tomorrow morning and see how I feel and if I do apologise then I will come and meet you by the path to Mineral Town.” I leant forwards and kissed Skye on the cheek. “I’ll see you tomorrow Skye...” I whispered in his ear and walked off.
The next morning when I got up I decided to do my chores for the day and then go to see Rock. After my work I set off towards the inn. “Hi Muff!” I said as she walked past me towards the bridge, “Oh hi Natt!” She answered just as cheerily. “I heard that you and Rock broke up the other day.”
“Yep, we sure did.” I acted as if I didn’t care but really I hated being asked about our break up, “What happened?”
“Well let’s just say that we had an argument.” Muffy was one of my bestest friends but I couldn’t tell her everything that had happened, not even she would be as understanding as Skye. As we said goodbye I carried on towards the inn when I heard muttering inside. “Now this goes there, that there, and this there. Or does it go there? Definitely there, or was it there? Oh never mind just scrap that.” I recognised the voice instantly. It was Rock. I got out my phone, set it to video and poked it round the door. He seemed to be setting up a trap of some sort, but why? “This is sure to catch Skye later on when Natt comes to apologise, he’ll get sent to jail again and I will get Natt back. I’m such a genius! I’m glad that I went for a walk to the beach last night; I thought that I’d been busted when Natt turned around but luckily I hid in time.” Just then he glanced towards the camera, “Hey is that,” but I never got to hear the word as I ran back towards my house before he even had a chance to think about catching me.
That night I wrote a note for Skye and pinned it outside the inn, it basically told him to not come in to help me. I knew he wouldn’t believe it, we shared the same thoughts, he would think that it was from Rock pretending to be me to make sure that Skye couldn’t help me. I took a deep breath and walked in. I looked down there on the floor was a string. A string that if pulled would pull down a big pile of metal pots and pans making a terrible noise. I turned and walked up the stairs towards Rock’s room, I would try to stay calm but at the same time I knew that I would lose my temper with him. I knocked on his door and entered, without even waiting for a reply like I normally would. “Natt!” Rock said cheerfully,
“You...”
“Hey I heard you were going to apologise to me but no need I knew you wouldn’t be mad at me for long!”
“Well I hope you’ve quite finished because now I am going to talk to you. You may think that I’m stupid but I noticed you sneak onto the beach last night and listening to us but one thing you didn’t hear was that I might have come this morning to apologise to you and guess what I saw?” His face fell I was saying all this in a sarcastic tone, “You set a trap so that when Skye arrived you could frame him but nobody would that YOU were the one who framed him. Well your plan failed and I have proof that it was you who framed him.” Just then there was a big crash from downstairs and we both made a mad dash for the door.
When we got downstairs we saw Ruby and Nami standing surrounded by pots and pans. “B-b-but,” Rock just stood there stammering.
“What’s going on in here?” Skye asked walking in through the door,
“Nami had overheard my son Rock talking about a trap to capture Skye and when she came and told me I knew straight away that it must be something to do with their relationship so I told Nami to set off the trap that had been set 1 minute after she saw Natt enter.” Did you see the note I left for you Skye?” I asked
“Yes I did but when I heard all the noise I had to come and see if you were in trouble Natt.” Just then Lumina walked in, “What’s going on in here?” she asked
“Well our friend Rock here tried to...” but Ruby interrupted
“Rock is being grounded for a whole season because you see Lumina your boyfriend...” This time it was my turn to interrupt,
“Your boyfriend! How long has he been your boyfriend for Lumina?”
“Well about 3 seasons,”
“Without any arguments?”
“Yes, without any arguments.”
“Well all I have to say is that Rock is a two-timer.”
“What?!”
“He was going out with me just a few days ago,”
“Really?”
“Oh Lumina please forgive me!” Rock pleaded,
“Oh, very well.”
“She’s just desperate.” Skye whispered to me. I giggled quietly.
“Hey what’s so funny?” Lumina asked putting on a funny face and then we all started laughing.

IT’S A HAPPY WORLD!
Stay tuned for part 2 coming soon
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:27 am

like your story natt it's better than mine...
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:26 pm

thanks. I really like yours too amando
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:09 pm

"Awesome post more!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story   Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunrise-A Harvest Moon Love Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next