Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?

Go down 
+7
clairexcliff
afsangel
gothica800
Eternal Silence
Sanaka*~
35bell
CarboMcoco
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should I keep writing this series?
Yes.
Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 10 ]
No.
Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Maybe.
Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
No way crazy!!!
Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Of corse!!!
Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
I don't know! Don't ask me things!
Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
I like pie!!!!...!!! Weeeee!!!!!
Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Cliffnov

Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:23 am

definitely..
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:40 am

Creepy and cool at the same time o.O
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

Female Number of posts : 462
Roleplay Name : Carly
Awards : Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Carbonov

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Creepy in a good way? Or creepy in a bad way? Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://carbomcoco.tumblr.com
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:49 am

I give enormous thanks to afsangel! Thank you oh so very much!!!

A few days later, Carly was doing her farm work. Tending to the crops, taking care of the animals, the usual. She had invited Skye over for dinner, so she needed to clean up the house.

After she was done with her farm work, she began cleaning tables and counters.

A few hours later, Skye appeared on her farm. Carly ran outside to greet him. "Hey Skye!" she said. "Thanks for coming."

"No, thank you, beautiful maiden." Skye said, with as much charm as always.

Carly smiled. She could feel herself blushing.

They heard a rustle in the forest, followed by four pairs of glowing red eyes.

To be continued...

Ha ha! Suspense-ful-ness! If you wanna know what happens, then you'll have to do something for me. Here's what I need:
THREE MORE POSTS.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:45 am

love it..keep it going!
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:57 am

Ok, two more now!!!
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:42 am

Ooh! That was good *nods* My two fav bachelors are in it and for that, you recieve major applause! C.O.N.T.I.N.U.E or else.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:41 pm

Thanks! ^^ OK, one more!
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:43 am

grr... okay, i will now mind control you: "you are getting VERRRY sleeping- now you will continue to write and pretend that you have that one more comment." Okay- good now? Cause i want more! lol
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Once again, thanking afsangel!

The ingsnousa slowly crept out of the forest. They bared their dagger-like teeth and growled.

"Oh, not again!" Carly whimpered, annoyance and fear in her voice.

The four beast surrounded them, snapping and growling. Then they heard a terrifying roar come out of the forest that made the trees shake.

"This can't be good." Skye whispered.

A beast, far bigger than the ones that surrounded them, tore out of the forest. The other ingsnousa bowed down in front of their leader as he howled. Carly held tightly onto Skye's hand, afraid of what was to come.

"So," the beast growled. "you are the pathetic mortal who has lured us here."

It can talk? Carly thought, more scared than surprised.

"I assure you... It will be the last mistake you will ever make!" He swung his clawed paw at Skye. But before it could reach him, Carly pushed him out of the way. Taking the impact herself, she was flung into a tree on the other side of her farm.

"Carly!!!" Skye screamed, running to her. "Carly! Carly can you hear me?" He frantically yelled. In response she simply moaned in pain. A tear trickled down his face. "I'm so sorry." A growl interrupted his thoughts. He swiftly turned around to see the beast charging at him. Skye grabbed a metal rake and an axe. He laid the metal rake on the ground so the spikes were facing up, and ran with the axe. I just hope this works like it does in the movies! He thought.

When the beast charged toward, he stepped on the metal rake he howled in pain. Skye looked at him, surprised and relieved that it had actually worked. He chased after Skye, but with every pounding step he took, the spikes dug deeper into his flesh.

When the beast rounded the corner, the handle of the rake got stuck behind a tree. The more he struggled to free himself, the more pain shot through his body. Skye, seeing this as his first, and possibly only, opportunity to end it all, ran to the beast with Carly's axe in hand. He hacked at the beast's neck multiple times before it finally died. The four other ingsnousa fled into the woods.

Skye quickly ran back to where Carly lay. He picked her up and carried her inside. She had deep gashes on her back from where the claws had hit her body and scratches on her arm from where she hit the tree. "You're gonna be alright Carly," he said, though he didn't really believe it himself.

After bandaging her up, he waited by her bedside long into the night waiting for her to regain consciousness. At about 6 A.M. the next morning, her eyelids fluttered open. "Are you okay Skye? ...Or are we both dead?" Skye just swooped her off the bed and kissed her. "Promise me you won't do anything dumb to get my attention anymore?" Carly laughed once they pulled apart.

Skye laughed. "I can't make any promises."
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:14 am

W-wait... You updated? Haha jk, I really like this chapter! And the story, it's different from all the sappy stories I read on fanfiction.net... Some are too cheesy, but yours is romantic and actiony!
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Hmmm i reall like this series. *thinking* ideas huh? well the story is very interesting, but you could have more going on, i mean in between the three main characters, like maybe you can involve the other villagers into the story somehow. Sort of be felxable with the selections of possibilities in the characters and sences. ( just throwing it out there, sorry if these ideas are not the best ). maybe get the goddess involved with trying to help skye fix his mistake. And possibly have him become a better character (not much of a thief anymore) when his ordeal is overcome. But its only my silly thoughts. i still love the story, it makes me want to read more. Smile
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:51 pm

Yay! I feel special!
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:07 pm

hehe you feel special? well you should, your story is superly amazing! Hopefully i helped you brainstorm a little! Ican't wait for more! Razz
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Yay! Ok, I'll keep thinking of what could happen next.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Oki

Female Number of posts : 28
Roleplay Name : Amaya Oki

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:40 pm

I like it ^_^ hmmmm as for Ideas I can't think of any good ones....but like darkbluesoul said you should include a little more of the town peole to cause conflict with the main characters... but I can't wait till you update again ^^
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/randompunkrock
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2