Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic Of The Heart

Go down 
2 posters

Should I Continue?
Yes
Magic Of The Heart Vote_lcap75%Magic Of The Heart Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No
Magic Of The Heart Vote_lcap25%Magic Of The Heart Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : Magic Of The Heart Nextmotm

Magic Of The Heart Empty
PostSubject: Magic Of The Heart   Magic Of The Heart EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:52 pm

I got soooooo bored that I decided to write this.

Iceciene was a very bright and friendly girl. Her younger brother, Mikolo, remained silent. Iceciene objected Mikolo's behavior. One day, when Iceciene and Mikolo were old enough, they moved to find an aventure. Iceciene thought about a farm. Mikolo thought about sleeping. "We could each have our own farm you know. I could have a farm where I work and you can have a farm where you can sleep." Iceciene said to Mikolo.

"You don't have to be harsh." Mikolo said with a yawn.

"HARSH?!?!" Iceciene yelled.

"You heard me." Mikolo said.

"You need to take care of your words." Iceciene ordered.

"Why?" Mikolo asked.

"Because your big sister said so!" Iceciene said with anger.

"............." Mikolo remained silent.

"The silence! You always are silent!" Iceciene said fed up.

"............." Mikolo didn't say a word.

"You don't even say a word when you are silent." Iceciene said.

"That's the point when you're silent." Mikolo explained.

"........So?...." Iceciene wondered.

"............." Mikolo stayed quiet.

"............." Iceciene said nothing.

"Well you're getting silent." Mikolo said.

"I'm sorry if I got riled up on you. I'm just so tired." Iceciene claimed.

Mikolo stayed silent and crossed his arms. Icecine looked farther into the sea. "Castanet! Passengers to Castanet, we have arrived!" the captain said.

Iceciene and Mikolo got off the boat. The two of them were both tired from the long trip. Mayor Hamilton came over to them. "Nice to meet you. You msut be Iceciene and Mikolo right? Well anyway my name is Hamilton. Mayor Hamilton to be exact. We've been expecting you two." the mayor said.

"Yes we happen to be Iceciene and Mikolo." Iceciene said.

"................" Mikolo remained without a word.

"I heard that you two will have separte farms due to you guys arguing like a brother and sister do. Well we have some lands." Hamilton said handing them a book of the open vacants.

"I'll take the seaside land." Iceciene said.

"The hilltop land will be nice." Mikolo said with a yawn.

"Ok then. I'll let you know when your houses are done being built. Untill then you can stay at Sundae Inn." Hamilton said writing in a notebook.

The two nodded. Iceciene and Mikolo went out to explore. Iceciene was walking towards the goddess pond when she saw something orange and tiny flying. "Hello. My name is Fin. I need your help. Please follow me!" the sprite said in a squeaky voice.

Mikolo was just walking to where Iceciene was when he saw the sprite. "Uhhhhhh sis. Who's that?" Mikolo asked.

"This is Fin, a Harvest Sprite that flies." Iceciene said.

Iceciene and Mikolo followed Fin to the goddess pond where the Harvest Goddess was. "Oh you brought two people to help us. We need your help. The Mother Tree has wilted and I'm losing my powers. The town has been losing it's elements. I found out that the Harvest God can help us. To summon him, five bells must be rung at the same time. That's why we need your help to ring the bells. There are five sprites in charge of a bell each. Once a bell is found, an element returns." the Harvest Goddess explained.

Mikolo and Iceciene agreed. Fin would help them as well. Mikolo went to Sundae Inn and Iceciene went back to explore. She met the current residents and a witch. She also met a wizard who didn't say much. On her way to Sundae Inn she met the five Harvest Sprites. Alan, Collin, Ben, Daren, and Edge were the five Harvest Sprites. Iceciene went to Sundae Inn after she met the Harvest Sprites she was going to help.

To be continued.............

Last edited by Midnight Wolf on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Magic Of The Heart Badge

Magic Of The Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Of The Heart   Magic Of The Heart EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:54 pm

So how is she going to help the harvest sprites?
They seem perfectly fine. (Don't tell me! Keep it a surprize!)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Magic Of The Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re:Magic Of The Heart   Magic Of The Heart EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:27 pm

You'll find out later on how she will help them. I did add in the text about how to summon the Harvest God. The text actuallly said how Iceciene will help them you know. You might need to read the part where the Harvest Goddess explains how.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Magic Of The Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re:Magic Of The Heart   Magic Of The Heart EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:22 am

Iceciene searched around the mine the next day. She was looking for one of the bells. Without thinking, she went to the mine without bringing any food. Not even a hammer. She went down the stairs almost tripping. She kept running. On a certain level of the mine, she saw a place were bells were usaully hung. The bell was missing. "What! I came here to find this empty. Where might the bell be then?" she wondered.

Fin was flying around exaiming the spot where the bell should of been. "Somehow it went missing. That's very rare for the bell to be missing." Fin said.

"What do we do now?" Iceciene asked.

"We should look for it." Fin suggessted.

"Look for it by ourselves?" Iceciene sighed.

"You could tell your brother to help." Fin said.

"He's looking for me." Iceciene claimed.

"Huh?" Fin wondered.

"I left without telling him. He might be worried. He might be younger than me but he still cares." Iceciene said.

"Oh." Fin said. "We should leave then."

Iceciene nodded. They both left. Mikolo was outsdie of the mine running from place to place. "I wonder where she went......" he said.

Iceciene rushed to him. "Sorry if I didn't tell you that I needed to find one of the bell.s I was just too hyper." Iceciene said.

"Hyper?" Mikolo said wondering. "You never get hyper."

"I mean excited!" Iceciene said.

"The bell wasn't there so we need to look." Fin explained.

"Look? I was just looking for Iceciene and now I have to look again?" Mikolo sighed.

"Yes. We all will look." Fin said.

To be continued...................

(Sorry if this part was short. I was running out of ideas.)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Magic Of The Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Of The Heart   Magic Of The Heart EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:20 am

That's fine. If you ever need ideas I'm sure you could borrow one of my many. My head is exploding with them.
You tend to leave many questions at the end of each part. Please don't do this at the end!!!
I don't like it... Even by profesionals. (Charles Dickens is a good example of this.)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Magic Of The Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re:Magic Of The Heart   Magic Of The Heart EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:01 am

Sorry. I sometimes make people ask questions. I'm a bit suspensey in my writing. Who's Charles Dickens? Sorry if you don't like it if I have you asking questions. I'll try to refrain from doing that.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Magic Of The Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Of The Heart   Magic Of The Heart EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:14 am

Midnight Wolf wrote:
Sorry. I sometimes make people ask questions. I'm a bit suspensey in my writing. Who's Charles Dickens? Sorry if you don't like it if I have you asking questions. I'll try to refrain from doing that.

affraid You don't know Charles Dickens!!!! He wrote The Christmas Carol and A Tale of Two Cities.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Magic Of The Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re:Magic Of The Heart   Magic Of The Heart EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:18 am

I heard of The Tale Of Two Cities in one of my Wishbone shows. I used to watch Wishbone when I was little. Wishbone is such an adorable puppy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magic Of The Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Of The Heart   Magic Of The Heart Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic Of The Heart
Page 1 of 1