Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Warm Meal [Reserved]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : A Warm Meal [Reserved] Badge

A Warm Meal [Reserved] Empty
PostSubject: A Warm Meal [Reserved]   A Warm Meal [Reserved] EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:38 am

[Reserved for Buffy, Justice, and Kitty.]

The rain still poured down on the small group as they made their way to the dinner. Kitty held open the door for her Buffy and Ronan to enter. Water splashed into the dinner, a result from the rain falling down. A shiver ran up Kitty's back and she regretted not wearing a sweater or coat today.

"Come on," she said impaitently wanting to get out of the cold rain.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

Female Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Meal [Reserved]   A Warm Meal [Reserved] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:42 pm

"buffy walked into the dinner as kitty held the door opoen ,she looks cold thought buffy.at this point buffy could no longer feel the cold she just felt sick every inch of her she wasnt a great person no not anymore !
"He's pretty quiet" mumbled buffy thinking about how all 3 of them walked to the dinner in scilence.
it must have been because buffy had made everyone depressed *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Meal [Reserved]   A Warm Meal [Reserved] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Kitty sneezed startling herself and the old guy that sits at the back of the dinner.
"Sorry," she said emmbarassed. It seemed like she got rid of her cold yesterday, but it sounded as if it was coming back. She then realized Buffy sighed as well and she wanted to too.
"I wonder if anything new is on the menu," Kitty said trying to brighten up the place.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Meal [Reserved]   A Warm Meal [Reserved] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:07 pm

"i wouldnt no' said buffy "never been here before"
she didnt want the attention she was getting thats why she was in the meadow alone.what could she do go home to chris and say "Oh sorry im late i was at the dinner with some friends oh and by the way i dont love you and probablly wont ever and im leaving you its not me its you"
yeah cause that wouldnt sound rediculous at all !

Last edited by SabertoothOcelot on Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Meal [Reserved]   A Warm Meal [Reserved] EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:29 am

"Well then you have to order the first thing that sounds good to you," Kitty said, but she notice a confused look on Buffy's face. Kitty was dissapointed that she couldn't think of a way to help her friend. "You think to much," Kitty pointed out. "You should try to relax some."
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Meal [Reserved]   A Warm Meal [Reserved] EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:09 pm

"huh?"
Kitty was right buffy did think to much ,she should just relax and order somthing nice and warm to eat then she can forget about going home.
"I think im going to have the lentil soup and a cup of hat choclate .
"So kitty tell me about yourself?,Ehats happening in the land of kitty?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Meal [Reserved]   A Warm Meal [Reserved] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:43 am

"What is not happening in the land of Kitty," replied Kitty. She pondered Buffy's question thinking of something to say, but she couldn't find anything. "Well, I haven't had any business at my store, but I don't care. I'm also prone to hurting myself badly often. I don't know too much about myself. My past is a whole blur to me," Kitty said becoming quiet.

She suddenly perked up remeber that she should stay positive for Buffy, "-But that gives me so many opprotunities to make new memories to replace the ones I lost." She quickly smiled and looked at the menu. So many of the foods were unknown to her, but they sounded good. One word stood out to her Ramen.

"I might try the ramen," Kitty said randomly. "So what's going on in the 'Story of Buffy's Life?'"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Meal [Reserved]   A Warm Meal [Reserved] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Warm Meal [Reserved]
Page 1 of 1