Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] Badge

A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] Empty
PostSubject: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:48 pm

Kitty had offered to get Leon a drink, for his cough to be exact. The way he was coughing was alarming and startling, but by now she had started to get used to it. There wasn't really a pattern to his coughing at all, but it did increase whenever he laughed or talked. She pushed the door open and walked in right away and directly went to the counter and asked for two hot cocoas. Leon might have not liked cocoa, but Kitty wasn't the kind of person who'd want a person with a sore throat to talk.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:55 pm

Leon walked in step with Kitty. They didn't talk much;it seemed Kitty was concerned about Leon's throat, but it didn't really matter. It was nice to have made up with her and able to just hang out for a bit.
She opened the door to the cafe and darted up to the counter to order a couple of drinks. Leon smiled, his blue eyes crinkling at the corners, his hand pausing on the door. A small blast of air seemed to awake him from whatever it was that had taken him. He closed the door, mumbling applogys to the people sitting down, as he looked around for an empty table.
He found one quickly, slinking up to it and sitting down. Then he stood up again. What am I meant to do? he thought wildly to himself. Sit down and wave Kitty over? Or do I hold out the seat? I don't want anyone to think we're dating!
Making sure Kitty wasn't looking, he wrung his hands madly, praying that he could come up with something to do before the hot drinks came. Leon looked around again. People did seem to be absorbed in their drinks, tutting at the weather, glancing at watches-so he stood at the back of a chair, waiting until Kitty came over.
"Po-lite-ness," he strangled out to himself, plastering a small smile to his face. "That's all it is..."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:04 pm

The cocoa was quickly ready and Kitty took the cups and searched for Leon. She then noticed him with a smile at a table not that far away from the counter. Carefully she proceeded to the table making sure not to spill the hot cocoa all over the place. "Hey," she said setting his cocoa on the table. "I completely guessed what you'd like, so I got you a cocoa. If you don't like it, just say so." Hopefully he did like it, otherwise she just made a person who was ill drink something he didn't like.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:25 pm

"Thank-you," Leon smiled, trying to wipe the whole 'what was I ment to do, would people think I liked the girl' look of panic off his face. He then pushed the chair he was standing behind in slightly. "Chair," he signalled, grinning stupidly. Now he had to mentally beat himself up. What was I thinking? Obiviously she knows it's a chair!!! Leon groaned, sitting in a seat and sinking low into it. An air of patheticness was radiating off him, making him feel like a fool.
His mug was steaming, sitting on the table in front of him. Leon looked back at it, and finally picked it up and drank from it-scalding his throat in the process. "Go-od cocoa!" He gasped a little, trying to despirately not look any stupider.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:58 pm

"Umm.. yeah, a chair," Kitty said feeling a bit akward. She pulled out a chair across from him and sat down and sipped a bit of her own cocoa. For a moment Kitty thought he was going to be like a poliet gentleman and offer her a seat, but apparently she had been wrong. The only thing she could do is push this matter aside and pretend as if it never happened. Kitty didn't know if she felt more akward from the chair thing or fact she was out in public with a guy by herself. She had hung out with guys before, but not in public and not at a cafe sipping hot cocoa too.

"I'm glad you like it." Kitty said trying to make it so an akward moment didn't happen again. "Hot cocoa always makes me feel better for some odd reason." It would be boring to just talk about hot cocoa, so naturally she tried to change the topic, "So, what do you do in your free time?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:33 pm

Kitty appeared to be ever so slightly unnerved. Whether it was his own fault or whether it was for her own reasons, he didn't know. All that made sense now was to either completely ignore the whole situation or apologise. Or both.
"I'm sorry for acting so dumb. I just feel kinda..." he trailed off, smiling weakly. He then realised Kitty seemed to be trying her hardest to talk about something different, so that nothing like that would happen again. Leon thought about apologising again, but quickly blew the idea away-if he was going along with what Kitty was doing, saying sorry again would just thicken the air arouind them. The whole 'hanging out' thing would just turn into a 'meeting for old times sake' thing. Which would properly be okay, except they weren't in their later years yet-that was the kind of thing his aunt did with her work mates.
After quietly pondering to himself for about five minutes, Leon shook his head and took another sip of cocoa. Kitty had carried on talking, but his thoughts had drained a lot of it out. He heard the last bit, though.
"What do I do in my spare time? I listen to a lot of music, and I like travelling to from the Valley to various places. You meet a lot of interesting people," he smirked slyly, taking another gulp of cocoa. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:27 pm

Kitty couldn't help but giggle, "I take it I'm one of the intresting ones you met, huh?" There was a pause as she thought of what she liked to do. She never really thought about it, just act on implusion with things like that. "I like travelling too, but ever since I started my forge I haven't had a lot of time for it," Kitty replied. Travelling could be put with wondering around in her book too. She was glad that today she decided to take a break from the ash she normally dealt with and wandered around to the beach. "Otherwise I like to stargaze and sometimes take a boat ride and maybe fish out in the middle of the sea."
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:28 pm

Leon chuckled brightly. "Maaaybe," he teased her, rolling his eyes sarcasticly. He laughed again. He was actually having a lot of fun! So he wasn't a grumpy guy after all...
He smiled when Kitty said what she liked to do. "I guess we're sorta on the same wave-length. Star-gazing sounds interesting. You already know I like travelling. And fishing? Yeash! I totally love it...but I haven't gotten around to doing it yet. I need to find a good spot..." He frowned slightly, concentrating for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:58 pm

By now Kitty had warmed up to Leon and felt comfortable talking to him even with their unusual first meeting. She found herself laughing at Leon's sarcasim, which was a rare for her because her own sense was so different from her friends here. Maybe she could get along with Leon and not want to slap him she thought. "No way!" Kitty exclaimed excitedly. "At first I thought we had hardly anything in common, but that's not so true anymore." Since they did like the same things, it would bring no harm telling him the best spots, well as she thought to fish. "I like the ocean the best for fishing, but the Goddess Pond in Forget-Me-Not Valley is great too. Maybe we should go together sometime?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:20 pm

Leon was thinking about the places he'd been so far. Hmm...well, Sunshine Island is a good place, although I only ever went to the forest, and I'm not sure if there's anywhere to fish there...Mineral Town beach...or the Valley! It'd be cool to be closer to home...it'd keep everybody happy! He smiled to himself. Keeping everyone happy. It didn't seem so bad. It didn't seem so hard.
"I know, it's strange isn't it? I mean, you yell at someone, then you find yourself talking about interests! It crazy, right?" Leon laughed, still enjoying himself. Here he was, talking with a girl who actually liked stuff he liked. It was completely mental, but awsome at the same time.
"Sure! I'd like to go fishing with you. It'd be great!" He exclaimed right back at Kitty, meaning every word of it. And that was awsome too.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:26 pm

"I couldn't agree anymore," she giggled. "I never thought you'd forgive me for acting so mean to you, but now we're talking about fishing together. It's kind of ironic in a way." It was usual for two people on bad terms to suddenly be on good terms afterall. Maybe it would stay this way, cause deep down Kitty really didn't like it when people hated her or when people were scared of her. She couldn't help but feel excited when Leon said yes to her invitation."When do you want to meet for fishing then?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:31 pm

[Sorry this is so late!!!]
Leon laughed for the millionth time. I don't think I've ever a) enjoyed myself this much and b) laughed so much either he though, raking a hand through his brown hair.
"When should we go? When is the best time for you? I don't really mind, seeing as I don't do much at the moment," Leon asked, still frizzing his spikes up. Woah, Leon, don't overwhelm the girl with so many questions! One 'voice' was now saying. Yeah, but if he doesn't, how will he know what he's doing? Communication is key! Another said.
"I think I am going insane," he muttered to himself, shaking his head just to be sure. "Better, I guess!"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:52 pm

Kitty thought about it for a moment. She had to return to work tommarrow and work a while, so the earliest would be on Friday. Time didn't matter at all, or if it was really late they could go earlier. Kitty smiled slyly, "Friday, or if you are up to it," she paused somewhat challenging him. "Tommarrow after eight post meridiem, or p.m. That's only if you can stay up that late."
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:02 pm

Leon caught Kitty's challenging attitude in an instant, but he couldn't help feeling a little miffed at the same time.
"Stay up late? How old do you think I am...seven or something?" He asked her in mock disbelief, although a little truth surrounded his act as well. "Night-time? Are you sure?" Leon taunted her now, smirking widely, trying not to look arrogant. "The Valley is a dangerous place for a girl to be at night...can you get to the pond by yourself without being attacked by a thief? Of course, just scream loud enough and I'll come running..." He laughed a little, hoping he didn't sound mean. "But...hey. I guess you can take care of yourself-I mean, no one could take the power of your slap," he smiled, deciding to allow at least one chance for Kitty to feel a little smug.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:14 pm

At first Kitty thought he took her seriously and made her worried for a second, then he started to taunt her himself. A sly smile when across her face, he was good at acting. For a sudden Leon seemed to back down a bit with the slaping thing, but that just hurt her though. Like a little stab feeling in her heart. It bugged her more than she thought the topic would. "Yeah, I can take care of myself," she said averting her eyes from Leon ashamed.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:43 pm

Kitty didn't seem to like talking about the incident very much-well, that was what he gathered from her actions and body language. It made Leon feel a little uncomfortable again. He wanted to get up and say sorry, but was worried that people would get the wrong idea-or even worse...Kitty might get the wrong idea! She wouldn't want to be rude, so she'd wait until the last minute and cancel...
He also wanted to make her feel better without moving. And he wanted to get out of there.
Leon's head spun, trying to come up with a solution. "I'm sorry," he said in a low voice, bowing his head. "That was completely out of order. I thought I could be nicer to you than I have been, but I've just been so rude to you. I don't really have to remember anything pain-" Leon stopped. Now he was digging himself in a hole, deep. If he was honest to Kitty, he'd get upset and angry. If he finished the sentance, the...lie, his whole comforting thing would become based on falseness.
Looking around for something to do, he sighed. Quickly, he picked up his cocoa mug and gulped noisely from it. "Good stuff, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:07 am

"Shut up," Kitty said brushing her hair back. Why did she let this kind of thing get to her so much? It's not like it really mattered, so why should she care? Was it the small pain of guilt she felt? Not like she had anything to feel guilty for anymore, but why. "It's not your fault." Before she realized it Leon was gulping down cocoa and said, 'Good stuff, huh?' The sudden urge to laugh hit her so hard she practically collapsed on the table. Warm tears formed down her cheeks, she couldn't ever remember laughing so hard for something so stupid. "I worry way too much," she said almost falling from her chair.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Leon smiled warmly, closing his eyes and blushing a little at his stupidity. Okay, so maybe causing her to snap, apologise then almost fall off her chair with laughter wasn't the best reaction nor the one Leon was hoping for, but it was better than anger, tears and storming away-and completely forgetting their fishing trip.
"I worry way too much," Kitty had said. It reminded him of Soph. She always seemed worried about something-even when she was happy. But...it wasn't so bad to worry all the time. It helped define who you were and who you are. It helped others, those who didn't worry so much.
Pleased with him logic and current way of thinking, Leon nodded wisely to himself, waiting for Kitty to recover.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:57 am

Kitty's cheeks burned a bright red from her laughter. She got up and sat back down with her right hand doing a face palm. Still chuckling she managed to say, "So sorry for my stupidity. It's just I never would thought of that reaction-and then my own idiotic worrying-just too much for me not laugh about." Her sentences were sloppy and she hadn't ever been this flustered before. She slowly let her hand down with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:01 pm

"Um...it's...okay?" Leon said, bewildered. "So...I can't think of anything interesting to say...you are happy...pretty normal day, I guess," he added, now recovering himself. He hoped he didn't sound stupid again-it had already happened far, far too much today, and it wasn't something to be repeated. Leon Saphir, stupid boy...he laughed quietly at how strange it sounded. And yet...Leon shrugged the topic off immediately, still amused by it. Maybe he'd tell someone about it one day? Or maybe not...
"Boring," Leon annouced to himself, then realised he had said it outloud. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean this, I was just thinking to myself about something."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:11 am

Kitty had finally gotten herself under control for the moment. For a second she thought he was laughing too, but then his mood suddenly changed. 'Boring. Oh, sorry. I didn't mean this, I was just thinking to myself about something.' The girl's nature made her feel concerened for some odd reason, "Hey, you okay? Or are you thinking too much again? Tell me about it; if you bottle everything up eventually you'll explode." Part of her was tempted to say that she'd worry hopelessly until he talked, but she quickly changed her mind before doing so. Kitty felt partially stupid at the moment, she couldn't handle seeing any signs of distress coming from anyone. That's why she slapped Leon in the first place cause Soph looked sad, angry, and confused.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:58 pm

"Oh, right!" Leon said, suddenly hysterical himself. "Um...I should really hold myself together sometimes...I was just thinking if I really am that bad a person. Or stupid. Or both. I'm not really that good at putting it all into words, if I'm honest..." he mumbled, staring down at the table. "I bet this doesn't happen everyday, right?! You're sitting here, asking me what's up...I must seem like a complete fool!" He laughed at his own expense.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:48 am

"Wha?" Kitty said, noticing that she just felt the same way. There was a swirl of emotions in her, probably the same thing was happening to Leon too. "I don't think you are stupid," she explained. "I felt stupid for misunderstanding you, and for the whole laughing uncontrollable thing too. I mean I never let myself laugh that hard... It's kind of embarissing." The more Kitty attempted to compose herself, she felt like she acted more like a fool. She doubted Leon would understand though. She secretly gave up on the world understanding herself a while ago.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:30 pm

Leon smiled grudgingly. "Nah, I get the laughter. I mean, Soph seems to laugh at a lot of stuff, totally randomly, all the time. She's kinda crazy, but for her? Nope. I really need to pay attention to her behaviour. Then, maybe I'll get her?" A small amount of doubt ended the 'laughter' issue. "As for not laughing, I try not to, also. The reason I do it is proberly because of an image I feel I have to keep up. The sort of stubborn, stupid image that I really should've grown out of after high school, at the latest!" He laughed at himself. "But I guess that is what makes me a foolish child. Even though, in everyone's eyes, I am now an adult, deep down...I'm still the kid who is scared of the monster in the wardrobe. I'm still the kid who has to be surrounded by others. I can't say I'm very good at being independant," Leon babbled.
Why the heck am I telling her this? He thought, smiling a little too falsely.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Kitty held her cocoa in her cup and listened quietly to Leon, in many ways he was like her. She couldn't help but notice how important Soph is for him too. She wondered if anything really bad happened to her that he might snap. Although the two seemed to hate eachothers' guts, they really were like brother and sister; defining their relationship as just cousins.

"I think it takes a lot of guts for someone of your age to admit that you are child like," Kitty said. "Even though we both are adults, there still is that fear we had when we were children and we just try to push it aside like it is nothing. We just act like the adults before us to find our awnsers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next