Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking in..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Harvest_Luver
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Harvest_Luver

Female Number of posts : 57

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:14 am

Raine rang the front desk bell and yawned. She quickly covered her mouth Well that wasn't ladylike.
"Hello? Anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Checking in.. Nextmotm

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Christopher walks to the Inn, Wess said is was okay before he left. Chris sighed, his older brother was in the hospital, recovering would take him a long time. Still, Chris was three, and Wess knew and trusted everyone here. As Chris walks in the Inn, he sees a new person. "Hewwo, what your name?" Chris says in his childish voice, smiling. "I'm Cwistopher, but my fwiends call me Cwis," he says smiling. Chris extends his hand upwards to shake the girls hand above him.

(He's three >.> Razz)
Back to top Go down
Harvest_Luver
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Harvest_Luver

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:42 pm

[Thanks, I'll change it]
Raine smiles at the little boy.
"Hello. I'm Raine. I'm new here." she shakes Chris' tiny hand.
"Do you live here?" she looks around, it's pretty quiet. This is a really small town she thought. Not as small as my old one though. That one was small! It was like, population: 4.

Last edited by Harvest_Luver on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Checking in.. Esaward

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:44 pm

((Just a quick reminder, posts in the RP section need to be at least 4 lines long. Like this:

You're new to the RP, so you're not in any trouble. I'm just reminding ya. ;] Thanks.))
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:44 am

Soph walked into the Inn. I can't spend too much time here, I really should go back and see Wess...Soph thought. She didn't notice a that two people were here too...but when she did, she froze. "I hope I'm not disturbing anything..."Soph whispered, backing towards the stairs slightly. One of the people here was Chris, Wess' brother. Soph sighed, then walked towards this new girl. "Hi Chris! Hello new person!" Soph giggled. "I hope you have a nice time here. I'm Soph."
Back to top Go down
Harvest_Luver
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Harvest_Luver

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:58 pm

"Hi New Person Soph. Haha. I'm Raine. Do either of you have siblings? Not that I mean to pry. Oh, I'm being such a bother. I apologize." She waited for either of the two to scold her for, like her mother always did, even when it wasn't her fault. Raine reminded herself that she wasn't here to think about her mom. She was here to have fun. And that's exactly what I'm going to do.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:03 pm

(No that's not how you RP, I'll show you what she means.

1. Peter Piper picked a pick of pickled peppers, but couldn't make chili because he's shredder was out. He went out to 2. by a shredder, only to find Walmart was out. He returned home in his red car, only to find a shredder laying on his 3.doorstep. He began shredding the peppers, only to find he didn't have anything to go with it. He tosses it in a crock 4. pot turned on high. He dances around the house and the chili pot overflows, burning him and his house to the ground

(Pardon, but I'm country, a crock pot is a big pot that plugs in if you didn't know, I don't know what everyone else calls it >.> lol) (In other words, you need at least four lines, not sentences. Don't feel bad, I mistook it as well.)
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Checking in.. Bellnov

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:32 pm

Genna walked around the the valley until she spotted someone. She heard there was a new person in town so she will go meet the new person. She opened the door quietly then stepped in. she quietly went behind the new person and poked her. "Suprise!" Genna shouted happily. She knew that the new person was going to scold her for scaring her but It's what Genna does.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:26 pm

(Sorry, my computer only showed the first few sentences the first time. o_o.....)
Back to top Go down
Harvest_Luver
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Harvest_Luver

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:57 am

[Didn't I do four lines?]

Raine screamed and whipped around. "What in the world did you do that for?!" she yelled. I can't help it, I just got scared to death Raine tried to restart her heart and took a deep breath, calming herself. "Sorry. You scared me." I hope not everyone does that here. Raine's face turned worried and looked around, then she relaxed. I hope no one laughs at me here, they always do.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Checking in.. Bellnov

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:17 am

Genna jumped when she yelled. "Whoa calm down. I always do that to people when they're not paying attention." Genna giggled. She scratched the back of her nervously. "I'm Genna, Nice to meet you." Genna said looking directly at the new person. She smiled with her head tilted. "So do you know your way around?" Genna asked. Of course new people don't know their way around a new place.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Harvest_Luver
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Harvest_Luver

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:45 am

Raine laughed softly, that's why her name was Raine, because her laugh sounded like the pitter-patter of soft rain. That and she could be as sweet as soft rain and as angry as the pounding rain. "That's okay. I get scared easily. I'm Raine. Nice to meet you too, Genna."
Genna tilted her head to the side, "So do you know your way around?"
Raine shook her head, "No. I traveled here from Mineral Town. I plan on staying awhile. I like it here. Peaceful and quiet."
[Can this be like a friendship event?]
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:11 pm

Soph's eyes widened as Genna snuck up behind Raine. Uh oh. Soph thought, backing away again. She closed her eyes until the moment was over. "Do I have siblings? Oh, yeah, two brothers, aged six and eleven. It's not easy," Soph half laughed, half sighed. Soph walked back over to Raine, Chris and Genna, her eyes open. "Um, Chris' sibling is um...never mind, let's not go there." Soph felt sad thinking of Wess in the hospital. "I hope Ruby hasn't planned anything...it's my birthday on the first of Fall...and I think I have to work this week..."Soph smiled when she thought of work. "I have a job at Honey Comb Passtiere now! I'll start soon. I can't believe it!"
Back to top Go down
Harvest_Luver
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Harvest_Luver

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:42 am

Raine was skeptical that Soph wasn't telling all she knew but as their friendship went on, Raine figured Soph would tell her in her own time. Oh well. "Well Happy early Brithday to you." Raine laughed. " So what are you going to do at Honey Comb Passtiere? Is it a clinic, inn, animal shop?" Raine hoped she wasn't being too nosey. I just want to make friends, that's all. I know Soph will be my friend. she's nice. But I hope I'll meet some other people. Maybe I'll stay here longer. I don't want to go home. Raine relaxed, shifting her weight to her other foot and smiled, waiting for Soph's answer.

Last edited by Harvest_Luver on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:01 pm

[ confused My character is Soph, not Genna-I was the one who was talking! XD You can change it. And, yeah I'm putting this down as a friendship event thing. We can do some reserved topics soon if you want.]
"Huh? You're actually interested? In what I'm saying?" Soph stopped to consider for a second. Maybe Raine was interested...just like everyone else she'd spoken to. They'd all encouraged her. Soph smiled back at Raine. "It's a bakery. I won't be cooking, I'm a waitress." Soph stopped again. "Thank you Raine. You've made me think differently about stuff. I haven't exactly been the best person to hang out with, not recently. I think you'll make friends pretty fast around here."
Back to top Go down
Harvest_Luver
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Harvest_Luver

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:34 pm

Raine smiled at Soph, "I am interested in what you're saying. You're an interesting person. Sometimes it's nice to learn about other people's lives instead of moping about my own. I really didn't have any friends in my old town so this is kind of a new feeling to me." Raine tucked her hair behind her ear absentmindedly, "And you're welcome, I'm glad I gave you a new perspective. And you are a good person to hang out with, you're...different. Don't worry, that's a good thing. I think normal people are crazy or something like that. Anyways, it's fun, getting to know you." Raine wasn't lying, Soph was a good person.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Soph watched Raine the way another person had watched her once. "You remind me of me," she commented. "I was like that, once. I still am, in a way. You seem shy, but strong. I think that's a good thing to be. When I first moved here, I went into hiding...but that's another story," Soph added angrily. Remembering was enough. It brought tears of injustice to Soph's eyes. "It was...it was and is...easy for some..." Her voice was breaking with sadness.
Back to top Go down
Harvest_Luver
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Harvest_Luver

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:14 am

Raine's eyes leaked betrayal tears, "I try to be strong. You seem stronger than me. So much stronger. And if you want to talk about it, what happened, I will listen. But if it hurts too much, I understand." I bet she knows the pain I'm going through. She actually listens! Instantly, as if on cue, the rain pounded on the roof. Raine smiled through her tears. Thanks Dad. I miss you too.

[It's not like she can control the weather. It's just a weird kind of thing. The rain reminds her of her dad.]
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:40 pm

"There are many things I could tell you about me-there's a lot of stuff I'd like to learn about you too, Raine! Well, you know what?" Soph dragged a hand over her eyes and dragged her trade mark small smile up from nowhere. "You can say today that you met this completley crazy girl...a crazy girl who'd like to hang out more with you, and become better friends with you...because I've met a lot of people and you've understood me best out of all of them...so far," Soph laughed, all traces of sadness slipping away.
Back to top Go down
Harvest_Luver
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Harvest_Luver

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Raine wiped away the tears and she laughed too, "Well I want to learn a few new things about you too, crazy girl. Today you can say that you met an incrediably weird person that doesn't handle people scaring her too well but you want to become good friends with her. Most people don't take the time to know me. I'm glad I met you, maybe we can hang out more." The pounding rain turned into a slight drizzle. "Well I better get going Soph. It was very nice getting to talk to you." she gave Soph her dazzling smile and left the Inn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Checking in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in..   Checking in.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking in..
Page 1 of 1