Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

Checking in Empty
PostSubject: Checking in   Checking in EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm

Arwan entered the inn, dragging his suitcase behind him. "Hello. Anyone here?" He asked at the front counter and rang the front desk bell. A gentleman dressed in some casual clothes came up to him. "Hello welcome to the Inn, how may I be of service to you today?" He asked as he went behind the desk.

"Yes I would like to rent out a room for an extended period of time." He said pulling out his wallet. "How much would that be?" The clerk opened a charter and began flipping through it. "Well we can give it to you for about 350 a month for a room, that includes breakfast too." He continued to look through the charter. "Will that do for you?"

Arwan thought about for a bit and calculated how much money he had saved up. Ok, I have 1750 left over from school, I can probably get some money from my folks. I don't want to ask them though... he thought, But I hope I can get a job within in these next couple months, maybe someone will hire me though to help... "I'll take it" he said and laid down the first month's payment.
Back to top Go down

Checking in
Page 1 of 1