Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking out, and Tanya's introduction to the world!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gamergal98
gamergal98

Female Number of posts : 4
Roleplay Name : Tanya Winipeg

Checking out, and Tanya's introduction to the world! Empty
PostSubject: Checking out, and Tanya's introduction to the world!   Checking out, and Tanya's introduction to the world! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:47 am

Tanya came down the stairs and to the information desk at the inn. She found a home the day after she came to sunshine island, and today was moving day.

"Hi. I need to check out" she politely said to the lady behind the desk. The lady nodded and promptly went to work. While she did this, Tanya took one last look around the building. It was very nice, but she knew she preferred her soon to be home.

When she was done checking out she turned around... And came face to face with an unknown male individual.

"Um... Hi..." she muttered, unsure what to say, as she usually was with boys.

(I'm EXTREMELY new here, so if anyone, anyone at ALL could give me some pointers, I'd appreciate it... Oh and pretty much anyone can be the male that Tanya ran into, preferably if they didn't yet have a love interest)
Back to top Go down

Checking out, and Tanya's introduction to the world!
Page 1 of 1