Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event Empty
PostSubject: ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event   ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Alisa was sitting on a bench at the church. There was nothing else to do. Ashton was at a friends house and because it was Sunday, other people would be busy with family. "Well... At least this is a nice church... I guess I should go home." Alisa stood up and started walking to the door. Then, she remembered something. "Oh... My bell." She walked back to the bell she had left on the bench and held it in her hands. "Good thing I didn't leave it here."

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event   ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:46 am

Amando went to the church to pray.he hasn't been visiting it for a while..so,he went off..instead of praying his eyes noticed Alisa-the girl she met days ago"hi Alisa!"Amando walks fast to approach her.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event   ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:49 pm

Who was that? Alisa, still facing the bench, tried to figure it out. She had heard that voice before. She turned around to find a boy she had met at the beach. "Hey Amando! Fancy meeting you here." She didn’t know what to say though. How has your day been? Come to pray? Nice out, huh? Many questions raced through her head. She decided to go with the last question. “N-nice day out, huh?” –I wonder where that shyness came from...-
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event   ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:57 am

he didn't felt any..but he was happy to see whom he met just a while"wow..me too"Amando then sat at the bench and then pray for a while..he remained silent and concentrated"hmm"Amando then stand"done"Amando then said"you?are you done?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event   ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:51 am

She looked at him. "Yes, I finnished a bit before you came." She smiled at him. It was nice to see a friend. Well at least she thought he was her friend. "This is a nice church, huh?" She looked around. It was nice. Clean, sturdy, ecerything a church should be.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event   ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:38 am

Amando looked around too"how clean,if my room was always clean"Amando then pull off a quick smile"Amando then walked around..then returned where he standed before"very clean indeed"then he looked at the ceilings"how nice"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event   ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:33 pm

"Yes... It's also bigger than a usual church..." For the oddest reason, her head was down and hands clenched together. She looked up at his eyes and quickly looked away, blushing. She was never good at looking in someones eyes. "Um... So... How are you?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event   ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:55 am

Amando look back"okay just fine"Amando always recall his great life,how happy it was being free but getting homesick sometimes make him feel sad"yeah...how 'bout you?"Amando look at her straight"you don't changed a bit"Amando then asked"yah.."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event   ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:00 am

"I'm great, thanks..." She looked down at her feet. Why was she so shy? She had never been like this in her life. She looked back up, avoiding his eyes. Try as she might, she failed. She looked straight into his eyes, not trying to. A shiver ran up her spine as she quickly looked away. -Why? I've never been so... So... What?- "Well..."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event   ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:08 am

"well what?"-he does not know why she acted that way..wonder why he asked himself,he just ignore it and then asked her again"hey,how have you been doing?"Amando asked feeling awkward,but he continued..even if he felt it..-gosh..i feel shy at this moment..
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event   ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:26 am

"Oh I'm good, thank you..." She was still looking at the gound, blushing. "Well..." What was she going to say? -Darn Alisa, say something!- "Well, its a... Perfect day for..." She was stuck once again. What was it good for? "For a walk!" Did she really just say that? It was always a good day for a walk...
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event   ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:54 pm

Amando whom was listening pull off a smile,a big one,he admired Alisa for being so...-he can't find the word,but he sure that he will not her down"ohh..yeah,correct!"Amando was brimming with smiles"i wonder where?"-he questiones..feeling doubtful about the walk he heard"a walk at the vineyard,seems good"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event   ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:10 pm

“The… Vineyard?” Alisa thought. “Yes, and there are tons of animals around there as well! I guess because of the smell. Plus the sun is always shining there…” She was being so quiet all of a sudden. -I wonder… What’s wrong with me?- She giggled.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event   ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:33 am

Amando was silent either..it was like saying that he wanted to date her..he was silent,but he said''but i don't think i will be okay tomorrow for a walk..i need to work at my shop.."Amando said while bowing slightly.."how 'bout you?"Amando then stop being quiet..
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event   ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:59 pm

"Huh? Oh yeah, I have to get back to work as well. Too bad though..." She shifted her feet. This was so hard. Why though? What was wrong with her? So many questions she couldn't answer. It was like she was asking him out or something! -Then again... No, I can't! I'm too busy with work and Ash...-
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event   ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:45 am

Amando kinda agree"yeah,i was busy with all of my work,i think i need a rest even just for while"Amando then sat on the bench and then rested"there!seems that i have been good for today..i need to go now..i am on a rush!"Amando then waved..
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event   ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Alisa waved, watching him go. It was nice to see him for the while at least. "Til we meet again... My friend." She looked thhe other way, thinking. -That was nice. I wonder if he's... No, don't think this!!!-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event   ~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event Empty

Back to top Go down

~Alisa and Amando~ Purple Heart Event
Page 1 of 1