Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa Empty
PostSubject: ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa   ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:05 pm

It was early, making it a bit cold. Alisa had put on a scarf because of it. She hated cold wheather but what were you going to do about it? She pulled the scarf closer to her face. Usually Alisa was Able to become cold very quickly but today, it was fine. Sort of... She thought to herself. Maybe she should just go home. Somehting just made her go forth though.

It was nice to be in Mineral town. It was calming, plus a lot of Alisa's friends lived in the small town. Amando, she would say was her closest friend though. Thoughts of him raced through her head.

Wait, why am I thinking of Amando?

A flush of red appeared on her cheeks, her shaking it away. He was very good to her though. She wondered if she'd see him today. It actually was a good day to visit someone. Maybe she would later. Right now, she just was walking to the town center. She didn't know why though.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa   ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:59 am

Amando decided to wake early and decided to jog along the way to the town center..while running slowly,he noticed that the temperature is quite colder than the usual.he stop and decided to walk normally and while he wrapped his hand around his chest and breathe deeply..
"feels like winter here.."
he reached the town center and he found Alisa all alone and obviously she is feeling cold.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa   ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:32 am

(You know how those anime poeple spaz out, not realising everyone around them, as they jog on the spot or jump and start yelling something random and then they are really embarrased? Yeah...)

Alisa couldn't take it. She jumped in the air.

"I din't get why it gets so cold, I hate whether like this. Why can't it be sunny and warm and," she stopped realising she was being silly.

Well that was embarrassing... she thought.

Alisa looked over and saw Amando there. Did he just see that? She hoped not. Alisa kept her fingers crossed, which where hidden behind her scarf and walked over.

"Hey Amando, it's been a bit since I've seen you." she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa   ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Amando glanced and looked
"Hey..yeah,it's been like a decade since we last met"
Amando stared at her..she was looking somewhat pale and needed heat but Amando wasn't feeling the same.he was a child born to resist cold weather..he was like a child born on the icy lands of the Artic trained to be strong and defensive against the blizzard..
"You seem cold.."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa   ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:01 am

"Yeah well at least it hasn't been a hundred years instead, right?" she laughed even though that joke was lame. Alisa's breath made clouds infront of her face. Was it really that cold? Great.

'You seem cold...' She reviewed his words before replying.

"Well, a little but I bet it will warm up soon." she said. A little? More like a lot but she hid that fact. Amando meant a lot to her and she did want him to worry over somehting like being cold so she acted like it was no big deal. If only it was that easy to convince herself that instead of thinking it...
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa   ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:38 pm

Amando take a look closer..Alisa was breathing hard and his breath is like cold fog

"are you sure?seems that you are breathing not as usual"

Amando looked at the sky..well,it was still early,so maybe it's natural for the temperature to be freakishly cold so he was thinking of two things.when will this cold weather be gone and is Alisa cold?
..he couldn't answer the questions instead just huff along and patiently wait for time to run.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa   ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 pm

"Yep!" she said in a chipper voice. "I'm fine." she smiled. Even though she didn't want Amando to worry or be a little concerned about her, it was nice to know someone took concideration at least. It was a warm feeling. At least... Alisa thought Amando cared.

Amando was looking at the sky. Was there something there? She looked too. Nothing. Maybe he was just thinking? Either way, what she was asking herself is when the wheather would become... Warmer. Whatever, at least it wasn't raining or snowing.

"You know," she started. "I don't recall ever coming around here, in the town square." she said to Amando. Usually, she would cross it. And even if she went down there, it was just for a couple of seconds and she'd be gone. It was never her destination until today.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa   ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:44 am

"Same as me..I never stay here for quite long...I got bored doing nothing here" For a reason,Amando can't stare at Alisa like it was the way before,it seems that he feels awkward and shy to even look at her straight in the eyes.Amando stared at the sky but decided to stop because his neck is in pain."Can we..um...sit there in the bench?" he pointed a bench around the corner"I'm getting sick of standing..can we?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa   ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:53 pm

(Sorry about the late reply, computer repairs.)

Looking at Amando made Alisa feel something. It was like... A small tingling feeling. Was something wrong? Maybe not.

"Oh, sure. I was just going to ask that." she said about the bench. She took Amando's nad and walked him over to the wooden bench.

That was a little awkward... I mean, I've touched Amando before but never really felt this way. Or... Did I?

Was Alisa maybe catching a cold? She was feeling a little lightheaded now because of that. It was something she didn't understand, something that had never happened to her before. It was strange.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa   ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:23 am

The moment Alisa hold his hand..he slightly blush..although it wasn't the first,he felt different.
he hid his face by looking at the sky,but deep inside.it felt magical,something unusual...a mystery.
When they had reach the bench.he sit down with haste.
"now sit and let us wait for the breeze to fade..." or deep inside...for the mystery feeling to fade.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa   ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:43 am

Alisa sat along with Amando. She noticed he was looking at the sky a lot. Was there... A bird? Or a random object somewhere she wasn't noticing? Maybe, maybe not. Alisa didn't look. She wanted to focus her attention on this feeling.

"Yeah. Good idea." she said. "The breeze should fade out soon, anyways."

It was a little awkward. Even if it was just an instant, it was like an hour of strange silence. She looked down at her hand which rested beside her on the bench. Why her hand though? It was just the first thing she saw... Alisa thought. What would make this less... Abnormal?
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa   ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:28 pm

Amando feel the breeze and close his eyes..his rested his two hands on the bench.he relaxed.
"Wow..you know,this kind of feeling is very relaxing...mornings are the best times of the day" while speaking, Amando noticed to be slower in speech and nervous...wonder why? He knew something odd was happening to him..something no one can answer but himself. "Umm..Alisa,how are you now?" he began asking many questions out of the blue...he's totally out of control.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa   ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:12 am

Alisa looked up at Amando and smiled slightly. He was asking quite a few questions but she didn't mind. Alisa, herself, asked many questions.

"Very good. What about you?" she asked back, curious. For some odd reason, Alisa almost felt as if she answered that question wrong or felt as if she could add something like it. It was just something she wanted to say. But what? Alisa didn't understand it. It was one thing she couldn't explain.

"Hey, Amando...?" she said, unconciously.

Wait... I didn't mean to say that. Oh darn, what am I going to say about that?
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa   ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:23 pm

Amando gently smiled but hid the sudden eagerness to leave because of what the hidden emotion deep inside of him is getting stronger. "well..as usual...I've been good...I never felt SO good in my life" obviously he was being sarcastic...he was feeling too much shy and awkward. "I-I..." he can't speak because too much tense is getting through his body "I'm really fine definitely fine.." now he began to feel hilarious
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa   ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:29 am

Alisa gave Amando a slightly confused look. She could sense some sarcasm. Was he feeling the same awkward vibe as she was this moment? What could she say to fix this? THe only thing that came to mind was something that would make it even more awkward.

"You want to go out sometime? With me?" she asked. Maybe this would... Well usually when someone asked the other person out, they would either agree or reject the idea, and then leave. It would get less awkward. But... It wasn't just about the leaving part like she thought it would be. For some reason though, she didn't blush like she thought she would...
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa   ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:30 pm

Amando,suddenly felt shivering..freezing and totally overpowered by his embarrassment. he was thinking like it would sort of become a date..a date?! he hasn't been on a date in his whole entire life. he was terribly blushing red. he can't speak now...he felt speechless..but he didn't want to be malicious so he said."That would be awesome!" he didn't knew what to say.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa   ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:28 pm

[We have an idea for a next event now.X3]

Alisa smiled, realizing she embarrassed Amando in some way. He was blushing with no control. It was surprising that she wasn’t as well. This would be her first date, ever. Not that anyone ever asekd her out before, just she turned them down. She wanted to find the one she truely wanted to spend time with and...

Amando said yes, making her heart pound. Alisa lit up in many ways, it was a happy time now.

“Great, so...” she started, thinking maybe it was time to go. It was still cold out and she had to get her job applications in. “Maybe in a week or two?” she asked.
[Or the next time you’re on.]
“But, yeah, I guess I’ll see you then.” she finished, standing up and getting ready to go home.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa   ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:46 am

Amando watched as Alisa walked away,he was staring like almost his eyes will drop off.."G-great..I'll see you again,good day!" Amando walked slowly and was looking back at the direction where Alisa went. he took glances and almost break his neck for looking back and back...he's...filled with joy. he walked as the sun shined brightly..seems like a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa   ~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa Empty

Back to top Go down

~Yellow Heart Event~ Amando and Alisa
Page 1 of 1