Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Roan & Ashton~ Black Heart Event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

~Roan & Ashton~ Black Heart Event Empty
PostSubject: ~Roan & Ashton~ Black Heart Event   ~Roan & Ashton~ Black Heart Event EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:07 am

Ashton was on the secod floor of the library. He had been there many times but never really found anything suiting his knowlage level, seeing as he was about four grades higher mentally. There was a new shippment in so he thought there might have been something worth reading. There was only a 30% chance of finding something though. He searched a big shelf at the very top. Trying to reach, on a stool, he slipped. Knocking down several books, he got up very quickly. He was pretty strong so it didn't hurt him. "Oh no... Look at the mess I've made!" He started to pick up the books.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : ~Roan & Ashton~ Black Heart Event Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: ~Roan & Ashton~ Black Heart Event   ~Roan & Ashton~ Black Heart Event EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:58 am

Roan whom was in the first floor of the library read a few books."boring"she said and then decided to leave the place but she heard a sudden sound which caught her ears.it came from the second floor."wow!action!"she laugh and hurriedly run upstairs seeing a boy picking up the books"not really what i expected"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: ~Roan & Ashton~ Black Heart Event   ~Roan & Ashton~ Black Heart Event EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:33 am

Ashton someone walking up the stairs to the floor he was on. He didn't bother looking up though. He continued stacking the book arranged on the floor and then placed them back in order before looking to see who was there. A girl... She didint' look like someone he had met before. The question was, who was she?

"Did I intrupt your reading? I apologize." he said, lowering his head, in a somewhat bowing position, feeling a little embarrased. This had never happened to him.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : ~Roan & Ashton~ Black Heart Event Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: ~Roan & Ashton~ Black Heart Event   ~Roan & Ashton~ Black Heart Event EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:02 am

Roan laughed at the boy's question."not really.."Roan laughed again"I'm not reading...just hanging out here,you know some quality time with a pack of papers"Roan crazily cover her mouth for laughing out loud."sorry for my crazy behavior"Roan hold the boy's hand"my name is Roan..how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Roan & Ashton~ Black Heart Event   ~Roan & Ashton~ Black Heart Event Empty

Back to top Go down

~Roan & Ashton~ Black Heart Event
Page 1 of 1