Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton] Empty
PostSubject: Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton]   Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton] EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:07 am

[Don't ask, I just like beaches, seeing as I live on one half of my lifetime. That's mainly why a lot of events are held on one here. X3]

Ashton looked up to the sky. Early spring... It was a bit too cold for swimming but it was still nice for a stroll along the shore, right? He sighed from the feel of the breeze. It was nice.

Ashton kneeled down on the sand and started to mess around, making doodles in the sand with a stick he found. He hadn't been our for a while now. Ash was always too busy with schoolwork and taking care of his sister kept him on his toes too. Alisa was too stubborn to take care of herself, even though she almost died. Ashton shook his head in the thought. She needed to take better care of herself. Obviously she wouldn't though...

"She's going to kill herself one day!" he yelled, unexpectedly, throwing the stick on his designs. Ashton didn't mean to do that but... But it was hard. Sometimes, he just needed to vent for a moment.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton] Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton]   Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton] EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:42 am

Roan went to the beach early in the morning..she knew the beach was the perfect place to start a day great.
As she walked along the shore and stared at the blue sea..he saw a boy who seemed upset about something.
so she decided to spy on him and silently hide behind the crates and boxes that was placed on the beach.
"I wonder what's his problem?..he seems unfamiliar here..is he new or am I just too socially shy?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton]   Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton] EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:10 am

Ashton stood up, still a bit agitated. Ash needed some time to think... At least, a little bit more... He went to leave but someone was there. Did his yelling cause a commotion or something?

"S-sorry, miss. Did I disturb you?" he asked, stuttering on his words. That was shamefull. Acting like such a child in a public place. "I'll quiet down." he said. What Ashton wondered was why she wass hiding behind some crates. First hting that came to mind was she was watching him make a fool of himself.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton]   Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:53 pm

Oh my! He caught me! oh well time to explain.
"Well, n-not really..s-sorry if I was spying. I was just so c-curious" she said with her shaky hands. The fact is, this is the first time Roan has been so curious about a boy. an unfamiliar boy to be exact. "So,W-what's up? You look so down?"
okay..so now her whole body is shaking. she can't look straight in him in the eyes. It was awkward for her.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton]   Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton] EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:42 am

Ashton sighed.

"No, it's fine." he said, smiling slightly. Down? He was a bit upset but... "Nevermind, it's nothing important. It's just a family issue." he replied to her words. It was over, nothing could be done now. She just needed to be less reckless.

"I'm Ashton..." he said. After that, he might as well introduce himself, right? The girl seemed shy, actually. Or at least, not able to look at him. He understood the feeling though. Ashton, himself, was usually like that.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton]   Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Well..since the young man have introduced himself to her..Might as well return the favor.
"I'm Roan Field.. I'm actually living here for quite a long time but I'm not active with all sorts of events, so I'm not familiar with all townspeople."
Family Issues eh? Roan never had one. She was raised Fierce, Fearless and a Fighter. that lead her to a state of having zero friends.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton]   Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton] EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:10 am

Ashton smiled, slightly.

"Well I don't live in this town, either way." he said. His true home was a small walk away, really. Not that long. You just followed the path and boom, home sweet home...

"I don't usually come around here though, anyways." he added. If Ashton was to travel, it was usually around the island, not the town.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton]   Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton] EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:27 pm

"Hmm..I see" Roan returned the favor and also smiled
"The Beach is always the perfect time to let loose your hidden feelings..isn't it? I always come here and I let loose all my stress here...this place is relaxing."
Now, Roan can't stop saying things out of the blue.
"W-Why am I saying these things..I don't think he cares" she grunts to herself.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton]   Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton] EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:23 am

[I just sort of noticed that almnost every character my character's have met... They've met at a beach. XD]

Ashton listened carefully to Roan's words. The beach was a nice place to be. It was a good stress reliever...

"I can see why. It's nice here, and hopefully it stays that way," Ashton admired the landscape around him. Though nothing lasted forever, he hoped thay this beach would have a calming state for years to come.

"Why wouldn't I care?" he said softly. "People should always care of what other's have to say. I sure do." he added. "Besides, it's always good to hear what other's think, you know?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton]   Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton] EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:32 am

Gosh, The boy heard what I say!! This is so embarrassing!
"S-Sorry if I have said such a statement...you know what I agree with you. It's always great to hear others' point of view"
Roan started walking along the seashore and looked as the waves washed her slippers half filled with sand
"Do you usually come here?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton]   Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton] EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:41 am

Ashton saw that Roan was probably a bit embarrased from him hearing what she said. She probably accidentally was thinking outloud. It happened a lot with his sister so he was used to it.

"Not really..." Ashton replied. Living in a different town, it was rare for him to venture out like this. "I have been a bit recently but it's not usual, sorry." he, for some reason, apologised.

I wonder why she asked me that...
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton]   Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:44 am

She probably asked that because to cover up her embarrassment
She became silent, the boy was saying a sorry after she said sorry and because she was so rude
"It was nothing, after all..it was my fault, I am the kind of person who thinks out loud and that's why my thoughts came out of my mouth"
She slightly laughed. I hope this conversation ends soon..I'm finding this as an awkward situation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton]   Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton] Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Heart Event [Roan and Ashton]
Page 1 of 1