Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

[Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton] Empty
PostSubject: [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton]   [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton] EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Ashton sat against the large tree which shaded the small pond. He was going through so many changes.

His voice was cracking, and he was becoming taller. Ashton saw things in different ways then he did before.

Nearing his fifteenth birthday, he was different. He was more mature then a couple of months ago, when the fire had enclosed the group. He was more silent since his friend left his side. He was more distant since Rina had moved in his house.

Other then Alisa, he had no one else to really vent to, not that venting to his sister was all comfortable; he didn't want to bother her. There was no one really in the village near his age though. He didn't have so many friends, anyways. Most people around the village were at least eighteen and older.

"Growing up in this town can he hard..." he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton]   [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton] EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Emily had decided to take a walk today.She was happy since she made some friends already, and she moved in only two days ago.Emily giggled.Having a walk every now and then was fun and refreshing to her.She sighed happily.In a few moments, she found herself at the entrance of the Goddess Pond.Emily heard a voice mumbling by the tree.She walked towards it cautiosly and noticed that it was just a boy.''Hello.''she said.The boy looked about a few years older than her, so she just decided to introduce herself.''I thought I heard something over here, and I assumed it was a big dog, or something.''Emily giggled.

Last edited by 32Melody on Mon May 09, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cuz I can. :3)
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton]   [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton] EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:18 am

A young girl approached him, suddenly. She seemed his age, if not younger.

"Dog? Ehehehe... Not quite." Ashton said humorously. He hadn't seen this girl before, she must have just moved in. He decided, rashly, to introduce himself.

"I'm Ashton." he said, tipping the his hat forward a bit to greet her. "You new here?" he asked.

She must have been new. But her looks, in a way, reminded Ashton of his sister. If she had shorter hair and blue eyes, they would look related too. From first glance, this girl looked like a cheery person, like Alisa.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton]   [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton] EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Emily smiled.This boy seemed nice.

She giggled.''I'm Emily.''she said.''Nice to meet you, Ashton.''she smiled.

She paused for a moment, taking in his question.She nodded, then smiled at him.''Yup.Just came here a few days ago.''she replied.Ashton looked as if he had been here for awhile.''You look as if you've been here since the beginning you were born.''Emily guessed.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton]   [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton] EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:04 am

Ashton smiled. Emily seemed like a young and pure girl.

"Nice to meet you as well, Emily." he replied in a polite manner.

She had just moved in? That would have been exciting. And it amused Ashton how close Emily was from her hypothesis.

"Actually, you're very close. My sister found me when I was still a baby and brought me here so, not my whole life, but close." he said to that fact. Ashton didn't really want to get into the details, he really didn't want to talk as much with so much cracking. It was embarrassing.

"I hate to get into this quickly but," he paused. "Are you here all by yourself? I mean, did you move here without any guardians of such manner?" Ashton finished. It seemed more and more people were coming to the valley on their own.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton]   [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton] EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:11 am

Emily smiled while looking at the pond.''Thanks.''she said.

''Oh, then you must have a very nice sister!''Emily smiled while looking at him.

Emily paused.She didn't want to worry Ashton, but she didn't have the courage to tell him about her mother or father, either.But Ashton seemed nice, and he didn't seem like the type to tell the world about a secret.She gave in and decided to tell him.

''Yup.My mother died and my father was cruel to my puppy, myself, and my little sister, so we ran away and moved here.''Emily knew that she was looking a bit sad, but she hid it by looking at the pond.
She looked at Ashton again and smiled.''Though, it cheers me up to see nice people like you welcome me to the valley.I want to thank you for that, Ashton.''Emily said shyly.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton]   [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:12 pm

“Yeah. she’s swell.” Ashton replied, thinking a bit. “She’s hard to live with though, she gets hurt too much.” he then complained. Really, Ashton just worried about her, there wasn’t anything to really complain about. She had her faults, yes, but she also had her pros. Now if only she had a good taste in men*...

Ashton frowned a bit from Emily’s story. He felt bad and sympathised her. Running away at such a young age... Another thing to remind him of Alisa. His mother had died too, though. Ashton had something to connect with Emily now.

“Then we motherless kids better stick together.” he tried to cheer up the mood, even though she was smiling. “But there’s no reason to thank me,” he confinued on his ranting. “We all welcome in others because this village isn’t filled with people.” Ashton said, pausing.

“We’re not aquaintences on the streets, we’re all family.”

His somewhat deep words cut himself up. Ashton wasn’t much of a talker in his own ways, and would never say anything like that. He felt a bit uncomfortable for a moment but he looseded up. Maybe it was the fact he was changing again.

“I hope you, your sister, and dog will be very happy here. And if you need some help, Alisa and I will be there to provide it.”

(*Because I decepted that Ashton hates Amando because of various reasons. XDDD)

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Fri May 13, 2011 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton]   [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:23 pm

[What's the * for?]
Emily giggled.''Then, you better take care of her.I'm sure she has nothing to worry about.''

''You too?Then you're right.''Emily laughed a bit.

Emily stood still, listning to his small speech.''You're right.We are a family, like you said.''She liked what Ashton just said.

Emily looked surprised at Ashton.''Thank you, Ashton!You're the only person who has ever said that to me.''Emily smiled happily.it was true.He was the only person who had wished her luck and offer help to her.

Last edited by 32Melody on Sun May 15, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton]   [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton] EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:48 pm

(Another time you make me do something! D: XDDDDD Sorry, I was at school when I replied to that and had to blend in so I did it in a word processor and I guess I didn't highlight it to copy and paste it.)

Ashton smiled a bit. The wellbeing of his sister and friends meant the world to him. He'd fight for them but if there was a time when he could give up, he wouldn't.

"The problem is, few people realize it until it's too late. That's why the people that do have to treasure those moments we all have together in harmony. More and more people keep leaving*, so much it's erie." he kept rambling for a moment under his breath but regained his calm nature.

Asher was glad that she was happy with that statement. It made him feel wanted in a way, some simplicity. "I'm glad then, Emily."

He chuckled though, only realizing it now.

"You know, I wouldn't hold it against you if you sat down." he jested.

(*Not forgetting this star now. XDDD Because people keep joining and then leaving)
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton]   [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton] EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:57 pm

[I was just curious. :3]

Emily was quiet by now, so she was able to listen to what Ashton was saying.
Emily frowned a bit at the thought.People coming then going so fast?It didn't make sense to her.In fact, she probably knew it wouldn't make sense to anybody.

Emily smiled at Ashton.He was so nice.Was he nice like this to all his friends and family?Probably so.

Emily laughed.''Nah, I'm fine.''She said playfully.For a moment Emily could not help but hum a song her mother taught her.She sang it quietly, remembering her mother.She wondered then if Ashton missed his mother.''Ashton, it's none of my buisness but do you miss your mother?''Emily asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton]   [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton] EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:06 am

Ashton looked over to the crystal plants growing from nowhere. He didn't mind Emily's curiosity but leading her onto him being... Motherless, his real explination would probably dissapoint her. Emily, to his extent of knowledge, loved her mother and probably would long her very much. Asthon on the other hand...

"I can't say I do. I never knew about my mother, nor my father. The only time I received love like that was from Alisa." he said. "I was abandon at birth so I can't say I would ever miss my parents. If Alisa were to leave me though, I'd miss her dearly."

He sighed a bit, the sun gettign at him. The warmth was nice. "She is dear to me, just like your mother must have been, as well as I'm guessing your sister is now." he assumed. "Correct?"

[Sorry I was offline for a while. I'm finally off of that mac though, WHEE, and on new computer, DOUBLE WHEE, so I'll be on more often.]
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton]   [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton] EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:41 pm

[I know.My PC had a virus and I couldn't get on.It might still have it, but luckily I'm back.For now~]

Emily smiled.''If Alisa's that nice, I might have to meet her.''After all Ashton had said, she wanted to meet Alisa.Ashton was nice and quiet, so maybe Alisa was the same too.Oh, well.She was bound to see Alisa somewhere, sometime.

She frowned.''Abandon?From what you say Alisa would never abandon you.''Alisa, from what Ashton said, would not have the slightest idea to abandon him.Even though she never met her, it didn't seem-well, right.

Emily thought how Ashton was left behind with only Alisa.It reminded her about her father in a way.Wait.Why was she thinking about her father?Ugh, not this again.Oh, well.At least Ashton was okay.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton]   [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:11 am

He smiled. "Of course, I'll have to introduce you to her." he said, thinking of how.

"And I doubt she would, but there's always a slight feeling of doubt, no matter where or what it is. Don't you agree, Emily?" Ashton pondered in a way while he spoke. "You're a young girl, but you are also mature. You could know about this even btter then I do." he admitted.

Though feelings of regret, of hatred. They wouldn't get you anywhere, they'd just linger and ruin your chances of happiness, tearing everything apart. It wasn't right, and Ashton knew that he shouldn't have been filling Emily's head with his burdens.

"Nevermind that, though." he recovered. "My problems should be the least of your concerns, and I'm more worried for you, being younger then I am."

[By the way, Melody, I'm pming this to you too, but do you want to do a topic for Alisa and Emily for her job registration? Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton]   [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:07 pm

[Oh, oh, sure~]

''I really appreciate it.'' She said, grinning. Alisa would be very nice, for sure. For a moment Emily began to wonder how Alisa would be like. Would she be nice to Emily?

''Yeah. I guess so.''Emily giggled. People were very kind here in this town, for sure. Everyone was unique in their own way. Of course, there were people who weren't as nice.

Emily blushed, slightly. He was worried about her? Not even her father had told her that. '' U-um.. thank you Ashton.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton]   [Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Black Heart Event] Adolescence [Emily and Ashton]
Page 1 of 1