Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Black heart event- reserved Ashton & Riss] I didn't do it!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

Female Number of posts : 148
Roleplay Name : Riss Lucas

[Black heart event- reserved Ashton & Riss] I didn't do it! Empty
PostSubject: [Black heart event- reserved Ashton & Riss] I didn't do it!   [Black heart event- reserved Ashton & Riss] I didn't do it! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:41 am

Riss sat in the water angrily. She was already embarrassed from falling into it, but now it looked like she had wet herself. She could tell her face was a deep red, she could feel it. It would have been okay if she lived close by, but she had to go through town to get home. Not only that, but her mother had finally come over to say 'hi' and was waiting at her grandma's house. Along with her friends.

A lot of tourists were staring at her as if she was crazy by now. She looked like a mad bull; glaring at anything that came into her sight. Riss didn't dare get up. It would only make her situation worse.

"Of all the times this could have possibly happened to me," she grumbled "It had to happen now.". Anyone with half a brain could tell she was mad.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: [Black heart event- reserved Ashton & Riss] I didn't do it!   [Black heart event- reserved Ashton & Riss] I didn't do it! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:04 pm

[I am SOOO sorry, I thought I pressed send but I pressed draft instead. DX]

Ashton loved the beach. It was calming for him. It was early summer, making it warm enough to go swiming but still had a small chill from the spring. That's not what Ashton had in mind though. He just wanted to relax for a bit... Who was that in the water? It was a girl, looking where he was. Ashton placed his small coat on a bench and approched.

"Um, are you okay?" he asked, extending his hand for the girl in the water. It appeared as if she had tripped, and was pretty embarrased by it.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

Female Number of posts : 148
Roleplay Name : Riss Lucas

PostSubject: Re: [Black heart event- reserved Ashton & Riss] I didn't do it!   [Black heart event- reserved Ashton & Riss] I didn't do it! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Riss heard a boys voice and glared up angrily. But then she let it go, she remembered all too well what can happen when she got mad at people who were completely innocent. "I guess so," she said, considering the fact that she wasn't really hurt. She took the boys hand awkwardly, and then pulled herself up. "My name is Riss," she said, she might aswell introduce herself, "Whats yours?".

[Tis okay, sorry for the wimpy post]
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: [Black heart event- reserved Ashton & Riss] I didn't do it!   [Black heart event- reserved Ashton & Riss] I didn't do it! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:24 am

"Ashton." he replied, pulling the girl up. She was soaked from waist down, it seemed. "Uh... Wait here," Ashton said, going back to the bench. He picked up his coat and walked back over. "You may need this, I would think it would be a bit embarrasing to go where you're going like that." he said, concerened. Ashton had never done anything like that but he understood.

[I'm sorry MY post is wimpy. ;A;]
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Black heart event- reserved Ashton & Riss] I didn't do it!   [Black heart event- reserved Ashton & Riss] I didn't do it! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Black heart event- reserved Ashton & Riss] I didn't do it!
Page 1 of 1