Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} Balladdecmotm

Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:07 am

Ari sat down, lying back unto the ground to stare up at the waterfall near him as he stayed near the Goddess Pond, allowing the sound of the falling water to capture him. He was strangely bored today, but had no desire to travel outside of the valley. Maybe it was a day to just stay home. Oh well, he didn’t mind it. It was relaxing. The red head sighed deeply, closing his eyes, almost letting himself fall into a light nap. “I wonder what today hold in store for me.” He mumbled under his breath as he brought his arms behind his head in a comfortable position, nuzzling his head once more into arms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} Badge

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:29 am

"Now if I turn right here, I should be able to get to the pond," Dylan said to herself while attempting to follow a map. It was so difficult to read with all the different colored lines and the weird symbols. At least she made it to Forget-Me-Not Valley though, maybe she could ask a nearby local. As she made her way up a path she noticed a mob of red hair, it was so familiar to the girl. Dylan walked closer to the guy and realized it was Ari, it seemed like a while since they last met. "Hey," she said cheerfully. "Remember me?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:16 am

Ari began to feel a bit of a sleepy feeling coming over himself, or until a new sound across his eardrums. He perked up his brows from underneath his hair and opened a single eyelid. His green eyes had to adjust for a moment to the sunlight, but as soon as they became clear, the familiar face of the girl he had met previously came into his view. "Oh hey." He greeted, "Yeah, I remember you. Dylan, right?" He questioned as he slowly sat up from the grassy ground. "Visiting the valley?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:05 am

Dylan giggled lightly when Ari said her name."Correct, you win nothing cause that's all that I have," she joked. She was glad that she ended up meeting him here. The weather was nice and today seemed like a good day so far, even though she was lost again. The brunette brushed her long bangs out of her face so she could see Ari better, it was by time she cut them. "Yep, I decided to check out the valley," Dylan said cheerfully. "But I'm lost, but that doesn't matter cause I got to say 'hi' to you again."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:15 am

A weak smile came upon his expression as she giggled, but he couldn't help but laugh as she said she had no reward for it. "Oh you're so kind." He chuckled. He perked up a brow towards her as she continued to speak, saying she was lost. "You're very prone to being lost, aren't you?" He questioned her, a joking smile on his lips. A tiny blush came upon his cheek, which he covered up by casually putting his hand up to his forehead, "Well, hello to you again, as well then." He laughed. "At least you were able to find this place."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:28 am

The girl grinned at Ari happy that she told a joke that made him laugh, normally all it took was herself being clumsy to do that. It made her happy in some weird way. "Yep," she said oddly proud. "I get lost all the time, cause I can't read a map to safe my life." Dylan had know this for awhile so she usually didn't plan to go places unless she was with someone or did not have to work that day. "It took me awhile," the girl admitted, "but I'm so happy to have made it to the valley, now all I have to do is find the pond."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:40 am

Ari perked up a curious look towards the woman as she told him she couldn't read a map, "Really, now?" He questioned, though it sounded more like a statement. He began to stand up, making a soft groan as he stood tall and arched his back backwards a bit to crack it then relaxed. "Can't have you getting lost, I think I'll have to help you with that." He told her, then continued to listen to her speak and laughed softly, "Well, you found it. It's right over there. C'mon." He motioned her to follow him as he began to lead her over towards the pond through some trees and tall grass.

"See?" He smiled as he lead her to the pond and stopped in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:58 am

It seemed that Ari had diffuculties accepting that there was a person that did exsit that had trouble following directions from a map. She giggled at his bewilderment. The man stood up and stretched making her notice how tall he was. "Huh," she said confused as she followed him.

There it was, the pond. What she wanted to find today, and it was right there. It was like what the people had told her. The water was crystal clear to the point it looked magical, like a goddess could really be there. She squated down by the pond and poked her finger in the cool clear water. "Whoa," she said amazed. "It's lovely."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:06 am

As she kneeled down and poked the water, Ari kneeled down as well and simply watched her touch the water. "It is, isn't it?" He questioned in awe. "This is one of my favorite places here." He revealed to her, "So calm and peaceful. And the water is absolutely beautiful." He smiled weakly, "Makes me wish that I brought my camera more places with me." He shrugged his shoulders. He paused for a moment. "I was told by one of the locals if you make a some sort of donation to the Goddess, she grants you a wish. I never tried it before." He glanced at her for a moment, "Why don't you give it a shot?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:44 pm

Dylan gently drew the tip of her finger out of the cool refreshing water. She nodded to his words agreeing with him that this place had to one of the most beautiful places ever. To put it simply it was magical and delightful, everything Dylan could ever dream about it and more. "Yeah," Dylan said smiling, "I know what you mean. It's unexpected what you'll see when you travel and you want to capture it and keep it forever."

"Really?" Dylan questioned in awe. It sounded like a fairy tale that a goddess would live in such a pond. It might be possible for wishes to really come true if people put their heart into it. "Okay, I'll try," she said enthusiastically as she thought of what to drop into the calm clear waters. Carefully she undid her ribbion in her hair letting it fall down past her shoulders. The blue silk ribbion was soft between her thumb and index finger, like it always had been. Dylan held her hands over the water and said, "I wish I won't get lost when I come to visit Ari again." After the words she said the ribbion fell into the water slowly sinking down causing Dylan to peer into the pond closly watching the ribbion sink to where she could not see it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:10 am

Ari smiled, nodding in agreement with her thoughts. "Every precious moment, we wish we could keep, but some are just too wonderful to be kept inside of a picture what would probably dull as it became older, losing it's magic." He spoke, "This magic is just too wonderful to be kept inside of a piece of paper." He smiled weakly.

Ari looked at her with such an innocent smile, "Yeah, give it a shot." He told her and watched as she began to think of a donation and of what to wish for. He grew a bit curious, himself, as he waited to see what she would give to the Harvest Goddess. Ari watched her let down her hair and ready herself to give her pretty ribbon to the Goddess. Hearing her wish, Ari felt a slight twinge of heat come upon his cheeks, but he quickly moved the thought from his mind. "I'm sure the Goddess will love your gift to her... So much that she'll grant your wish." He chuckled, "I guess that means you have to visit me more then, huh?" He laughed. Ari did the same as her and watched the ribbon sink below the surface, a tiny curl formed at the edge of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:00 am

Dylan looked up from the water, giving up trying to spot the silk ribbion. It was amazing how it could disappear in such clear water quickly. "It doesn't matter if she doesn't grant it," Dylan suddenly said closing her eyes. "There's so many more important wishes she can grant. Plus I can always ask someone to point me the way or make you come visit me."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:11 am

Sooner or later, Ari gave up on looking as well. He quietly listened to her and nodded slowly, "I suppose that is true. Asknig people can be easier." He shrugged his shoulders. "Or I could visit you." He added to that, "But a wish is a wish, no matter how big or small it may be." He glanced at his reflection in the water, "How nice it would be if she could grant everyone's wishes." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:42 pm

"Yeah," Dylan said gently. The would would be a better place if the Goddess did grant every single wish, that was a wish that was good for sure though. The fact that someone would make a wish like that troubled her, but she pushed that aside. She didn't want anything to ruin the time she was spending here. "Hey Ari," she said happily. "Your turn to make a wish."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:25 pm

He only glanced at the girl for a moment and could almost tell that something was bothering her, but Ari decided it would be best not to question her about it, instead he was almost caught surprised as she told him that he had to make a wish now. "Me? I don't know what to wish for." He chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head, "I don't know what to give her either." He mumbled.

Ari lifted his hand and took the headband from his hair and whatever hair that was behind held back by had now fallen in front of his face. He made a sound like huff and quickly pushed the hair from his eye sight with his hand, then flicked his neck to get more it away from his eyes. "I wish..." He began, "I wish... Ugh, this is hard." He laughed softly, "I wish for the best weather whenever Dylan and I decide to visit each other." He finally decided as he dropped his headband into the water. He watched it sink down into the water until he could see it no more.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:34 pm

Ari's wish was really sweet. Dylan couldn't help but feel a little warm when she thought about it, afterall it ment Ari wouldn't mind meeting her sometime again. His head band sank faster than her ribbion out of sight in the pond. "I'm sure the weather will be great whenever we met." Dylan said suddenly. There was a feeling in her that supported her statement. "I know it."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Ari sighed, pushing his hair back from his eye sight with his hand, he was going to have to find another headband or a hair-tie or something. She spoke up about the weather being great when they meet, that made him smile, "Yeah, I hope so." He nodded, "But any weather is okay with me, it just get make it easier and a little better." He shrugged his shoulder with a little curl at the corners of his lips. For some reason, he felt just a little better about the idea of them visiting each other again, maybe it was just because she was willing to see him again.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:21 am

For a moment she swore that Ari missed his head band holding up his hair, which gave her an idea. "Hey, when's your birthday?" If it was close it'd be great, but she knew not to get her hopes up too high. Even if it wasn't soon she still could get one for him anyways, as an appriciation gift or something like that.

"We should go to the beach when the weather is nice sometime," Dylan suggested. It would be fun cooling off in the summer heat by taking a swim in the ocean. Dylan had actually thought of this before, but she was too scared to go alone. If Ari did want to go sometime she'd have someone to panic with when a shark would attack.

((OOC: I couln't help myself. XD))
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:08 am

He had a certain kind of look on his face as he went to answer Dylan's question, "In Winter but you don't have to get me anything, please." He told her, he let go of his hair, letting it fall in front of his face. He only now just pushed it from his view.

"The beach?" Ari questioned, perking up his brows. He was never really too fond of swimming in the ocean, but she never did say they would be swimming... But most likely implying it due to this horrid heat. "I suppose so." He answered, nodding weakly. Maybe it would be fun and nice to just stick his feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:10 pm

"Okay," Dylan said smiling. She did plan to get him something when winter came around though. It was still a while off, so he'd for sure get another head band by then. That didn't matter though, she could always get him something different. She still wanted to get him a head band though, maybe a 'thank you gift' would work.

At first Ari seemed weirded out because Dylan wanted to go to the beach. When he said it was okay though, she was overfilled with joy. He didn't look like the swimming type, but there were plently of other things to due besides swim. Ideas filled her head of all what they could do, it was so exciting. She never had been to the beach before with a friend, so her mind was consumed with child-like thoughts. "Great," Dylan said. "I love the beach!"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:51 pm

Ari just let out a weak laugh and lightly shook his head, "When is yours then?" He questioned her. He could get her something little for her birthday, that's what friends do, right? He would just need to find the right gift to get her.

She seemed really excited as Ari had agreed to go to the beach, which made him smile a little bit. "Should I assume that you never really get to go to the beach that often?" She said she loved the beach. He nodded, taking note in his mind. "The beach is a nice place, the waves are nice to watch." He smiled, "And the mist feels great in the wind."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:41 pm

"Oh, it's in the spring," Dylan said. For some odd reason it made her happy her birthday was during the time when flowers started to bloom. It was weird that her birthday already passed, almost without notice too. Usually she relied on her family to bring it up, otherwise she'd forget it. "On the eleventh to be exact."

Dylan was really a kid on the inside when matters of the beach came up. "Yeah, normally I went with my family," she explained. "I haven't been there ever since I left though." By the sound of it Ari seemed to like the beach too. "I love how the ocean sparkles when the sun shines on it. I also like eating ice cream there too."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:52 am

For some odd reason, Ari could have thought that he felt a slight drop in his stomach, but it didn't really matter to him that much. "Another year older, another year wiser, eh?" He told her with a playful smile on his lips. "I suppose I'll have to remember that for next year then."

Ari nodded, he never really went to the beach a lot as a child, "That's nice. I don't usually take many trips to the beach, and never really went with my family." He shrugged his shoulders, not really bothered by it. But he nodded once more and chuckled ever so weakly, "I have to agree, it is a sight to see. And the ice cream must be refreshing on those really hot days." He spoke, "We'll go to the beach one day in the summer, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:59 am

"You'd probably remember it before I do," Dylan said happily. She was insulting herself, but she didn't care though. It was fun though, being with Ari. "I don't think the another year wiser thing implies to me though."

"Promise?" Dylan asked him. She'd be dissapointed if he forgot to go with her, but then again she'd most likely remind him about it. It didn't matter though, she wanted to be shure he wouldn't forget. There was no way she'd forget herself afterall. Summer was close too, she had nothing to worry about. Ari would remember. She was shure of this.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:13 am

Ari gave her a strange look and just shook his head, "You shouldn't say that about yourself. You learn something new everyday. Everyday you become a little wiser." He told her.

Ari paused and chuckled with a nod, "Yes, I promise." He smiled, "You may have to remind me once or twice about it, but I will go to the beach with you." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next