Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 Badge

Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:22 am

"Fine," Dylan said noticing that Ari didn't like it when she carelessly insulted herself. She knew better than that and shouldn't have said what she did. "Ari, you're wise," Dylan said suddenly. "I wish I could sound as smart as you do."

"Okay," she said cheerfully. It was about time for her to leave though by the looks of it. She had planned to explore the valley a little more, but she could come back. Next time maybe she'd run into Ari again; it would be great if she did. "Ari, I have to go now," she said. "See you soon."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 Balladdecmotm

Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}   Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:44 am

Ari went to say something but lost it when she told him that she wished she could sound as smart as he did. He was a bit taken back by this. "Dylan, you are smart." He began, "I wish you wouldn't put yourself down so much." He watched her stand up.

He nodded, "Take care please, and don't get lost." He smiled playfully, "Lets run into each other again sometime." He told her, letting her know he wouldn't mind seeing her again sometime; it would be nice, really. "See you around."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/

Just Another Lazy Day {Black Heart for Dylan & Ari}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2