Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa Empty
PostSubject: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Alisa was in the library, reading. She always enjoyed opening a good book. It calmed her. This time, the book was about dragons and castles. It was interesting.

"I really should put this down but I just can't stop!" she said, digging her noes into the book once again. Alisa was thinking about buying a copy of the book but she knew she would regret it after a while. She would likely finish the book in one day and leave it on a shelf for a while before selling it.

"Friend..." the word in the book echoed in her head. It reminded Alisa of someone. A friend of her's she had met a while ago. Amando. It had been a while since Alisa had seen him. She wondered if she would ever see him again...
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:46 am

"i never had been roaming the town since Christmas"Amando was roaming around town for new things to do..he sighted the Library.."haven't read books either"Amando open the door and was surprised to see Alisa..a friend of him..he approaches and says
"Hi"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:56 am

Alisa looked up in surprise. She was happy to see Amando again.

"Amando!" she said with glee. "I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been?" she said as she gently pushed the book she was reading behind her. It seemed Amando hadn't changed since the last time they had seen each other. Alisa was almost glad because of this.

-What a coincidence.- Alisa thought. She had just been thinking about him. She was relieved she was able to see him.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:13 am

Amando who seen Alisa again after a few weeks of vacation was glad to sight the friend having a great time ta the Library"well..i just been on vacation for a couple of weeks"Amando count on his fingers"maybe a LOT"Amando laugh loud and then run his fingers to his hair"how are..you?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:55 am

Alisa giggled at Amando's comment. It was nice to get together with a friend.

"maybe a LOT"

"I'm doing very well. I hope you are too." she said, linking her hands behind her back. A warm smile spread on her face, as well as a tint of red under her eyes. Why was she blushing though? Her action was a mystery to even herself. She closed her eyes, embracing her happiness with her mind. It was great to see him. It seemed as if time stopped when she talked to him, creating a warm feeling.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:14 am

"that's seems fine"Amando can't think of any word to say..it seems that he always have a memory gap talking to her..somewhat a ridiculous feeling.he does not know.he laughed,but he don't know why?"ahaha"he was so shy
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:22 am

Something was different. Each time Alisa talked to Amando, there was a warm feeling but this time was a little different. It seemed though that each time had something different from the other. This was strange.

"So, where did you go on your vacation?" Alisa asked Amando, curious about his adventure. Sights flashed in her mind. He might had gone farther than Sunshine Island, for all she knew. It was exciting to think about these things, Alisa thought.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:19 am

"many places"actually he had gone to far countries celebrating Christmas and his Birthday with his family but because he wants to be independent citizen..Amando suggested to stay here"do you have any vacation you went to?"he asked with his eyes glistering his feeling of excitements...
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:17 am

"Unfortunatly, no." Alisa joked. She liked to travel. It was nice to stay home too though. She smiled at the young man infront of her, almost blushing. Why blushing though?

"You know, I really enjoy talking with you." she said, shuffling her feet. It might have been an embarrasing sentance to say but the feelings were true. Alisa didn't regret saying this but she wondered. What was her relation with Amando? It seemed like he was a good friend but... Something else. She just wanted to know how Amando felt for her.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:48 am

"me too,i enjoy talking to you too.."Amando now speaks his mind."you're not too anti-social..you're friendly"Amando then rephrase it"you're FUN"Amando laugh at the top of his lungs.."HAHA"he don't know what to add next and instead inserted a moderate tense laugh."sorry if i act this way..that's just me"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:40 am

Alisa slightly blushed from his statement. Amando was a fun person to talk with as well.

"Everyone acts like that everyonce and a while." she said she turned around and scanned the bookshelf once more, looking for an acceptional book. Because of visiting the library so much, there wasn't many things she haden't read.

"So when do you usually come here?" she asked. Knowing this would be great. She'd be able to keep a strong relation healthy by seeing and talking to him more.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:06 am

Amando replied quickly"well..not really...i came here to read Mary's novels"Amando grab the book he used to read"well..this is the certain book i read months ago"Amando flipped the first page"well..i haven't read all of it.but i want to finish reading it"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:40 am

Alisa glanced at the book Amando was holding. She assumed it was interresting by looking at the cover.

"I'll have to read it sometime." she said. -Hm... Maybe I should ask him to summarise it? But then it wouldn't be a surprise.- she though to herself. Alisa, or almost everyone she though, loves surprises and hated them to be sppoiled. "wonder how the ending will be..." Alisa thought outloud, wondering. "S-sorry, strange trait to think outloud sometimes..." she said immediatly after, a little embarrased.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:30 am

"Don't be embarrassed,I have the trait..I can't control my mouth and my mouth over powers me then I spill out all the words"He laughed softly"By The way,are you fond of reading books..cause me not really fond of it..I Got sometimes bored if the book wasn't worth the look"he said then hand over the book he was reading.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Alisa held the book Amando passed to her. It seemed older than the rest.

"I sometimes like reading when the time is right," she said. "But I don't like books if they're boring either." she grinned. "But then again," she started, "if you don't read on, you'll never be able to experiance the ending. Feel what the characters feel. What if somehting like the ending happens in real life and because you didn't read the end, you'll never know what to do..." she paused and laughed at herself.

"I was rambling, nevermind. But I bet you get the main concept by reading a little, right?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:25 am

"You're right..but Still I only read books that has caught my eyes"Amando said a grab a book which looks like a Novel"Like this,I've been reading this book..It really caught my eye..and this is the Novel that I've read in my whole life"Amando said and hand it to her."Like it?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Alisa looked at the book that was passed to her.

"It looks really..." she paused to find a correct word in her head. "Fascinating!" she said. "I'll have to look into it sometime." Alisa finished. For a minute at least. "So, you've been reading this for your whole life? Must be interresting then, huh?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:24 am

He laughed"Haha..not really,maybe...but just a tweeny bit"Amando then grab the book"I'm still at chapter 3..and the book contains a number of eight chapters"Amando laughed again"Sometimes,I have to stop to think if I did understand what I read cause particularly I have a low sense of understanding..I could be pretty dense"he laughed louder
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 am

Alisa joined in on his laughter.

"Well it's fun to read at least and sometimes I don't understand a lot either. So join the club." she said. "But I guess..." she thought outloud. "The more you read it over, the more you understand and enjoy it. So the..." her voice faded away.

Alisa didn't notice she was rambling. "So, you'll have to finish this book quickly. I'd like to know how it ends." she said, looking through the book shelf. There were many books either about farming, mysteries, or love. She sighed about it.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:36 am

"well..it will take me a very long long long time before I could understand such deep words"Amando said he put the book back to the bookshelf"I'll read it another time..haha"he laughed,he was too bored that he couldn't even touch the page and flip it.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Alisa laughed with him. She knew what it was like to be stuck with a book that was boring. She then heard the bell(You know when it's eight, the cow bell rings? XD).

"Oh, it's pretty late. I should head back home." she said, gathering her bag. "Thank's for the great time Amando." she said, bowing her head infront of him and walked to the stairs which lead to the main floor of the library. She stopped infront of them for a second.

"We should arrange to see eachother soon." she said before leaving.

There was always something fun about being with Amando. Was it his expression? Sence of humour? The hopefull look in his eyes? Alisa couldn't put her finger on it. Not then at least. It was a mystery, but one that she would like to discover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa   ~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa Empty

Back to top Go down

~Reserved~ Amando and Alisa
Page 1 of 1