Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando) Cliffnov

~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando) Empty
PostSubject: ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando)   ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm

It was early morning, Amando sat down on the church, then decided to kneel...it was quiet, when was the last time he paid the church a visit? Maybe this way his yet third time visiting since he moved...
The church has a seemingly aura that moves him, he then decided to pray

What does he want to say in his prayers? Hmm...

"If something happens, promise me you... You won't forget me."

Alisa? Their somewhat 'date' reminds him of her..
Maybe I'll add her to my prayers

"Umm..Sorry for not being to come here for like almost a long time..Please make sure Alisa is always safe...
she's...my friend...I L-lo...

he didn't continued speaking
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando)   ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:17 pm

Today was... Well... Off.

It was these days where Alisa just wanted to burry her head in her thoughts and wrap herself up in a blanket, stay home for that matter. She knew that wouldn't become reality though, she had responsabilities. No matter, maybe a visit to the church would calm her.

There was so much on her mind. So many things that she had to take into account. What she was going to make for dinner for her brother and new friend. What was going to become of Sukia who was becoming old and fragile. How could she make the shop more popular for more business. When would she see Amando again.

That last thought sort of shook in her head. The last time she had seen Amando... It was on that "date" which, in one day*, would be a whole year. It made her a bit sad but... She never knew where to turn to then.

"Shake it off, Alisa..." she silently said to herself, opening the large doors of the church. The grand feeling of release came to her when something caught her eyes. Kneeling...

"Amando...?" the words passed her lips in disbelief. Alisa felt one of her feet step forward hesitantly... Then the other. She barely noticed she was running after.

"Amando!" his name was said again as she collapsed to hug him. Alisa wanted to ask where he had been but... Nothing really came out. She felt her eyes stinging, forming tears of joy. "I... I" she stammered.

(*December Eleventh was when we started the date event, as well as it was Spring then. Now it's spring again. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando)   ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:52 am

Things happened so fast..as he was concentrating with his prayers...a person in a hurry hugged him out of nowhere and this made him so shocked, he couldn't say a thing

Alisa? from the looks of her face was sadness and need of a friend...He can't still recovered from shock but somewhat in a minute, he had spoken..

"W-What's the Matter..Alisa?"

He blushed because he knew it was an awkward situation for a man and a woman alone in a church with the woman hugging the man

"Alisa?"

(*yeah our heart events took seasons to be finished)
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando)   ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:23 am

"Where have you been?" Alisa managed to say. She say Amando blushing a bit, realising herself it was a bit uncomfortable to be... You know. She let go.

"Sorry..." she said, wiping tears from her eyes. Alisa started thinking of what she would say.

She waited but nothing happened for those whole seasons... She tried reaching out before but there was no hand to take... She desperatley cried out but there was no one around to hear her...

"I missed you..." she quietly said. "You weren't there while..." she went to say but something stopped her. Even though she had been in another* accident, she didn't want to tell him. Alisa didn't want Amando to worry about her. She clentched her fists together, trying to restrain herself. This wasn't appropriate behaviour for someone of her age but... She coudln't help it.

Dear Harvest Goddess, what's happening to me?

(*Alisa's my little death magnet. XDDD First she was abused, then she was homeless, then she almost drowned, then she got caught in a landslide, then she got caught in a fire! >8D)
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando)   ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:33 pm

He saw something in Alisa that he haven't seen before..

The face of sadness..she usually had a smile on her face that makes a smile in his heart.

"Well, I was taking a vacation, so I wasn't here for a while...you seem..different"

yeah, he noticed it alright...Alisa looks tired,like she experienced a traumatic event

"Tell Me, What Happened to you? You seem very tired..and very sad"

as he emphasized the word 'sad' he started to became serious.

he wants to know if he could be a help to her
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando)   ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:30 pm

Vacation... She hadn’t heard of one of those in a long time... A lot of people stayed where they were and vacationed in the summer. It was only late spring. Not that he didn’t have rights to take a break, Alisa just had wishes she knew. She wouldn’t have been so worried.

But Alisa wasn’t different... She was just older... Oh crap, did she look older? No, it wasn’t like she had stuff like wrinkles or aging marks... Right?

“It’s just...” Alisa paused. Should she really? More hesitating came when she pulled up the sleeve of her right arm, two scars set in place. One from rocks cutting open her arm, one from third degree burns. The burns had just healed too so that scar was the worst.

“I got in another accident...” she said calmly. “Please don’t worry...” Alisa added, not wanting anyone to worry about her. She already had too many people by her side who watched out for her like hawks.

She took Amando’s hand, almost ready to cry again. Alisa held his hand firmly but gently. The landslide, she had nothing to do with, but the fire... The event flashed before her again.

Fire struck the inn. One man almost died, one female was almost trapped inside a locked door, one nurse was in pain, one soldier was burned everywhere on his chest, one doctor was in so much stress, one lady almost had to leave her dying cat, one knight risked himself for her, one brother almost was burned away...

Her scars were caving in on her. That party she had arranged. If she didn’t bring up the small party, would that fire never have hurt so many people? Steve, Caris, Celeste, Cody, Gabe, Molly, Robert, and Ashton all had something put up on the line.

“It was my fault though...”
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando)   ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:41 am

Accident? Fire? yeah, I have heard of it..It was long ago but I wasn't here cause I was on vacation though. Alisa seems to been so hurt badly. But she said not to worry.. but still, it worries me.

Last time, I saw an accident was a car accident..it was terrible. It was bloody, Glad I was hurt but the boy lying with blood all over his body..It was pitiful. I promise to myself, no love of mine is gonna get hurt

All this Alisa encountered such tragic experiences..I wasn't able to do nothing.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't be able to be such a help.."

Since he wasn't done with his prayers yet...he

"Please Make Alisa always safe..she's important to me.."

He whispered and after that he stared at her
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando)   ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:54 am

Amando had a slightly worried look on his face. Inside, she was begging him not to be worried. It was done and over with, nothing could be done now... If she could change things, she would but it was too late now. Alisa wasn't looking for a time travel machine though, nor something to heal her scars. She was just wanting a shoulder to cry on, someone to turn to at all times.

"But you're helping by being here now..." her words, which came souley from her heart, made her eyes foggy.

"She's important to me..."

Amando's words made Alisa blush. Alisa, still grasping Amando's hand, loosened her grip a bit. She felt weak in her stomach and a bit dizzy. What was this? Confusion rised and an urge to confess* came into mind. It had been there before but was never this strong. Amando's staring at her didn't help though, it made her feel on the spot.

Alisa then pulled Amando back into another hug.

"Amando, I..." she stammered. "I love you!"

[*Woot, title. And the end? I needed to. XDDDD]
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando)   ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:04 am

"I Love You!"

He is beyond speechless..he turn red but thought..

*She makes me happy, she lift my feet off the ground, she made me crazier...she made a different person out of me...he then..

"Thanks Harvest Goddess for bringing Alisa here to me..I now understand what this 'feeling' is"

He wrapped his hands around her and said softly...

"I-I Love You Too.."

He said it! Amando finally had the courage to confess and break his confusion.

*Justin Bieber's One time lyrics and Taylor Swift's Crazier..I'm out of thoughts XD*
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando)   ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:34 am

[Crap... I sorta am too. XDDD I've never had romance in my life so I don't know enough about it. ;A;]

Alisa was actually hoping what she said was just in her head, just an illusion infront of her eyes, just a dream. It wasn't though, as well as it was for the better that it was outloud. It made her blush as if there was no tomorrow but... But she understood so much now. It was as if a world of knowledge was pouring into her. Things she had known but didn't realise.

The day Alisa met Amando, she felt simplicity and was able to be herself. She had already formed, and treasured, a connection.
The day she bumped into Amando at the church, she stuttered but felt bright and happy. She knew he was perfect, right then and there.
The day that appeared to be sunny and bright turned into rain, she felt alone but Amando showed up and changed that. She fell for Amando that day but never noticed.
The day they met in the library on coincidence, she learned a bit more on Amando and his interests on books. She respected him so much more then.
The day they talked in the center of town, it was cold but warm in her heart. The world turned into a warm paradise for her after that.
The day they were at the beach again was the first time they arranged to see eachother, but none the less was magical in it's own way.
The day that Alisa finally broke free of her stupidity and confessed, receiving the same feelings and love she kept hidden inside.

Harvest Goddess, take my thanks as well. If I hadn't have come here...

Alisa hugged Amando tighter, she was so happy. There were two questions that came up and almost destroyed her happiness. Was she qualified to be the one that Amando could rely on and love? Would it be safe?

What if she wasn't? What if it wasn't? Alisa had brought so many burdens to others around her, it was why she kept herself distant between others. She had only been accepted perminantly by one person for such a long time, and it was Ashton. What if Amando suddenly broke away from Alisa? And what would happen if she hurt Amando in any way? Either of these, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself. She would much rather never meeting Amando then hurting him like she did Celeste and Robert, not to mention the others. Celeste and Robert were scared probably for life now though. If she left a scar on Amando too... Her world would fall apart infront of her.

"I can;t do much but bring disaster... I'm sorry if I do that to you." she said silently.

[Just a flashback on ALL of the events we did. XDDD]

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando)   ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:21 am

Disaster? What Is She Saying? She wasn't a disaster..she was a gift, from the heavens and was brought to the land for me to meet. He still remember the feeling of their first meeting..He was wonderstruck.

"Don't Speak Nonsense Alisa, you weren't a disaster to me...You Thought me something.."

"I Finally Know What It Feels....so this is Love"

He can't help but turn red all of a sudden..he was speaking romantic words in a romantic manner and for him it was really embarrassing but it was worth it.

(*Same Here Alisa XD)
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando)   ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Alisa was happy to hear those words from Amando but... She was also still worrying. She was a gift alright... A gift for churning events which brought chaos.

Be careful... That's what she always heard but it never seemed to occur to her until it was too late that she wasn't watching out for herself.

"I know what you mean... I never thought I'd experience this feeling..." she said quietly.

Don't speak nonsense...

Alisa was using everything she had to obey. It was hard because all she could think of was accidentally hurting Amando. She had done it with everyone in her life, even her brother.\

Come on, shake it off!

"I hope it lasts..."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando)   ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Amando wants to encourage Alisa to feel fine...She seems to depressed and could not say the right things to him. He wanted to know her problem and what he can contribute to solve it.

"It will..Forever"

"If you have any problems..I'm the right person to talk to. Don't worry, You're truly a gift..
anyone in this world was made to live with a purpose..If you had done something before that you think might have left people worried and hurt. Don't Worry..Time will pass and those memories will turn to dust and fade away, What's Important is you changed yourself"

That was amazing..I just said some deep words. I wonder if that speech was deep enough to penetrate Alisa's heart and made her realize that no one is saying that she is a nuisance. I hope..
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando)   ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando) EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:31 pm

[I know it's short but I think we sort of covered everything. XDDD]

Alisa was so happy, it was bursting out of her. She was worried but wanted this to work.

"I sure hope..." she repeated herself.

"And you're my gift, Amando. I... I'm here too, if you need someone." she said, trying to switch roles. Alisa was being selfish before, it wasn't flowing properly. She wanted to step up to the plate as well.

She smiled a bit. "I'll change myself, only to the extent where you tell me to stop." Alisa said. She wanted to make everything she had done drift away by changing but didn't want to change herself in a way Amando didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando)   ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:05 pm

Amando was totally blushing, it was like he was as red as a tomato.

"I'm Happy that you're not looking at yourself too down.."
He smiled, his deep speech did made the tables turn around.

"and Let me return the favor, I'll change myself too for you, of course, when I changed myself the way you don't like, I'll straighten things up..for you"

Amando feels like he was an actor serenading a girl..but of course, it was not an act. it was real live much more than serenading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando)   ~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando) Empty

Back to top Go down

~Confusion and Confessions~ (Alisa and Amando)
Page 1 of 1