Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aesthetic Christmas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

Aesthetic Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Aesthetic Christmas   Aesthetic Christmas EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:14 pm

Had children not been playing and laughing outside, the snow-masked landscape would have almost seemed melodramatic, with the grounded snow only just differing in hue from the clouds floating above them.

Every Christmas, there was a certain atmosphere, an emotion floating around, or a scent blowing with the wind; both were here today. There was a strong smell of Roasted Chicken, probably wafting up from a happy family in the houses below. And the air was practically lined with a happy emotion.

I wonder if I'll see anyone I know today... was the only thought that drifted through her mind that moment as she sat by the window. She did want to hear a friend's voice this Christmas day...
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Aesthetic Christmas Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Aesthetic Christmas   Aesthetic Christmas EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:39 pm

*peeks into Red's room unoticed*
"Hmmm"
I quietly tip toe over to Red the best I can...
Then...
"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!"
*and pounces on Her*
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: RE: Aesthetic Christmas   Aesthetic Christmas EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:00 pm

"KWAA! WAKA! What? Who? Wha?" Red stuttered, suffering from shock. She could have sworn she had a heart attack that moment.
"Aiyo! Merry Christmas to you too! Ah hah hah..." Red panted, clutching her heart.

"How did you get in without me noticing?" she questioned, the shock slightly easing of -her heart still racing, though-. She stood up to face Aiyo properly, stretching in attempt to slow down the shock; resulting only in a sore back.

(Oh my god there was another spider on my keyboard. I suffered the same fate as my character.)
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Aesthetic Christmas Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Aesthetic Christmas   Aesthetic Christmas EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:21 pm

"Ah! Red, sorry sorry >_< i didn't mean you scare you like that!
[...] (emotions, you know ;] those thingy bubbles on the top of your charas head :3... in Harvest moon games?)
"I-is your back okay?!"
"I-I am really sorry"
[T_T]

(DANGGG?! ANOTHER ONE?! o_o *takes out a baseball bat* i use that to kill spiders... o-o; LOLS or my mom's pillow 8D Woot suffication! shh o-o dun tell my mom that Cool )
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aesthetic Christmas   Aesthetic Christmas Empty

Back to top Go down

Aesthetic Christmas
Page 1 of 1