Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian] Empty
PostSubject: Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian]   Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian] EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:41 pm

Molly walked into the store in hopes of finding a new dress to wear at her first day at her new job. "Mmm purple...green...yellow...ick this red dress looks horrible...tan...rainbow?...Black...white...blue...pink...HUH! This brown one is adorable!!"
Molly said while holding the brown dress. Molly looked around the shop some more while holding the dress. "Oh my gosh! This white and green checkered apron would go perfect with it!"
Molly walked up to the counter and handed the nice lady the clothes. "yum yum yum yum!" "That will be 350g please" "uhhhhhhh...."
Molly was putting the clothes back with her head hanging down. "Mmmm I forgot...I only have 30g...curses!" Molly said staring at the clothes.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian]   Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian] EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:56 am

Ian shoved his hands in his pockets. Where was he? At the store? He hadn't noticed which way he had been going latley. Ian had been concelaing himself in his studio-as he often did- and painting.
He had been working on a specific picture lately, and it had been more complex than he thought it would be. Ian yawned and scratched his head. He was most likely about to doze off when he heard raving in the next isle. That woke him up. He heard the girl going on about diffrent colors, but that's all he heard.
Then, he heard her compalin she didn't have enough money. Honestly, Ian was broke, himself, he needed to get a real job.
Ian stalked his way over to where the girl was standing. "Then just buy one." He said in his tender voice.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian]   Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian] EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:01 am

Molly looked up at the man and said "But I dont have enough money...." Molly put the clothes back on the rack and sat on the floor. "I really need some new clothes for this new job." Molly said in a pout voice. She looked up at the man and hugged him. While hugging him Molly said "Im sorry I can get emotional at times." Molly was still hugging him and wouldn't let go.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian]   Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian] EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:08 am

Normally, Ian would stroke the girl's head and say some soothing-type words. It was just in his nature to, but he was too tierd to think of anything to say, so instead he just patted her on the head. "S'ok." he said. "I need to find a job, myself. Paintings just isn't selling like they used to." Ian cracked a small smile. "So, who might you be, Miss?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian]   Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian] EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:10 am

Molly STILL wouldn't let go and said."The names Molly..." Just then a cat showed itself from behind her. It rubbed its white fur against the man. Its pink nose surrounded by its brown fur around the nose was all wet.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian]   Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian] EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:23 am

A cat in a store...? Ian wondered. Oh well, he had seen stranger things. "I'm Ian." He said absentmindedly rubbing the cat on the head. It took Ian a few mintues to realize the girl was still clinging to him. "It's nice to meet you, Miss Molly. Please tell me, is there something wrong?" Ian could feel the circulation around the area she was hugging becoming shut off. "Is there anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian]   Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian] EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:25 am

Molly still wouldnt let go. "Oh Im just a little slee-" Molly fell asleep while hugging the man. Kitcat purred while the man pet him.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian]   Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian] EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:30 am

Ian sighed. Looks like this girl had been lacking sleep latley, too. He thought. You shouldn't be pushing yourslef like this. Ian thought. He knew he had no right to say this. However, since she was a girl, his body was technechly more durable than hers, so he could handle neglect more.
Ian lifted the girl into his arms and layed her down in a nearby chair. He hadn't a clue where she lived. Otherwise, he'd take her back to her house.
Ian decided to stay with the girl until she woke up. Just for a little while.... He thought.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian]   Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian] EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Molly woke up and looked at the boy. "Oh your didnt go away!" Molly said yawning Molly felt weird because she only ever felt comfortible petting Kitcat... yet she fell asleep she was so comfortible in his arms. Molly got out of the chair and asked him "Would you like to see the firflies tommorow night?" She said with her hopes up high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian]   Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping with no money reserved [Molly+Ian]
Page 1 of 1