Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] Badge

Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] Empty
PostSubject: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:53 am

"Aahhcooo!" sneezed Gabriel into his shoulder.

The long winter was done and through--thank goodness. Gabe didn't think he could deal with the cold weather, but now it seemed rather nice. If he didn't know better he'd guess that he had hay fever or something. This year the fresh pollen was agitating his nose and eyes more than he ever remembered, to the point it was hard to sleep. Often he had closed his eyes throughout the night, but he'd wake up sneezing a minute later. His blood-shot eyes were glassy as he gazed up at the cherry blossom trees silently despising them. He couldn't sleep because of his sneezing or smoke, so this is all he managed to do. Glare at the stupid sources of pollen that made him feel this way.

He was too tired to show up to work, told his employees that he wanted the day off and would leave the clinic to them. As if he'd be worried about them, he was the one that would most likely burn down the place. No body but him smoked, afterall.

"Aaaahhhhcooo!" he hated this season.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:28 am

Molly came dancing down the path with a cheery smile on her face. She had on a sailor suit that was light cotton candy blue. She twirled the hat in her hand and sang loudly. " Saribonno ! Loli lollipop...
Uzumaku mo yooatsu meite kono kimochi o
Utsushi teru no
Sou meno i no you ni!!!!!!" she sang loudly spinning now. She closed her eyes and twirled. She laughed and giggled until she fell right over Gabe. Dite and Kitcat came running. Kitcat purred and rubbed on Gabe. Molly giggled a little and patted Gabe on the cheek.
"Hello!" she shouted. She took a long look at Gabe and sighed. "You don't look good." She said as she laid on Gabes lap.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Gabe's eyes were about to shut, maybe leading him to a nap of some kind. The sudden sound of singing caused his eyes to jerk open though. Molly was walking or better put, dancing down the road singing some foriegn song he could not comprehend. The blonde seemed to enjoy it though and he help but could smirk a bit.

As she came closer she spun around wildly, making her long blonde locks float in the breeze. With a slip of her footing she seemed to crash towards him, causing a slight discomfort to his thighs. Her response wasn't an apology though, but a light pat to his cheek. A light sweet smell got past his congested nose, which he found only pleseant--but feminie. Greeting him loudly, caused him to flinch again--for he wasn't expecting it. Then a sigh came from between her lips as she commented on his appearance. "Hey Molly."

"It's hay fever," he commented explaining why he looked like he was sick. "Nothing contagious."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Molly smiled. "Your a doctor...fix yourself!" she demmanded as she sat up now and crawled off of Gabe. she sat behind him and started to braid his hair. She moved ehr finegrs through his long hair. She felt a few knots but undid them with her fingers.

She made the first few loops then began to sing the next verse of the song she was singing. "Thats japanese by the way!" She said to gabe softly as she finished the braid.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:28 am

The words 'Fix yourself,' echoed in Gabriel's mind. He really couldn't do that in this kind of situation, only time would allow his hay fever to go away, but oddly enough it applied to another part of his life. Never the cleanest person and in need to be able to handle serious relationships seriously. (Why else did his wife leave him and his son not know who he was?) That's one of the reasons he was here afterall.

"Healing takes time," ended up being his comment for if he was sarcastic, well he had a fear at Michael scolding him about it. Gabe was harsh with his words and sometimes things could just be taken wrong easily. At least the girl was no longer in his lap and was sitting next to him, busily braiding her long hair as she continued to sing. Her voice was rather soft and she was actually quite good at singing--this is coming from a guy that is hard to please with music--he was almost tempted to compliment her about it.

"Nah," Gabriel joked a bit after she finished her song. "I thought it was German."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:36 am

molly puffed out her cheeks but relaxed again. She poked his nose and smiled. "your just like everyone else arnt you?" she said tossing a joke his way. Truthfully to her eveyone was differnt...there was no same people.
She loooked at him crossly. "Awww...a special doctor like you can come up with a cure for ANYTHING!" She said pinching his cheek. She looked around a little realising where she was. She hadnt noticed where she was going when she had been dancing.

"So what are you doing here?" She asked as a cherry blossom petal floated down onto her nose. She let out a loud sneeze her being allergic to dust and pollen. "AAAAACHOOOOOOOOOO!!!" It almost sounded like a lion roaring.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:43 am

"Yeah, totally," Gabriel replied sarcastically to Molly's sydication question. If anything he was probably the laziest person in Mineral Town, with a bad additude. Now if everyone else was like him that would cause concern, to himself of all people. Too many Gabes and the world would become a horrible, horrible place.

His right eye closed as she lightly pinched his right cheek. "What was that--nevermind," he said brushing her unusal action aside. Her blue eyes stared into his own brown as she told him he could find a cure. "You know what I do in my free time right? I don't look over work, but play solitare--or nap. Such a doctor wouldn't find a cure even if you paid him."

Before Gabriel new it that blond had already switched topics--questioning the lazy man why he was here. To be honest he wasn't quite sure himself. All he wanted was to be out of his home-slash-office, and get some fresh air. "Fresh air," he decided, "Otherwise I really don't know."

Molly let out a big sneeze and Gabriel couldn't help but chuckle a bit--it was so big for a sneeze. "Allergies?" he questioned perking up an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:32 pm

"yes... Very bad allergies!" she laughed she closed her eyes and crossed her arms. "some fresh air." she said rubbing her nose.
Suddenly a question that she HAD to ask came to mind. "Do you like lollipops?" she asked with a giggle at the end. She had strange questions like this one popping into her head all the time. "I know I love them!" she smiled as she pulled a large lollipop out of her domo backpack. She started to peel the plastic off. Once the plastic was removed she twirled it around and stuck it front of her face.

She stared at the tree with large eyes as she licked at the lollipop with little slurping noises she made on purpose just to be annoying.

Last edited by Skittles taste rainbow on Mon May 16, 2011 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:52 am

Certainly Molly was not the typical girl. Out of nowhere she asked him if he liked lollipops. For a second he had to think about it--years had passed since a sweet sucker had fell victim to his pink tongue. "Yeah, sort of," he replied watching her pull out a lollipop out of her bag. Before licking it her blue eyes gazed upon the candy, as if it were some sort of rare treasure. Surely, she loved them; plain as day to the fool's eye. Twirling the candy between her fingers she brought the sucker up to her face and with slurping nosies proceeded to eat it.

"Are you trying to flirt with me?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:00 am

Molly froze. She didn't know how to respond. Instead she gave Gabe a slap on the cheek only using half of her strength. "Are you stupid?!" she demanded as she removed the lollipop from her mouth. "Grrrr! I'm trying to annoy you, you Baka (idiot moron and such in Japanese)!"

She sat on her legs properly as Kitcat and Dite came over to comfort her. Molly gave each a smile befor she jerked around whipping Gabe in the face with her hair. She now had her back to him. She began to lick the lollipop again only thus time quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:46 am

Molly reacted the way Gabriel had guessed. Only one man could occupy this girl's mind. Michael. It was nice to know that she was into him that much and not some fool who'd flirt with every man in sight. Gabe chuckled while rubbing his cheek, Molly could hit pretty hard, amused by the woman's behavior. Michael certainly was one heck of a lucky guy to get someone like Molly. She was young and had a pretty face and figure, her golden blonde hair long with plenty of volume, her blue eyes shined like the ocean. Sure, she was a little moody-slash-crazy here and there. So was everyone else he knew.

"Michael's one lucky guy," he whistled amused. "You really must like him, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:18 am

Molly sighed. She stod up and faced Gabe. Tears about ready to pour down her face. She took deep breaths but they shook as they came out. She closed her eyes and hovered over Gabe. "I thought...I thougt you were different...." Molly began opening her eyes. "BUT YOUR JUST LIKE THE OTHERS ARNT YOU?!" Molly yelled as she stood there staring at Gabe.

Molly paused befor she continued. "I though...I thougt you understood...even just a little!" She said in a shaky voice. "I can see though now." She said closing her eyes again.
"I CAN SEE I WAS WRONG!!!" Molly yelled just befor she slamed her foot into Gabes gut with a powerfull kick.

Molly stood there letting the tears run now. She didnt want to do that. She really didnt want to. "Now you feel...now you feel the pain I feel everyday...everyday someone talks to me the way you did." She sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:42 am

Something wasn't right. At first Gabriel thought Molly would be pleased that he passed his test and he approved her relationship with his best friend, but clearly Molly was upset about the whole situation. Now he was second guessing himself, wonder if he knew Molly at all. Without a doubt it seemed that she like Michael. The way she acted around him was different. Not it a bad way, but in a way that sort of made him kind of jealous. Gabriel was probably the last person in the world who should feel that way, because he already messed up love once. Maybe he seemed heartless to the girl.

It was difficult for Gabriel to come up with words for what Molly said to him. If anyone could come up with something right on the spot in that kind of situation he'd call them a genius. All he knew was that he had to make Molly happy. One for his own sanity. Two he feared Michael would kill him. Three he felt bad for being a jerk. After getting used to the pain in his foot he decided to take action.

Gabriel stood up and held Molly's face in his hand. His thumbs grazed across her smooth cheeks as he wiped away her tears. "Sorry," he apologized looking into Molly's eyes. He wouldn't be surprised if she closed them or looked way, but he wanted to make it clear that he recognized that he was a jerk. "You realize that you are my friend and close to my best friend, so I sort of wanted to test your reaction since he likes you a lot. I'm sorry if I was a jerk--I've never been good at the whole communication thing. I didn't mean my words to seem that way, I just wanted to know."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:39 am

Molly stared into Gabes eyes the whole time he held her face. Moly shook her head and hugged Gabe. She didn't want to let go. She buried her face into Gabes shirt and griped at his arms. She cried into Gabes shirt as she hugged him.

"Im sorry for kicking you. Just hurting you in general." Molly said still covering her face with Gabes shirt. "I just get so emotional...over these things. It's like no one understands me...and for a second I thought you understood. But you still dont. No one does." Molly said as she. Griped harder into Gabes Arms.

She calmed down now but still didn't want to let go. She kept holding him feeling safe and warm.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:08 pm

At first Gabe didn't know exactly how to react when Molly wrapped her arms around him. To put it simply he was shocked. Human interaction like this common in his life, even though he already been married once. That relationship was more so having to get married rather than truly being in love. In that relationship he failed to be a father to his son. He was sort of at fault for screwing things up.

"I get kicked all the time," Gabriel admitted wrapping his own arms around Molly and patting her gently on her back. He closed his eyes while he though how to say his thoughts exactly. "Most of the time I think I deserve it too. Deep down I'm just that bad of a person."

It was weird how Molly thought he really understood her, he didn't even understand himself these days. His life was sort of horrible here and there; he didn't really know why he kept it that way. "Molly," he said gently. "I don't think we've hung out enough for each other--I mean we've honestly have only talked like this a few times. Time. We just need time to get to know each other more."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Molly nodded softly. She felt her cats rubbing up against her legs. Molly smiled slightly at the soft yet itchy feeling.

Molly thought for a minute then realized."what would Michael do if he caught us hugging?" Molly asked while she moved her eyes around to look and see if he WAS there. "since I'm crying he might think that you hurt me or something." Molly said even though Gabe did hurt her mentally.

Molly didn't understand why she had to go and kick him. Sure he says he gets kicked all the time but that was probably just to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:54 pm

"He knows me well enough to understand I wouldn't make that kind of move on you," Gabriel said remeasuring Molly that one little won't bother his best friend one bit. Michael knew that Gabriel wasn't interested in that kind of relationship, ever since his nasty divorce that is. Never could he imagine falling for someone after that fiasco. All it brought him was pain and a dramatic loss of money.

"I did anyway," Gabriel shrugged letting things slide. If Michael was really that mad at him, he'd get over it eventually. The most Gabriel would have to do is treat him to a drink. Then everything would be back to the norm once again. "I don't care if he gets mad--he'll get over it."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Molly pulled herself away and shook her had. "Well I must be going...I think I need to take a nap!" Molly said holding her head. "Ugh my foreheads burning up." Molly said befor she grabbed her backpack and strapped it onto her back.

Molly began to walk away but she stopped and turned around. She handed him two slips of paper with a phone number on them. "Its my number...ones for you ones for Michael...I trust you will give him his!" Molly said befor she spun around and began to skip down the road. Skipping was faster than walking.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:55 am

Molly said something about burning up and napping, but it was the fact that she gave him two pieces of paper. He looked down at the slips and nodded. "I'll be sure to give one to him," stated Gabriel as he shoved the papers into his pocket. Honestly, he was stunned by that girl sometimes. Whenever they met she just left this impression on his brain. If he wasn't careful he could start to have feelings for her. That would only be bad though, since he already had his chance at love and Michael was interested in her.

[Want me to start the next topic?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]   Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly] Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning to be Silent [Reserved-Gabriel and Molly]
Page 1 of 1