Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly] Badge

Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly] Empty
PostSubject: Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly]   Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:09 am

The cat's condition got worse as Gabriel predicted. At least they didn't stay at the scene though, otherwise the small animal might have not had a chance. The smoke probably was affecting the cat faster than a human, so he had to act quickly to treat it. Otherwise he could die or suffer permenant brain damage. Gabe found himself a bit nervous about treating a cat. He was a doctor, not a vet, so most of the time he treated humans. Never animals.

Gabriel lead Molly and her cats into an examination room. Immediatly he got out an oxygen mask. It was definantly larger than the petite cat, but it would do the trick. He could always hold it in place. "Can you set him down on the bed for me?" Gabriel asked putting on his latex gloves.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly]   Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:19 am

Molly set Kitcat down gently. she flinched at every cough He made. Molly looked at gabe then back at Kitcat. "I know your not a vet but...will he be ok?" She asked stroking his white fur holding back tears that stung her eyes and nose.
Molly didnt know why Gabe was going to the trouble to making her cat better...when she never did anything nice for him. Theese thoughts slipped out of her mind and out of her mouth. "why are you doing this...when Ive never done anything nice for you?" she asked not even realising she did.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly]   Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:30 am

"I'll improvise," Gabriel admitted taking the oxygen mask to the small kitten's face. The clean air seemed to help a bit for he swore the cat's breathing was already improving. Since it was smaller than a human it must react to smoke faster, but also get better.

Molly asked Gabriel why he was doing this for her. He really didn't know himself. The cat did bite him as he went to save it, but now it was calmly breathing with an oxygen mask. "I don't know," he concluded. "Maybe it's because Michael talks about you often. His expressions seem to change so much when he talks about you, so if you were bothered by something I think he'd be bothered by it too. He's my best friend and I guess I'd do anything for him. Directly or indirectly."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly]   Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly] EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:24 am

(I was grounded from the computer for a bit so sry lol)

Molly shook her head a bit. "you say this...yet he never does seem...well...what are the words?" Molly said as she took a few steps back and flopped down onto her knees tired out from all the smoke and running. She looked at her dirty hands as she coughed a little. "He doesnt act that way around me...he even thinks Im crazy doesnt he? I bet you think the same thing though...."

Molly sat there staring at Kitcats slowly breathing body watching it rise and fall. she thought he looked so peacefull. Dite sat next to Gabe watching kitcat. "I dont like being the crazy girl...just because Im different doesnt mean a thing!" Molly spat at the thought of every kid in the neighbor hood not playing with her. Onkly the boys would play with her and that was because she was up for the tough play. "Althopugh...unlike Michael...you have never to my face called me crazy...but I know you have thought it." molly said looking at gabe now. she blushed for a second but blinked it away.

(Ok I suppose it will be Gabe...my mom helped me decide this...she told me to write a page of pros and cons for michael and Gabe. Gabe had eight pros and five cons. michael had six pros and three cons.I took away points with every con they had. sop they both ended up with three but I gave Gabe an extra point for saving kitcat...so gabe wins! Sorry michael ;P)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly]   Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly] EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:20 am

Gabriel looked into Molly's blue eyes and saw some uncertainty when she spoke about Michael, like she didn't believe the words he said about Michael. She was smarter than she seemed and realized her own quirks, but obviously was fine with them. Or was she really? The way he saw it she was like him and assumed the opinion others had on them, even though if those opinions weren't said. He was a doctor, but didn't act that way. They both didn't like how the world viewed them and just wanted someone to try to look past what they showed.

"Who said being a little crazy was a bad thing?" he said kneeling down to make direct eye contanct with the girl. As he saw her there wasn't anything wrong with her, sure she might be a bit energetic--but she was a nice person. "I know I'm not the best at explaining things, but you shouldn't worry about stupid things like that. I know Michael says good things about you, trust me."

For a moment Gabriel saw a reddish tint to Molly's face. Did she have a fever or something? "Are you okay Molly?" he asked to see if she wasn't feeling good or if it was his imagination.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly]   Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly] EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:28 am

Molly looked at Gabe. He took the time to make her feel better. "..." she didnt know what to say. she was left utterly speachless. No one...not even her adopted father had spoken to her like that.

Molly shook her head and couldnt do anything but smile. She looked at Gabe and noticed a different feeling come over her. Something she really only felt around Michael...only better. "im fine now,...thanks to you." she said half closing her eyes and letting a small sigh slip her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly]   Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly] EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:39 am

"Good," Gabriel said approvingly rubbing the top of her head and then standing up. Normally he was horrible at saying those sort of things, but this time he was able to not make himself look like an idiot for once. It was nice to see that Molly was feeling better because of it. Maybe it was because he knew how she felt about the issue for once. Most of the time when he gave advice for things it was for medicine, and Gabe never got to expericnce all that his patients did.

He went back up to KitCat, to check on the small cat. He was breathing normally and seemed to be sleeping now. A small akward smile was made across his face as he slowly removed the mask. Yep, he was right. The cat could now breathe on his own. He looked at Molly and gave her a thumbs up, showing that everything was fine with her pet. "Soon he should be back to causing trouble," he stated recalling how the little cat insereted it's teeth into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly]   Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly] EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:21 am

Molly smiled at the pat on the head. she shot up and ran to the table when she heared about Kitcat.
She smiled blushing unable to hide it. she was in tears almost. she turned to gabe. "I cant thank you enough!" she smiled. She wiped her tears away. She looked at kitcat and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly]   Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly] Empty

Back to top Go down

Miasma [Reserved- Gabriel and Molly]
Page 1 of 1