Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A.S.A IC

Go down 
+4
Wess
35bell
Suzuko
afsangel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : A.S.A IC Afsangelaward-4

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:31 pm

Remember: 4 lines mimum, keep it PG, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Bernice stretched her little paws outward and wiggled her bottom in the air. I've got you this time. she thought. You're mine. Then, without a moment's hesitation, she pounced up at the butterfly and tumbled down the hill laughing. It was a very pretty day out today, and Bernice was outside playing At Grass Valley on A.S.A property. "Aww darn, almost had 'im, too. But I'll defiantly get that butterfly next time!" Bernice giggled and picked a nearby flower. I wonder where master is. She wondered. He could use some cheering up today. Then again he could always use some cheering up♥
Back to top Go down
Suzuko
Suzuko

Male Number of posts : 47

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Messing around as always, eh, Bernice? Kiba would step outside a shadow, walking near the little fox and lay down near her, getting a paw of his upon the other, forming an X, starting to rest in the only spotlight that seemed to be present in the whole A.S.A Grass Valley. No missions for now, so you may have fun. He would continue, having his eyes opened whilst resting, he would watch the fox play around, like a dad watching his son, he cared about Bernice and Britta, and would always watch them carefully to prevent them from getting attacked or hurt. So, have you seen Britta? He would ask, whilst watching the little fox play around, serious as always.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Bernice watched as her master trotted out and layed down next to her. She smiled her foxy smile and placed the flower behind one of his ears with her teeth. How pretty! she thought. "Awww don't be such a grump." Bernice pouted. "Coming out without as much as a simple 'Hello there young fox spy.--Bernice used a deep, manly voice--"At leat get up and romp around a bit. Pretty please? Britta won't play with me. She's so mean.!"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : A.S.A IC Bellnov

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:35 pm

It was day time, there was a hundred percent chance someone could see her. Shade, she had to find it or atleast hie behind their building. It was much fancier than there's. No, she wasn't jealous. Ok maybe she was but still. She ran as fast as she could until she spotted shade. She could still be seen but hopefully the A.S.A would just think it's a random wolf roaming these fields. But it would be suspicious if they just spotted a wolf like her to lying around.

"Ugh, Can it be night already?"
Lydia mumbled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : A.S.A IC Nextmotm

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Avery was in a tree, and he noticed Lydia. Using he tail, he swooped down, hanging onto the tree's branch with his tail, as he dangled in front of Lydia's nose. "What are you doing?" he chirruped energetically. "You can't blend in like this; us small animals work in the day, you stand out like a bright red rose! Leave this to me... I'm as easy to notice as a needle in a haystack!" Avery drops the rest of the way down from the tree, landing in a "ninja-like" stance.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Lydia rolled her eyes. "You think its too easy, don't you Avery?" She said. Sure she stood out with her elegant black fur. But she could do something. She got a plan. "Yo Avery, I got a plan." She began. She thought it would be much easier if they attacked at night. She wanted A.S.A too stop once and for all. "Meet me here, At 10 pm. It's much easier for me at night," She said quietly so no one else would hear. It was hard attacking at day time since people were aware of their surroundings. But at night they're asleep. Which was, Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Britta walked up to the two a.sa members. "Hello." Britta sat down emotionless. Britta licked ehr legs and stretched her body. Britta watched Bernice jump around in the grass. "Playing as usaul!" Britta said with a stern face. "You should be training!" Britta felt a little simpathy for Bernice so she decided to play to. "Ok Bernice lets train!" Britta jumped ontop of Bernice and stared at her. "Well this is your version of playing so you should enjoy it!" Britta siad emotionlessly. Britta jumped off of Bernice and ran around in the grass. "This is good running training!" Britta said looking strait forward. She stopped as she got near the team leader and bowed in respect. "Sorry Im late!" Britta said.
"I was just off visiting an old friend....." Britta said looking holding back her emotions.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:30 pm

"Heeeeeey not nice! Get off!" Bernice whined. Britta was always picking on her. "I don't wanna train, I wanna play! Master doesn't mind it at all, do you master?" Bernice rolled onto her back and smiled her big goofy fox smile; her tongue rolled out of her mouth. "I can play if i want to!."

Last edited by afsangel on Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Hard claws dug against the earth with a nose huffing in the dry scent of dirt spreading into the air around him. Covered in layers of dirt, the badger continued relentlessly in his burrows on the border of A.S.A territory. He didn't care if Lydia hadn't given him the order to do so, he wanted these tunnels for his own personal access.

It was a shame that he hadn't gotten very far though; a one man team could only do so much. Poking his head up for a breath of air, he somehow ended up right in the center of a bush, and instead of sweet fresh air entering his nostrils, he got a spiny branch right up the nose. It itched! Scowling, he retreated back under while clawing at his nose.

"eh..." Ash grunted, slowly creeping up to take a good look at how far he had gotten. At most, he was only a couple feet away from Avery and Lydia. And everyone in the A.S.A. was pretty far off. They looked tiny from where he was crouching. He didn't really know what to do right now; everyone in his group bored him to death, and there weren't that many people around. But it was fun stalking watching those stupid A.S.A. trainees.

Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:14 am

Britta pressed up against the team leader as a sign of respect when she caught the smell of A.H.S.A.
Britta looked down at the ground. "Must be nothing....." Britta watched Bernice romp aroun stupidly in the grass. Britta walked up to her and pawed her face gently. "You should be training!" Britta hissed. Britta clinmbed up a tree and watched the a.S.A training grounds. "Any thing we need to do rite now leader?" Britta asked the team leader as she glared at Bernice.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : A.S.A IC Hdbadge

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:15 am

prruk-prruk-prruk

Avielle softly cawed. As she landed on the lowest branch near her mentor Night Walker, and Team Dawn's leader, Acorn. She liked calling them by their code name, even when not on a misson.
Her beak clutched a broken piece of mirror she found on the road. It was shiny and she liked shiny things. Leaning her head closer to the branch she set it down and stared at it curiously. It reflected herself, long curved beak; a smudge of brown coloring at the base of her neck, and clearly not as big as a mature raven.

She watched Brat hopelessly dig his way over to the A.S.A trainees, who were at least half a mile away. In the middle of the bush she watched as he got stabbed in the nose with a branch;

"By the time your there, you would be an old badger, doofus" she said in her usual quiet tone.

Brat didn't progress much; and she doubted he would make it there. He might be a fellow teammate, but that made no exceptions on who she criticized, Although she liked him as a friend very much.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:39 am

Hearing the softest sound of a familiar raven, the badger sunk back into his hole out of embaressment. Though his eye sight was something to boast about, his hearing was lacking compared to most animals. Whatever Avielle had said, he couldn't understand it. He hadn't really wanted Avielle, out of all of the group, to see his little mistake. Scuttling back through his tunnel and emerging back with the group, he eyed each member wearily; as if expecting them to make some sort of witty comment. Usually Avery would, knowing that fire cracker of a squirrel.

"I can't stay put knowing that there are more useful things to do." He grumbled, trying to hint at Lydia to give them a mission. Ash pretended to stay calm, but started subconsiously playing with the dirt around his claws. Almost like how a cat would knead against a blanket until it was completely comfortable.

He took another glance at what he thought were the A.S.A. members and felt a twinge of disgust and envy. They acted so innocent and full of righteousness and yet they were so blind. How could they be playing?
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Lydia watched the two trying to get to the main territory of the A.S.A. She thought is was better to go at night. But she had a feeling that this wasn't their main building. It was somewhere else. "you two, stop fooling around we're coming back when it's dark," she explained. But first she had to find that building. This was where the A.S.A just "plays" by the looks of it. They will come back when they least expect it.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:25 pm

Avery sighed, and thumped his tail hard several times on the ground. "I don't wanna come back at night! What about my beauty rest?!" he asked, wrapping up cutely in his "larger than life" tail. The tall tree nearby rustled as a bird, perhaps Avielle, landed amongst the branches. Noting her soft call, he nodded slightly to himself.

As if on cue, the other member of Team Night appeared, Brat, the badger. He paused, not moving for a second, and then acted as if he was terrified. He leaped for the badger's snout, chirruping in a high pitched, scared little voice. "Oh please don't eat me Mr. Badger! Mother warned me about you!" "Your evil eyes!" Avery cupped his small paws around the badger's eyes. "Your dastardly nose!" Avery would twirl around and pat his nose, before stooping to look at his teeth. Pulling up his lips(?), he said, "And those horrible sharp teeth! Meep!" And with that, Avery leaped onto Lydia's back, and look at the badger.

"Oh, it's just the Brat," he snickered.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:43 am

Thump thump thump. Bernice's ears perked up. The sound was feint, but she could hear it. Bernice paused where she was at and listened closely. Chattering? she wondered. Bernice looked back at her master, and then at Britta, slowly and stealthy, she creeped over towards where the noise was. However, soon noise turned into noises, and all the different and strange smells Bernice had earlier dismissed as other animal scents that had been left behind by other agents in Grassy Fields became stronger and stronger until finally, she crouched down in the grass and readied herself to pounce.
Silence.
Concentration.
Listen.

Bernice let her legs go and pounced up into the air and over the line of bushes and just grazed over a giant white wolf. When she landed, she had a fury brown thing in between her paws. She started at the fuzzy thing for a minute, then her tongue rolled out of her mouth and she grinned. "Hello there, Mr. Squirrel." she said.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:12 am

Lydia rolled her eyes, "C'mon Avery, you can just sit on my back while were here at night, kay? Brat has good eye vision so don't worry," She explained in whispers. She was listening how he complained about brat. She had the biggest temptation to say snap out of it will ya? Soon out of nowhere they were attacked and they soon got Avery. Now she was getting pretty fierce. She towered over the fox and grabbed her back by her mouth an threw her to a tree which released Avery. She walked over to the fox against the tree. She grabbed her neck and looked at her angered. "I'm sorry Miss Fox but no messes with us, ya hear me?" She said trying her best not to yell.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:29 am

Britta pounced over towards where bernice and a big white wolf were. Britta hissed and arched her back.
"Keep away!" Britta hissed. Britta pressed against bernice as if to protect her from any hits. "You keep away wolf lady!" Britta hissed some more. "This is A.S.A property! You keep out!" Briotta hissed wildly and tryed to push bernice back towards there master.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:00 am

Avielle silently screamed with glee.

"Night.. night is good." She chirped.

Her coat would melt into the darkness; unlike in the light, where she stood out like a black dot in a swirl of bright colors. Her attention snapped when Avery loudly thumped his tail on the ground.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Avery, you might as well scream, OH LOOK HERE WE ARE. COME GET US" said hissing.

He then playfully attacked Brat, then swiftly jumped on Leader Lydia's back"
If she could, Avielle would of had rolled her eyes. Sighing, she turned to watch the A.S.A trainee's. Her heart stopped.

1..2.... where was the 3rd one?

Frantically panicking; her eyes sweep across the field and finally spotted a fox in pouncing position. Before she could yell a warning, the fox pounced, catching Acorn between its paws. The fox's tongue disgustingly lolled out dripping in saliva. Leader Lydia, as if knew that was going to happen attacked the fox. It released Acorn. The fox was now cornered, by a very angry wolf. Avielle kind of felt bad for the fox, Leader Lydia was very scary when angered. Suddenly, a cat appeared in front of the fox; as if protecting her, and hissed. Avielle snapped. She swooped down and flapped around their heads, threatening to peck them with her long slightly curved beak if they dared attack Leader Lydia once more.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:19 am

Soon a cat pounced on Lydia, these two were small animals while she was pretty big. "You two are ruining our stroll, Can't you lend us some peace here?" She lied. It was pratically the only way to get out of this situation, or she would of just ripped them up into little pieces. Avielle helped her so they won't attack her. Although, these were small animals and Lydia was definetly older than them. Plus they should have waited for their leader to que them except just running up and attack. She snatched the cat by her paw and literally tried to choke her. "Oh poor little kitten, This is revenge," She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:22 am

"Oh no she di'int," snapped Avery playfully, before leaping on Lydia's back. "I'm going to call you Wolf Lady from now on!" he squeaked excitedly. "You know, you all sort of scare me. Like, everyone except Ms. Fluttery Birdy up there might try and eat me," Avery chirruped. He noted his side seemed hostile towards the other side, did they know that they were the A.H.S.S.? Oh well. He did seem rather sore from being rough housed. Aiming his leap, he would land on the fox's back in a flash of moment; and then, if successful, he'd nip down with all his power on the fox's backbone. "Now we're even!" Avery chirruped, quickly leaping into the tree, and climbing it rather quickly, to the top.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:31 am

My post might disturb you, because...;; yeah.. & please note,
if letters are in italics, black and center with NO quotations,
that means its what she is thinking. x3 my style of writing.

Innocence.... quick thinking Leader Lydia...

She thought to herself.

Her specially sharpened talons were merely inches above the intruder's heads, ready to attack at will. It certainty wasn't her first time she used her talons, and certainly not the last. It comes quite handy during desperate measures; especially when food wasn't sufficient.

Avielle's mind was racing with what to do with them, sadistically re-enacting what her talons and beak would do on their soft flesh. Disappointingly, they probably wouldn't attack Leader Lydia; She was at least 3x their size, most likely more. She watched Leader Lydia grab the cat by her neck trying to choke the foe. 3 seconds of pity overwhelmed Avielle; but only for 3 seconds. Her composure was quickly gathered as she watched the two. A comment quickly turned her head.

Ms. Fluttery Birdy... was it?

Her beady black eyes made her way to Avery. In her usual quiet voice she said

"You shouldn't let your guard down just because I'm some small bird. I'll let you know I'm not fully grown, especially not my talons and beak. If you like... I can demonstrate on you..................."

Her voice trailed off to a silence; giving Avery the thought of what she would say next. Avielle's attention snapped back to the two enemies.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:46 am

"LET HER GO!" Bernice snapped. She leaped towrds the fix and bit her side. Her whole back ached. "What's wrong with you, huh? I just wanted to say hi, then you start attacking us? What kind of twisted logic is that!??!? I don't care who or what you are, but you better scat before my master comes! You guys aren't supposed to be here, you know. So leave. now. Before someone gets hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:16 pm

"Oh cheer up why don't you, Ms. Fluttery Birdy?" Avery asked. "I was only implying you were the only one who wouldn't eat me, provided these lazy animals can catch me," Soon, the fox was biting the wolf, in an attempt to free the cat. Foxes. Look like dogs, act like cats. Rang in his mind, his dear old mother told him that. Either way, this fox wasn't going to hurt Lydia. "Hey! Foxy Moxy! Not hurting Mean Wolf Lady! TCHAH!" Avery began chirruping loudly as he ran about the tree.

He saw nuts. Buckeye seeds to be exact; and these little boogers were about as hard as rocks. Smirking, he fitted several in his mouth, tail, and paws.

He leaped out from the tree, and flung the seeds he had in his tail at the fox. As he soared downward, he began spitting the large seeds out of his mouth, and then, he would land on the fox's head, and smash the seeds in his paws onto her skull.

((OOC: I know my words are all jumbled with past, presence, and future tense, but it's in an attempt to give "Foxy Moxy" time to dodge. ;-Wink)
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:28 pm

Bernice shook her body, hard. "STOP IT!" she cried. "Why are you attacking us? What did we do to you, huh?" Bernice sat down, her ears pressed down against her head. "I'm really sorry I pounced on your friend, I heard something moving.....I was just curious. I swear, I wasn't going to hurt Mr. Squirrel. Now please release me friend, I don't want any trouble, and I certainly don't want anyone to get hurt."

Last edited by afsangel on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A.S.A IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC Empty

Back to top Go down

A.S.A IC
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: