Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A.S.A IC

Go down 
+4
Wess
35bell
Suzuko
afsangel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Beejeebus! What was with this kitten, and why was she managing to cause such a ruckus?! Ash snarled as she escaped right under his nose in a mad dash within the tunnels. Feeling a sense of shame at his slow reflexes, he instantly started to pursue her within his earthen domain. Vaguely he recalled Lydia giving him the order to do so, but he couldn’t be so sure with the heat of the chase enflaming his body.

“Get back here you stupid pest. You annoying punk! You foolish fool of foolishly foolish fools!” He snarled as he cleared the distance between the two. Extending a long, furry arm he swiped at the kitten’s feet in an attempt to trip her within the tunnels. Then without missing a beat he literally walked over her tiny body and puffed up his fur, trying to make it so the kitten could no longer get past him and get no closer to the camp.

“How about I make a deal with you. You come with me, and the fox stays unharmed.” He boldly declared, though he had no idea whether he would have the power to actually go through with this promise. “Or are you so uncaring that you’ll die in vain, and give us the chance to spill more blood?” His eyes narrowed, totally bluffing. He had never actually killed anyone mercilessly for “war reasons” before, only to hunt, and that was only small mice. But boy was he good at bluffing though, even he believed that he was telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Britta hissed at the stupid idiot. "And why do you thionk I`d belive that?!" britta said scratching at his face and crawled over him and made it out of the tunnles. "You stupid lyer!" Britta hissed as she left the tunnles. Britta made it back onto the A.S.A property. She ran over to bernice and picked ehr up in her mouth. She droped her by the base. "We have to stay here for a while!" Britta said frustraited.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : A.S.A IC - Page 3 Nextmotm

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Avery easily leaped away from Britta. "I. Will. Kill. Her." he giggled evilly, only scathed from her swipe; but not severely harmed due to his fast movements. He curled his long tail around him smugly. "I'm fine, Lydia, that kitten is way to easy to bait. Plus, I'm a squirrel. One that can fly. She only got my shoulder, I'll be fine. If it comes down to it, I'll just take some poppy seeds for pain," "Lydia, you should of annihilated her! You let her out of your grip. Sure, she's only a kitten and can't really do anything... Wait! Brat went after her..." Avery began chuckling evilly. "Badgers.... They hate cats, the feeling is usually mutual. Let's see if he kills her in a struggle,"
Back to top Go down
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx

Female Number of posts : 17
Roleplay Name : Gypsy
Awards : A.S.A IC - Page 3 Hdbadge

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Nozumi was in the kitchen unaware of what was going on outside. she loved being in the kitchen. closing her eyes, she inhaled deaply. the aromas were intoxicating. she opened her eyes and exhaled. she had recently gotten back from an assignment and just finished writing a report of the mission for the boss. it was a small mission, nothing fun. all she had to do was slip into the nearest town and gather supplies, such as restocking the food and equipment. she had also picked up new weapons the team had ordered. she was ideal for this kind of job because she was able to carry a lot of items at once. now that she was back, she was hungry. she set to work making ramen...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xXjuicyCAPfruitXx
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:39 am

Britta would run into the kitchen to find a panda making food. "Hello there..." Britta wopuld look outside. "Uh dont go out there anytime soon!" Britta said in a calm manner. Britta had a wif of what was cooking. "Hmm what is that aroma?" Britta would ask taking out a fish. She would eat it and look out the window. "Poor little fowling must be asleep...." Britta would sigh as she took another bite.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : A.S.A IC - Page 3 Bellnov

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:55 pm

Lydia looked at Avery worriedly. Ok it was just his shoulder but she was still a little concerned.

"Look at your shoulder!, You can't fly I say about three days? I'm not a doctor."

She snorted while rolling her eyes. She was the team leader and she had to take care of other A.A.H.S members since Avery was a leader of another team.

She wondered if Brat needed any help. Right before she left she gave Avielle a look to watch Avery still. God that guy can get into trouble and then get back to his evil but funny self. She ran and did not want to go in the tunnels. Instead she would go to the other entrance to tunnels and give the kitten a death grip. Perfect. But she had to be invisable or atleast be camouflaged. She fond perfect place and watched the hole to the tunnels.

Soon she smelled a sweet aroma. She followed the sent until there was a house. Perfect. She scratched the door and shouted out, "Hehe Big Bad wolf is here~,"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx

Female Number of posts : 17
Roleplay Name : Gypsy
Awards : A.S.A IC - Page 3 Hdbadge

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:28 am

Nozumi turned to look at the newcomer in a care-free manner. she smiled "why hello there!" before her was a black cat. Nozumi remembered seeing the cat before. after a short pause she asked "you're A.S.A right? well of course you are!" she giggled at her silly question. "you're from the fire team right? i've seen you guys. pretty tough," she admired. "oh, i'm making ramen! would you like some? it's probabely way better than a plain fish." she thaught for a moment. "i could probabely make fish ramen?" she wondered to herself. then relization struck her "wait! what's happening outside that i don't want to go out to?" she asked, a little concern in her voice...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xXjuicyCAPfruitXx
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:32 pm

"Lydia, it's only my shoulder, I can't even feel it. All the did was cut away some of my fur, which shielded me mostly, and I have maybe one slight claw mark. And I can't fly, I glide," he says. He twirls up in his tail even more, and makes his eyes grow wide and adorable, something that could be referred to as "Puppy Dog Eyes". Speaking in a childish tone he says, "Please don't trouble yourself,"

Lydia was soon gone, Ash no where to be seen... He turned to Avielle and tried thrust his arms around the raven passionately, and began to speak, hugging the raven terribly tight. "YOU BELIEVE ME RIGHT?!"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : A.S.A IC - Page 3 Afsangelaward-4

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:42 pm

"What did you do?" Bernice asked. Her ears perked up. Before she knew it, she was in the kitchen. "Hallo there Nozumi-chan." Bernice greeted happily. "Smells great♥, but you might want to get outta here, Britta made the A.A.H.S angry again, now she's hurt. We still have candy in here, right?" Bernice trotted over to the counter top and leaped upon it, then using her teeth, she opened one of the cabinets and carefully grabbed a small piece of hard candy using her teeth. Bernice then leaped off the counter and swallowed it. Within a few seconds, a 12-year-old girl with blond hair and blue eyes sat there. "My my, now lets get your wounds all better, kay?" Gently, Bernice lifted Britta into her arms and grabbed the first aid kit on the counter. She started wrapping and cleaning Britta's wounds. "You're too hot headed." she said.

"Ngh, what's with all the rucus?" Brison asked climbing out of his mouse hole. He had heard yelling and screaming and smelt blood. Geeze, was fighting really all that important? And at this hour? Don't tell me that stupid squirrel got himself into trouble again. He thought. One of these days he was going to get killed, then who's gunna be laughing?
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Avery nearly tackled the mouse. "I need candy! I'm going after that cat!" he chirruped. "I'll get one for Lydia too, it's to boring sitting around here, waiting for something to happen!" Like a lightning bolt, Avery dashed in and out of their tree base, holding three candies. "Avielle, here, you get one!" he called out, shooting back up the tree. He leaped out of their redwood tree, it was giant, and he had enough air now to get where he was going.

Swooping and turning, he smelt the cat's trail as he went. Landing gracefully beside Lydia, he handed her one of their candies. "Eat it, and let's go!" he chirruped happily, plopping his own into his mouth. Wess' fur sunk in, he grew wider, and more muscular, he lost his tail, and stood there, fully clothed. Still retaining his wound, and voice, he pulled back his foot. "One the count of three, I'm going to burst the door in... One.... Two.... Three!" he shouted, sending his foot flying into the door, which jolted the hinges enough to send the door flying back a bit and crash to the ground. "Guess whose back..." he chirruped evilly.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:59 pm

"AH GEEZE! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?" Brison snapped. He ate one of the candies too and grew into a 15-year-old boy with silver-blue hair and eyes. "Don't go causing trouble! You're hurt, stupid, and if Lydia knew, awww she'd be ticked!"

Bernice looked up from where she was. "Hello, Mr. Squirrel." she said smiling. "Oh my, you're injured." Bernice set Britta gently on the floor and stood up and walked over to the funny-looking muscular man. "I understand the whole 'we're enemies' thing, but at least let my threat your wounds, then you can do whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:11 pm

Lydia sighed when Avery came, she can't stop this squirrel. Then Brison was here. "There you are! Where have you been?" She snapped. well since he was a mouse, he must have been hiding. The door opened and then Avery did what he always did.

The A.S.A must stop once and for all. She didn't like what hey did to her team members and other teams. Plus, the A.S.A's leader wasn't there except for the frog. This was perfect. She grabbed the kitten from earlier into a death grip. "The A.S.A has done enough to us!" She shouted. She didn't care if the other animals attacked her, they were all smaller than her.

Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:45 pm

"LEGGO!" Bernice cried. She smacked the wolf on the head and quickly picked Britta up.
"Geeze, why do you struggle?" Brison asked, scratching his head. "I don't get the A.S.A or the A.A.H.S at all. You're all so eager to kill each other, than what? I know Lydia will have no regrets, but sometimes I wonder about the rest of us. Would we be able to get over killing another one of our kind? Geeze, do what you want, Lydia, but my idiot boss needs to be taken care of. Kill 'em if you want, I don’t really care, but at least help me with him" Brison jammed his thumb towards Avery. "before something bad happens."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:57 pm

"My shoulder is fine. It's just a cat scratch," he grumbles, starting towards the girl who hit Lydia. "Now, why did you hit Lydia?" he chirrups, not showing any sign of movement other than walking. As soon as he gets close enough, his muscular arm lashes out, and he would grab the kitten by it's scruff, tossing her towards Lydia. His other hand would shoot out following that, and he'd grip the girl, who was really a fox, by the throat and lift her into the air, choking her. "I really do prefer this form over my smaller one," he chirruped evilly.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:06 pm

"NO!" Bernice screamed. "Lemmo go! LEMME GO!" Bernice bit down on Avery's hand--hard. Then she quickly scooped up Britta and ran out of the room, running as fast as her human legs would take her. As she was running down the hall, Bernice spotted an alarm and pulled it. All at once, a billion sirens went off, but these sirens were high-pitched and could not be heard by the human ear. Bernice ran into her room and locked her door three times.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:24 pm

Lydia soon heard alarms wailing. This wasn't good. "Were not running away guys. Were defeating this dumbfounded team," She ordered. She wasn't going to run away, never. Until she defeats them and get her family back.

Brison said something before the alarms went off. Like not getting the A.A.H.S and A.S.A. He will never learn. That's what kinda got on her nerves once in awhile.

She looked up at one of the alarms wailing. Well she can't climb the walls when she's an animal with no thumbs. She transformed into her human self and did her best to climb this wall. "Heh, they need to fix their walls so there won't be any ledges, luckily there are ledges," She mumbled. When she got eye contact with the alarm she punched it and it shattered to pieces. Her hand was bleeding, but she didn't care. There were hundreds to go but she couldn't do that in like five seconds.

She transformed to her wolf self and her paw was still bleeding. "It's going to leave footprints, Oh well," She said.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:35 pm

"They should know that this candy only changes our outer appearance.... I mean look, I put on muscle mass, but I can still hear, taste, smell... And no, you're not going to leave a trail," he said, grabbing a towel, and wrapped it around Lydia's injured paw. He looked at his hand. He never let go, how had she escaped? "Lydia, you don't seem hurt to bad.... Track her," he commands, a pessimistic look on his face.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:47 pm

"Really? So I can turn invisable?" Lydia asked, ignoring the alarms behind her. Soon Avery wrapped a towel around her paw and it stopped bleeding. She moved her paw just in case if it hurt still. Soon Avery suggested finding those two animals. She sniffed, tracking their sent was the best option. Soon she got two and ran to where it is.

It seemed to be locked well. Hmmm, smart ones. She did an evil smirk and used her other paw to punch the door. It made dents but not holes, she was saddened by this. Just one more try. She backed up and then headbutted the door which made a hole enough for her hea to go through.

"I'm sorry to bother, but it's time to meet your doom," She said evily
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:01 pm

Drawing back, Wess slammed his fist into the door, and followed with several quick thrusts, making another hole in the door. Reaching inside, he unlocked the door, and swung it open. "Very intimidating. Our candies aren't as advanced as yours. We still retain our animal abilities, due to a malfunction, which turned out to be a blessing. You alarms won't last forever. Besides, I don't see any reinforcements," he said harshly.

In a flash he was upon the fox girl, sending his fist speeding toward her gut, his other hand flying towards her head, by the ear. Undoubtedly, in humans, that was the weakest part of the skull, and closest to the brain.

A tough, old tongue whizzed towards Lydia's leg, and upon contact, it would whip her viciously. "Us frogs aren't as weak as we seem," he rasps. "I'm your opponent," His tongue stretching out, and leaped forward, snapping it as Lydia's neck like a whip. It whizzed around her neck, trying to whip it, before it sunk back, it would lasso around Lydia's front paws and pull outwards in an attempt to subdue her.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Soon Avery did a punch and the door opened. Then he attacked the animals. Lydia was about to attack one of the animals until a slimy tounge caught her neck. This frog sounded way older than her. But she was bigger. She was caught by the paws also. Great.

"You forgot my teeth Mr. Frog,"

She said smiling evily. She grabbed the frog by her teeth and threw him to a wall which sent back his tounge. She was released. Then she ran to the room.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:38 pm

((OCC: you guys, please read what I just posted on the OCC thread))
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Robert felt his tongue bleed as the wolf bit it. As he recalled it, the wolf leaped towards him. Robert was old, but he was quick. In a flash, he dove into the nearby pond; escaping the wolf, in case she tried to fasten him in her mouth. Swimming around in the murky waters, he could barely see in front of him, but that was good, because the wolf could see him either. Popping his eyes out of the water ever so slightly, his tongue lashed towards the wolf's eye. If it made contact, it would cut the wolf's eye, or blind her. Snickering, he slunk back into the water to hide.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Britta had been in a daze and snapped out of it as Bernice cried out. Britta hissed and jumped up. She gobbled down a candy. She turned into a 14 year old black haired girl. Her blue eyes spotted out Bernmice in human form being attacked. She jumped onto the mans back and started yanking at his hair. "Let her go." Bernice said emotionlessly. Britta looked at the wolf lady and said calmly. "I dont belive in the big bad wolf!"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:24 am

Avery chuckled, feeling a pang in near his scalp, he reaches up, grab's the girl's arm, and throws her off. Positioning his boot on her stomach, every time she moved, he'd step into it harder, something he was already doing. "Now then, I think you see this little squirrel can overpower you quite nicely. As for all those alarms you set off, well, the only one who came to fend off Mean Wolf Lady, happened to be an elderly frog," Cackling slightly, he grasped Foxy Moxie's hair, and yanked it toward him, keeping her a safe distance away. "Try anything, and I'll squish your friend's guts out, and pull all of this silky smooth hair out... Work on training, it's way more important than grooming,"
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:25 am

Ash found himself in a mini dilemma within the tunnels; was he to go out and mocked, or go back and chase after that kitten? His usual teenage impulses failed him for a good amount of time, until he finally decided to suck it up and head back to the base. He grumbled with his head bowed the entire time as he entered, but blinked in a dazed manner to find it empty. Something was definitely wrong with that. With his senses alert in case of an ambush, he sniffed the air carefully or any unusual scents. Good thing there wasn't anything odd, but where could everyone be?

'Don't tell me...they're looking for me? Oh no! That's really, really, REALLY bad.' He started to panic, and in his haste bolted right back through the tunnels as a shortcut to get him closer to enemy territory. As he emerged, he weaved though the thickets and bushes, his heart racing like a a chipmunk having a heart attack. 

As Ash found himself growing closer to the building, he heard the sirens go off. It was loud. It hurt. And it made him want to kill something. However, he was still not sure whether he should go in or not. Plus he was exhausted. Instead, he decided to wait in the shadows in case one of his team members was trying to escape, or if any of them came outside and needed help. Only an idiot would run in blindly, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A.S.A IC
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: