Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A.S.A IC

Go down 
+4
Wess
35bell
Suzuko
afsangel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : A.S.A IC - Page 2 Bellnov

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Lydia watched these" A.S.A" members while Avery was just attacking them with buckeyes. "Hey, you attacked us first," She snapped. it was pretty good for her to say that because this fox did attack them with no warning. So why shouldn't they fight back? It makes sense. She let go of the cat she was choking and released if if she was dropping a rag doll, not really caring if she hurt this cat fella. Lydia bit her lip, "Exuse me but we, the A.A.H.S, came here what you've done to us," She said angered. They ruined her family and her home and made her life even worse, she didn't really care if she was poor but she like having a home and family but no. The A.S.A came to ruin it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : A.S.A IC - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Bernice sighed. "And what exactly have we done to you? Our only goal is to make peace with the humans. You, however, pose a threat to the human race. Therefore, we have to stop you. It's foolishness, really. My aunt used to tell me that both humans and animals need eachother to exist. If one is without the other, bad things could happen. Don't think the A.A.H.S are the only animals who have lost their homes. A lot of the spies and other animals in the A.S.A are made up of homeless animals. Only, they decided to try and solve their problems without vengence. You want to destory the human homes, right? Well, how does that make you any better than them, huh?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:40 pm

The little "Miss Fox" was trying to explain how they were helping. Lydia rolled her eyes, she understood nothing. "Make up for homeless? Actually you, the A.S.A, ruined our lives. We came for revenge. If you ever threatened us again I swear I'll rip you up into little chunks," She pratically snarled. Making peace with her was impossible, she wanted things her way. She was giving this little fox a chance to survive an not cutting her up in little pieces.

((OOC: oh noez poor rp post D:))
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:54 pm

"I did nothing." Bernice replied coolly. "You ruined your own life." Swiftly and steadily, Bernice frolicked across to a tree and pulled part of the bark open. There, using her teeth, she pulled the lever down and the siren went off. "You better get moving." Bernice said. "A whole bunch of animals will be here any minute, and they don't like intruders."
Bernice took Britt’s into her teeth gently. "By the way....I’m sorry for what happened to you, whatever happened. I'm also sorry you became so bitter. Maybe someday, the A.S.A and the A.A.H.S will be friends." With that, Bernice quickly galloped across the field and back to her master.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : A.S.A IC - Page 2 Nextmotm

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:39 pm

((Meep))

Avery blinked at the alarm sounded. "Oh, thumpity stump!" he whines, leaping back to the tree. He thrust his tail right, diagonal left, and right again, forming a "Z". Scampering up the tree, he bit into the alarm, short circuiting it, so it wouldn't ring anymore. "I suppose we better leave," he chirruped. He leaped from the top of the tree towards Avielle, and if successful in his wild jump, he'd land on her back, who was ironically bigger than him (not including his freakishly huge tail, of course).

"FLEE!" he chirrups loudly, giving Brat a hardy glance, as if saying, "Take them through the tunnels". "I refuse to go underground, that's several different rodents job, and Brat's, NOW FLEE AVIELLE! TO THE SKIES!"

------------

Robert was in the main, official building. Floating on the Grand Fountain, he heard the alarm, and his sac expanded to make him so large, he fell off his lily pad. His eyes coming out of the water, the old frog looked irritated. Grasping his large, sparta-like shield (But in the shape of a lily pad); he strode out of the building, his shield clanging on the ground. He comes to a stop in front of what looks to be an injured fox, the one from Team Fire to be exact. "Your face and back, they look injured... From the intruders?" he questions.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:49 pm

"Ruined my home?! Why would I even do that? You little-!" She trailed off as it was a good idea just to leave. Yea she was going to get revenge and Avery was acting insane as usual. She was going with Brat into the tunnels, luckily he had good eye vision than Lydia. "C'mon Brat, tunnels," She said bluntly. That little fox new nothing what the A.A.H.S was doing, it was time to make another idea. If that Miss Fox threatens her team again, she swears she's going to rip them up.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:46 pm

Britta gasoped for air. "Th-thank you bernice" Britta actauly tried ehr best to show a happy emotion. "If you hadnt of spoken up i would have died." Britta got up and hissed in the direction of the A.A.H.S team. britta looked at bernice. "i didnt cath a word of what you two were saying...the lack of air caused me to go numb and lose my hearing for a minute." Britta started to walk back to the leader. "Cmon Bernice we dont want to be attacked again!" Britta thought of the a.a.h.s and how they worked. "They are more my style than the A.S.A...." Britta muttered to ehrself. Britta didnt care. She didnt want the world to end by humanity to dissapear. If the humans all went away we animals would die.

(( its true I watched this documentry about what would happen!))
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:00 am

((you guys, PLEASE do not post OCC's in here! Next time it happens, i'm going to have to get a mod or admin to punish you ;D)
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : A.S.A IC - Page 2 Hdbadge

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:03 am

A soft hum escaped from Avielle's beak.

She watched the fox's anger get the better of herself as she screamed for her friend to be released. There was really nothing she could do. When Leader Lydia got angry, she got angry.

"You shouldn't of had leaped on a squirrel, especially him. This is a free country you know. We can be wherever we want, whenever we want."

Turning her attention back to Avery, she said,

"Well. Mr.OhHowIHogAllTheAcornsInThoseChubbyCheeks, If I could, I would."

Avery soon came up with more nicknames, like Foxy Moxy, and Wolf Lady. Avielle shook her head at the silly names, but Avery was Avery. She watched him stuff seeds into his mouth and spat the seeds out like bullets at the enemies. To be honest, she has been hit by one before, and it hurt. The fox suddenly shook her body in terror as she screamed to stop this all once more. Again Avielle shook her head. There is no peace between the A.S.A and A.A.H.S, and there never will be. We think too differently. They try to make peace with the filthy humans, and we try to destroy them for what they have done to us.

The fox seemingly didn't want to attack us as she spoke with a tone of pleading and peace.

Foolish little fox. Can't you understand words will not stop us?

Leader Lydia soon released the cat from its death grip but dropped it as if it was nothing. Avielle closed her eyes as Leader Lydia told some of her own past. She tried not to remember what happened in her past.... what the humans have done, and the amount of lives they killed. The fox defended the humans as if they were allies.

"Why would you want to do such thing? You know they will betray us again, they can't even understand us. This is no use. We have to take action againest the humans to show them what we are made of if they destroy our homes. War is the only way to release our stress. We do not need humans. What have the humans ever did to us? The only thing they are good at are destroying homes. We do not need them. "

The fox's comments angered Leader Lydia even more, pleasing Avielle. A couple more lives taken away from the A.S.A won't hurt. Surprisingly the fox triggered the alarm. Soon they would be surrounded by other A.S.A members and we couldn't risk that. For her it wasn't a problem because she could fly away. Leader Lydia would probably go into the tunnels with Brat. What about Avery then? She then watched Leader Lydia go down the tunnels with Brat. A few moments passed watching Avery climb on a tree. Avielle naturally ignored him, thinking he would fly from tree to tree to escape. She knew that he wouldn't go down into the tunnels because of his "rodent pride". Weight slammed onto Avielle's back as she was mounted like a horse by Avery.

"Your heavy.. I think you should lose some weight pal. Grab on tight though. And.... I guess we are all going to meet "there"..."

Avielle flapped as Avery yelled to flee the scene. It took extra flapping because of the extra weight, but she managed to go high in the air. Just to scare him, she did a few twirls and spins in the air, hoping to hear him scream for mercy.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:00 pm

Ash snarled as Avery started playing around with his teeth, but honestly found no reason to push his luck with a higher authority. Shaking away from the bits of squirrel fur that was shed into the air, he inwardly sighed in annoyance. Despite all of the good humor going on in his group, things were soon to become a blur when a strange fox had pounced on Avery. Ash's fur spiked in shock, then in his sudden realization on who the fox was, started growling defensively. 

Lydia had done more than he thought was necessary for such puny animals, but she was older and stronger than he was. He took note of her course of action for future reference, so he himself would know what to do when discovered by the A.S.A. 

"Gah. Tunnels. Right." He ignored whatever look those pathetic animals had to offer him as he made a beeline for his tunnels, which would take them to a hidden area away from the eyes of the A.S.A. From there, they only had to leave the hole and run in a random direction if the A.S.A was attempting to pursue them. They all knew where to meet up anyways, once they were sure that their scents couldn't be traced.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Britta tryed to take a nap on a high up tree branch. "Hmm no use....." But after what happened earlyer she didnt think she could. Britta kept watching where they were all going. Britta noticed a tunnle. The leader was sleeping. Bernice was out of sight still back where they had been attacked.
Britta jumped down from the tree and snuck past bernice and went down the tunnle.
Britta wasPlanning on watching to see and report back what those A.A.H.S members were doing. britta folled the trail and muttered to herself. "Why am I doing this...I know Im probally gonna be killed or get stcuck in this mud." Britta kept going but she slowed down her pace incase she was going faster than the owner of this tunnle and bumped into them. Britta looked behind herself incase bernice was there. britta wouldnt whant bernice to be following her , she could get hurt.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Lydia could fit in these tunnels because Brat made them a bit larger. It was hard to see but Brat could lead the way here, just follow. Plus it was tight in here but she could make do. She kept hearing things for some reason. If it was just another team along with the A.A.H.S. she wouldn't mind but something bumped into her. She couldn't turn around, it was impossible. She sniffed and realized it was that kitten she choked. She took a big sigh. "I can't kill you now, but when I get up to that surface I will," She said sternly.

This was kind of getting annoying for her, the A.S.A probably sent one of their recruits to follow them and spy them and get their plans. That was unacceptable to Lydia. "Look, I'm not accepting spies here to stalk me, But if you don't get your butt out of here. I'm going to just rip that head off yours, kitten," She said.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:20 pm

Avery giggled at Avielle, terribly loud. "Do more! .... But you do realize if you can get up higher, I can glide right? This stuff under my arm aren't jelly rolls... Their.... Well I'm not really sure, but I'm a flying squirrel!" Avery slid down her back; trying to use his weight to steer her upwards. After a bit more flying, Avery leaped off poor Avielle, and spread out his "arms" and "legs" and used the flaps of skin between his arms and legs to glide, like a parachute. When he felt shifts in the air current, he'd flap and soar a bit higher.

"Are we there yet?" he sighs.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Britta crawled out of the hole. Britta put her ehad down and smiled. "I knew this would probally happen..." Britta sighed and looked at the wolf. "Go ahead and ripp my head off! It will only end my suffering !" Britta looked her in the eyes. "Go ahead! I wouldnt mind! All my loved ones are gone because of the humans...I dont mind if I go too!" Britta hissed. Britta took a deep breath and
looked up at the sky, for if the wolf lady did kill her it would be the last time Britta can.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Lydia got herself out of the hole after Brat did and looked at the kitten who was just begging to be killed. She bit her lip, although something was telling her to go for it. This kitten was just asking for it but she thought it may be a trap. Instead she ran to her slammed her paw on the kitten to lock her into the ground. "What instructions have the A.S.A assigned you to spy on us?" Lydia said angerly. She wasn't going to accept this spy thing on her team, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Britta looked up at the wolf lady. Britta spit out her breath. "I came on ym own...I had to sneak past my team members!" Britta sighed as she could feel the wolfs paw crush her neck. Britta started to feel loight headed. "I swear!"
Britta sighed and closed her eyes waiting to be taken out.
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Ash groaned once he realized that the kitten spy was right behind them; not only catching a brief whiff of her scent, but also being forced to listen to her conversation with Lydia. If he wasn't so ticked that they had been followed this whole time, he would've dug right into the nearby walls and looped around to knock a bit of sense into the youngin'. Didn't it occur to anyone that no matter how young this spy was, she was a threat to the entire rebellion?

He scooted out of the tunnel quickly, swirving to the back of the hole so Lydia had room to leave, and then the kitten would be trapped between them and the hole.

"You're stupid for a girl, ya know that? Why don't you try that again." He snarled at the kitten, catching on to what Lydia was doing. Might as well beat information out of her as much as they could. She was young too, even younger than he was, so it was possible that she could be persuaded to talk.

"If she has nothing good to say, then she's better off dead. We'd be stupid to let her grow up with the A.S.A." He was mostly trying to frighten the young kitten, hoping she fully understood the consequences of her actions.

"...oh." The badger mumbled to himself, suddenly thinking of the possibilities they had with this young member. Actually, he didn't want to say it, but maybe they didn't have to hurt her after all. There were other uses for animals like her, right?
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:27 pm

"What are you waiting for?!" Britta looked back to make shur bernice was here. "Take me out but promise me this...Bernice the young fox girl from earlier. Britta said softly. "Dont ever hurt her...you here!" Britta hissed. Britta didnt mind the thought of death for herself...but the thought of death for that little foxling is painfull. Britta sighed hoping they wouldnt hurt bernice.
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:28 pm

"Oh? A fox? I think I remember her." Ash snickered, sensing another oppertunity to pressure the kitten. He was actually enjoying this "mean bad cop" role, though it had yet to get seriously rough with him. Giving Lydia a look, he barred a toothy grin towards her.

"Maybe I should go back down and take a look? Those tunnels are MY territory, ya know." He suggesed slyly with a smooth chuckle escaping from his mouth. He knew the kitten couldn't run too far if he left her alone with Lydia to check the tunnels, but what if more A.S.A members came as planned?

Nethertheless, Ash felt like being a punk and headed towards the tunnel to freak the kitten out. This is the kind of mission he could get used too.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Lydia listened to this. Plus, brat was being the cop around here. She nodded about him checking the tunnels just in case. "I'll take it from here," She said brat. She just remembered that she was still pinning down this for kitten. In some cases she stayed in that position. She sighed. "Look, The A.S.A and the A.A.H.S. are two different teams. There are reasons why were are on diffrent teams and have reasons why we hate them. You can't just tell me not to hurt her, I have my own rules," She explained with some angered tone. She just watched this kitten suffer from her grip of death. Some things that she hated about cats was that they had nine lives. This one probably had eights lives now. Oh well. She wondered when Avielle and Avery were going to get here. Probably from Avery's weight on Avielle. Too bad Lydia can't fly.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Avery energetically glided overhead- Noting a tree to the left, he dove through the branches and came back, an acorn gripped in one paw. "DON'T WORRY, EVIL WOLF LADY! THE CALVARY'S COMING!" he chirruped at the top of his lungs, swooping around, using the flaps that connected his arms and legs together to glide, he soon took the acorn in both paws, and dive bombed towards the cat's head. "MWAHAHAHA! Vrrroooooooooommmmmm!" He laughed, making his appearance known with ironic plane sounds. He crashed down on the cat's thrusting the acorn into it rather harder. Luckily, the cat's escape was futile, due to Lydia having a tight grip.

"Did I win?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:24 am

Britta felt a squirle hit her. "Please!" Britta hissed . "Dont harm her! She is the closest to a family I have!" Britta hissed. Finally Britta scratched at the wolf ladys paw and pinned down the squirle thing. "You fuzzball. I`ll kill this idiot if you dare as harm her!" Britta hissed. "I understand your reasons for hating the humans...I much hate them to! But she isnt a human now is she?" Britta hissed some more. Britta picked up the squirle thing in her mouth and flung it into the air and swatted it down to the ground. "Now say you wont hurt her...EVER!!!" Britta hissed as she grabbed the fuzzball and jumped into a tree. "Take my life instead you hear?! MY LIFE NOT HERS!!!" Britta hissed with fire in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:26 am

Avery bit into the cat's paw, his long, sharp teeth hit something hard. It was the bone. Ripping the paw away from his stomach, he stood there, glaring at the cat. "Your little "humane" corporation is nothing. I'll destroy you. And it. If you ever, lay a paw on me again, this will be your head," Avery took the acorn and placed it in between his large teeth. Letting out a disgusting crack, the outer shell of the acorn snapped away, and Avery stood there, munching on the inner seed. "Noted?" "Good," "Lydia, annihilate her. She's not worth my effort," Avery turned, a huge malovalent smirk on his face. "I'll be the one to kill your little friend," With a shivering laugh, the "adorable" little squirrel left, heading towards camp.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:35 am

Britta stood there and stared. "You will not ...TOUCH HER!!" Britta hissed wildly jumping off the tree and on top of the fuzzball squirle. Britta bite his neck and scratched at his belly. "Dont think about it1" Briotta said releasing his neck. Shenthreww him into the air and with her claws out smacked him away. She tryed to hold back her emotion but this case was hard. She let loose a low growl. and bite into his fluffy tail. She bite it all the way threw. "Your lucky my mouth isnt that big or i would take it off!" Britta growled as she clawed his face and bit his leg. She scratched him till her claw broke. "If you do kill her I will make your death a slow and painfull one!" Britta hissed as she turned toward her camp and started to run. She knew they would kill her but she would take them down with her!
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:00 am

Now this was getting out of hand. Avery was getting severly hurt by this kitten. Immediatley, Lydia tried to chase after her but she went through the tunnels again. There was no way she was going abck into those tunnels. She walked over toward Avery and bit her lip. He was hurt severely. "Are you okay?" She asked. That kitten was fast just attacked him and scaratched him and then ran for her life.

She turned her head over to Brat, "Brat, I want you to chase the kitten and try to get rid of her. I'm not small to go through those tunnels," She explained. "Avielle, watch Avery if one of the A.S.A members come. Avery is hurt, I'll try to find something useful. Also if you can, try to stop the bleeding. I'm going to the hideout and try to find bandages of some sort," She also explained.

Lydia was a little ways from one of the A.A.H.S. hideouts. Hoping to find something like bandages or something like that. She walked through these forests of trees until she found one of them. She transformed to her human self since it was easier to grab stuff. She luckily found things that were useful and trnasformed to her wolf self and carried the box by her mouth.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A.S.A IC
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: