Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A.S.A IC

Go down 
+4
Wess
35bell
Suzuko
afsangel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Britta thought of somthing quick that had she had only done once to a human. "Umm please dont hurt her!" Britta said in a cutie girl tone and made puppy dog eyes. "I`ll do anything just dont hurt her!" Britta batted her lashes and let loose a tear. Britta thought to herself :such a nice plan I have here!:
Britta acted like a cutie pie to get him to stop. "We are only doing what we have to!" Britta sobed. :I cant stand acting emotional...Especialy as a cutie pie!: Britta thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : A.S.A IC - Page 4 Nextmotm

A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Avery stepped harder into the girl's stomach. "Annoying little one aren't we? You think begging is going to make me stop? You're more pathetic than you look," Pressing most of his weight onto her, he continued grappling the other girl's hair, thrusting her head into the chair whenever he wasn't assaulting the cat girl. "Rodents eat practically everything you know. I wonder how Brison likes his foxes and cats.... Fried, or baked, with a hint of acorn,"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Britta was trying not to cry out. "That didnt work...figures!" Britta mubbled to herself. Seh stayed motionless. "Why are you doing this?" Britta asked. "Why must you hurt fellow animals?!" Britta sscowled. "Why wellwhy?" Britta hissed. "Oh no!" Britta meowed. "The candy is out of time!" Britta said softly to herself. She slowly turned back into a cat and could feel her ribs being crunched.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:18 pm

"Bad timing isn't it?" he asks, plopping another of his candies into his mouth. "You might've escaped. Now then..." he says, yanking the fox girl by the hair with him as he turned to the cat. With his other foot, he went to crush one of the cat's legs. "Why must you defend humans? I don't understand why you'd help them! I mean, they destroyed my entire forest. Had they left just one tree, I might of considered staying. But now? No way, I'm going to crush the humans, like I'm crushing you!"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:25 pm

Britta gasped for air. "B-beacuae!" Britta hissed. "Because I know there is a peacfull way! If humans die we die too!" Britta hissed trying to scratche at his foot. "Think here for a second! Whats gonna become of those nuclear power plants hu?!" Britta hissed. "Whats gonna happen with those oil fountain things hu?!" Britta hissed.
Back to top Go down
Suzuko
Suzuko

Male Number of posts : 47

A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:42 pm

Kiba had fell asleep, he was still in the garden, near the entrance of the HQ, he was soon awake as he heard the sirens. "Ack, I must've felt asleep, where's Bernice? Britta?!" He thougt, semi-awake, he started checking around him to see where his squad members were gone. "What's with those sirens?!" Alarmed and worried for the health of his members, he hurried inside the HQs, after a bit of blind running, driven only by the sounds of the battle that was going on, he finally started to see something, the wolf saw Britta being stomped on the stomach from what seemed a young man, without thinking twice, he ate a candy that was lying on the floor, turning into a full - fledged 21 years old man with brown colored hair and light blue eyes, after being done trasforming, without stopping his rush, he would knock the other guy off Britta, then stopping in front of her. Don't touch my team members! Kiba would scream, after that, he would then notice a hole in Bernice's room's door, seeing in it, he could notice Bernice, being a bit scared, his attention would then go to the two intruders, it was obvious they were members of the A.A.H.S, since one had turned into an human. I suggest you both run away, now, A.A.H.S members, before I get too angry. He would then move his eyes behind him, concerned about Britta. Are you all right, Britta? If so, grab Bernice and get away from here. After ordering his squad members what to do, Kiba would then focus on the two A.A.H.S members, paying attention to every move they could do.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:55 pm

Robert began vigorously fighting the wolf again, his long dangerous tongue whipping around and towards his foe. "I'll cut you!" he yells loudly, his tongue stretching out greatly.
-----
Avery was knocked off of the cat. Still wielding the girl by the hair, he used his tremendously increased strength to pick her up by her hair, and throw her into her leader. Breaking a window, he leaped through it in his squirrel form. "Lydia! The reinforcements are arriving! Get out of here, or we'll be horribly outnumbered! I sense more on their way!" he says loudly, diving from tree to tree.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : A.S.A IC - Page 4 Bellnov

A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Lydia just stood there watching, unable to do anything until the stupid frog got her again.

"You sure you can cut me with that tounge?"

She asked, glaring at the frog until she heard a window break. Avery was warning her to move out or else we would be out numbered. She wiggled the frogs tounge and ran to a near exit since the window was too small for her. She found an emergency exit. Oh yay. She bursted through the doors since it was an emergency and looked up at the trees to find some of her team members.

"Lets move out! Head to hideout!"

She hollered to her team.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:36 pm

Ash saw Lydia burst through the emergency exit like a sugar high cannonball exploding through everything in its path. Relieved to see a familiar face, he immediately revealed himself with a toothy grin. Heck, after waiting in the shadows covered by darkness and loud noises, he even would've been glad to see Avery.

"Glad to see you're in one piece." He grunted after he was close enough to the wolf, and soon he started sprinting in the direction of the hideout. It was a shame that he wasn't too fast to begin with, but he had a pretty good headstart compared to the A.S.A. in case they wanted to pursue him.

"What...in the world...was going on...in there?" Ash struggled to get the sentance out as he struggled to keep up with Lydia's graceful stride. ugh. He was going to have to practice running if he was going to do missions like this.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Britta jumped up and hissed. She climbed ontop of the squirle thing and bit into his ear. "Let ehr go you big bafoon!" she hissed and screamed. She thought and wondered if bernice was ok. Britta sighed as she wondered if she was on the right team...fighting for the humans....
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : A.S.A IC - Page 4 Afsangelaward-4

A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Bernice was thrown against the latter and felt the wind being knocked out of her. Slowly, she shrunk and turned back into a small fox, beaten and bruised--and even bleeding in places. Before she could say or do anything, Bernice lost all consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:50 pm

Avery was had already escaped, and the cat was in no condition to be chasing- He had felt ribs break under his weight. In his squirrel form, he was dashing from limb to limb, something a cat couldn't do- Due to it's size. Eventually, he sniffs out Lydia and Ash, and collapsed on top of Ash's head playfully. He stands up on his two hind legs. "That was fun! Where were you, Ash?" he asks, his nose twitching as he smelled around.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:45 pm

Britta fell over. Her ribs had been cracked and she was out of breath. She slowly crawled over bernice. "L-leave...her *huff* *huff* alone...." Britta hissed closing her eyes being knocked out. She felt cold and helpless...a shamefull member of the team.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : A.S.A IC - Page 4 Bellnov

A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:03 am

Lydia could tell Brat was trying to catch up, but who cares she ran anyways. "Long story short. Avery and I broke in, alarms went off, tried to defeat the A.S.A, then ran," She explained while panting from running too much. She was hoping she was going the right direction, god if she wasn't the A.S.A would find them. She suddenly stopped in her direction.

"Guys, I think they won't reconize us if we turn into our human forms. They'll just think of us as regular people,"

She explained turning round to face them. It was a good try, since she never showed off herself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:38 am

Ash growled as he felt Avery's furry mass fall right on his back, slowing him down until he started to get used to the extra weight. That squirrel was really going to have to hold back on the chestnuts if he was going to want "Badger-back-riding" privelidges. Eventually he felt two spots on his head being pressed upon, and assumed that he was being cocky enough to stand on his hind legs. Deciding to give the nut a scare, he bucked up and down like a bull about three times before feeling completely exhausted.

“W-…where was I? Where were you?” He countered, recalling well when he emerged from the tunnel that there hadn’t been a trace of the rebellion. Not even a direction or command was given while he was in the tunnel, just adding to his confusion.

“…we gotta go human? I don’t wanna.” He pouted, not in the mood for a stomach twisting, morphing experience. There had to be something else they could do, right? “I think you got them pretty good anyways. They won’t bother us for a while.” He mumbled, though he didn’t think anyone actually heard him.
Back to top Go down
Suzuko
Suzuko

Male Number of posts : 47

A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:47 am

Kiba sighed as he saw the intruders running away, they went here and caused trouble to everybody, then, as soon as he managed to wake up from his sleep and arrived, they ran away, leaving him with his injured team members, he picked them both up, laying them one on his right shoulder, the other on his left, he then started carrying them to the infirmary, still in his human form. Robert, if you want to come, I'm heading to the infirmary, I need to patch those two up. As soon as he arrived, he laid on two beds the injured team members, grabbing then some bandages and healing their wounds, he then sit on a chair which was placed between the two beds, waiting for the two to wake up.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : A.S.A IC - Page 4 Afsangelaward-4

A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Bernice was the first to wake. Slowly, she opened up her round blue eyes and glanced at her surroundings. Her whole body felt heavy, but she still forced herself to get up. Her master was still in his human form, so he must have transformed and carried both her and Britta to the infirmary. Bernice's ears pressed back against her skull and she let out an apologetic whimper. I'm still not strong enough. She thought. I can't protect anybody, no one at all. Why do I have to be small? Why can't I be bigger? Bernice laid her head on her paws and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:10 pm

Britta woke up and gasped. Thinking there was trouble she gobbled down a candy she had in her paw. She turned into the black hair female human. "Wh0-what happened?" she sighed standing up. She looked at ehr team members and remembered what had just happened. She held back her emotion and just shook it off. "Im sure they wont come back again." she kinda half closed her eyes and sighed showing no emotion at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.S.A IC   A.S.A IC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A.S.A IC
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: